Remember when a far-right group murdered two LEOs?

Christ_on_a_croissant

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2020
And tried to blame the murders on BLM? I’ll never forget.

Federal prosecutors on Tuesday charged Carrillo with murder and attempted murder, and leveled aiding and abetting charges against Robert Alvin Justus Jr., who has admitted to serving as a getaway driver during the courthouse ambush, according to the FBI. Protective Security Officer David Patrick Underwood was killed and a second officer, whom officials have not named, was critically wounded in the ambush. Inside the three vehicles Carrillo used, police found a boogaloo patch, ammunition, firearms, bombmaking equipment and three messages scrawled in blood: “I became unreasonable,” “Boog” and “Stop the duopoly.”

Federal prosecutors on Tuesday charged Carrillo with murder and attempted murder, and leveled aiding and abetting charges against Robert Alvin Justus Jr., who has admitted to serving as a getaway driver during the courthouse ambush, according to the FBI. Protective Security Officer David Patrick Underwood was killed and a second officer, whom officials have not named, was critically wounded in the ambush. Inside the three vehicles Carrillo used, police found a boogaloo patch, ammunition, firearms, bombmaking equipment and three messages scrawled in blood: “I became unreasonable,” “Boog” and “Stop the duopoly.”
I dont know of this story is true or not

it could be true

or it could be an invention of the FBI or the lib news media

but as riots led by Only Black Lives Matter revolutionaries continue it will attract crazies on all sides

Anarchy is the goal and its succeeding in tearing Ametica apart

I dont know of this story is true or not

it could be true

or it could be an invention of the FBI or the lib news media

but as riots led by Only Black Lives Matter revolutionaries continue it will attract crazies on all sides

Anarchy is the goal and its succeeding in tearing Ametica apart
anarchy was the original goal of the founders but they settled on the constitution as a compromise,,,

"CAN MAN GOVERN HIMSELF"

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT FOR ANARCHY THEY ARE FOR A TOTALITARIAN SYSTEM,,,

anarchy was the original goal of the founders but they settled on the constitution as a compromise,,,
Are the only black lives matter looters and drug addicts comparing themselves to the founding fathers?

if so they are only pimples on the ass of those great men

Are the only black lives matter looters and drug addicts comparing themselves to the founding fathers?

if so they are only pimples on the ass of those great men
as I said,,,thier objective is for a totalitarian system under their control, and is why they are using violence not anarchy to achieve it,,,

its a play on words so dont let them control the narrative and your thoughts,,,

The tried and true Prog Alinsky tactics. Say if true. It would be the one incident for the side you hate as for the hundred or more the Progs do. As I said before. Once you have total power, keeping it is going to be the struggle. You will become totally authoritarian. and we all know what will happen.

Forum List

Back