Remember vote November 8th!!

Fuck voting. Your single vote amongst millions means next to nothing. Do something that's actually productive with your time and energy.

Fuck voting. Your single vote amongst millions means next to nothing. Do something that's actually productive with your time and energy.

Voting Trump matters. It's the identification of an American.

On the election day of course. Getting to vote on Nov 8th is the identification of a retard.

Leftists are not invited to the Trumpslide celebration party.

I already voted. I waited in line about 15 minutes. Not to hard to social distance.

How was it for anyone else here that voted in person?

Voting Trump matters. It's the identification of an American.
I've already voted. However, I find the endless parade of celebrity/sports/politician ads that try to shame the ignorant masses into voting to be annoying. If you're interested in politics enough to know what the actual issues are, you'll vote. If you're a typical useful idiot who is manipulated by the system, we're all better off if you're not voting.

I already voted. I waited in line about 15 minutes. Not to hard to social distance.

How was it for anyone else here that voted in person?
I recieved my ballot in the mail.... I filled it out.. I drove to the county drop box at the early polling location and dropped it in the box..... No waiting.... My ID was checked and the ballot put through the scanner.... Easy peasy!

Forum List

Back