Remember this professor everyone? Just to remind you in case you did forget..

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Professor Stephen Kershnar everyone

Full interview of the bastard in case the morons on the left will claim that it is a tiktok video and will only attack the fact that it is a tiktok video and not what the idiot is advocating.

For those that won't watch them. Here is what he advocates:

The following are some points from the video. Please feel free to correct my points.

Is adult-child sex harmful? Well, evolution prepares the body to have sex around 12 years old so maybe itā€™s not so harmful.

Children are coerced all the time. For example, parents make a kid go to his sisterā€™s ballet recital. So is coercion bad?

How do we know that a child who is a willing participant in sex isnā€™t getting something(I think he means positive) from the experience?

Exploitation doesnā€™t necessarily mean that something is wrong.

He claims he doesnā€™t engage in child-adult sex so he is the one able to make the argument more effectively. (ed: I say ā€œCheck his computerā€¦)

He doesnā€™t think something should be criminalized just because it has a bad outcome. I think he used the ā€œfast food is bad for youā€ argument. But it shouldnā€™t be criminalized.

The European age of consent is 12- 13 years old.

The culture itself makes children feel victimized if they had sex, even as willing participants. The child feels bad if they enjoyed the encounter.

He brought up the argument that a 23-year-old man shouldnā€™t be criminalized for having sex with a 16-year-old person. They discussed the Romeo and Juliet laws and felt they should be extended. This means an 18-year-old man wouldnā€™t be punished for having sex with a 17-year-old girl.

Maybe the age of consent should be 14. The high age of consent in the US is ridiculous.
There should be no criminal penalties for an adult having sex with a prepubescent child. (I hope I didnā€™t get this wrong since it was a throwaway comment in the stream.)

Yeah, "Kershnar." Such a typical pathetic person like him. What do all of these perverts have in common?

Kershnar
Epstein
Weinstein
Roman Polanski
Hefner

Just to name a few. I could go on and on. What an absolute disaster those commies and infiltrated our nation with the absolute intention to completely and utterly demoralize us.

ALL childhood victims of sexual abuse have serious psychological problems in adulthood and often become child abusers themselves. There is no justification for adult males to satisfy their perverted desires on a child. Any child rapist should be "fixed" so they are no longer able to damage another child.

In the interview he even suggests that it is perfectly acceptable to have sexual relations with an infant.

Oh and that interview was on the heals of this other professor's comments.

Full interview of the bastard in case the morons on the left will claim that it is a tiktok video and will only attack the fact that it is a tiktok video and not what the idiot is advocating.

The following are some points from the video. Please feel free to correct my points.

Is adult-child sex harmful? Well, evolution prepares the body to have sex around 12 years old so maybe itā€™s not so harmful.

Children are coerced all the time. For example, parents make a kid go to his sisterā€™s ballet recital. So is coercion bad?

How do we know that a child who is a willing participant in sex isnā€™t getting something(I think he means positive) from the experience?

He claims he doesnā€™t engage in child-adult sex so he is the one able to make the argument more effectively. (ed: I say ā€œCheck his computerā€¦)

He doesnā€™t think something should be criminalized just because it has a bad outcome. I think he used the ā€œfast food is bad for youā€ argument. But it shouldnā€™t be criminalized.

The culture itself makes children feel victimized if they had sex, even as willing participants. The child feels bad if they enjoyed the encounter.

He brought up the argument that a 23-year-old man shouldnā€™t be criminalized for having sex with a 16-year-old person. They discussed the Romeo and Juliet laws and felt they should be extended. This means an 18-year-old man wouldnā€™t be punished for having sex with a 17-year-old girl.

Maybe the age of consent should be 14. The high age of consent in the US is ridiculous.
There should be no criminal penalties for an adult having sex with a prepubescent child. (I hope I didnā€™t get this wrong since it was a throwaway comment in the stream.)

These kind of people should be in jail not on Social Media. Unfortunately this guy is mainstream typical Democrat. They all promote Pedophilia, support the Alphabet Pedo Grooming Agenda.

Cross.jpg

Me neither, but I've heard it being thrown around when it came to sex offenders, so there must be something to it... Not sure though.
It's their minds/hearts. Cutting off a member seems to me only to open a door to something potentially worse. Being as i am not one, thank God, i wouldn't know the workings of their minds or hearts. I do know that the Bible says the heart is wickedly evil.

Forum List

Back