Remember the time President Trump got the US into a nuclear war?

A human life is infinitesimally small in the scheme of things. Humans have been on this Earth for over 1 million years. We have had a technological civilization for over 6,000 years. Our technological growth seems to come either exponentially or in great leaps.

The next big technological leap for human is mastering the fundamental nature of the micro-universe (we have already essentiall mastered the nature of the macro-universe). A major breakthrough in that area would lead to a technology leap that would make computers look like the invention of fire.

Dinosaurs were on The Earth for 165 million years and there is no reason to believe that at least one species of dinosaur developed intelligence or even rudimentary technology. Of course, all traces of that civilization would have been erased over the past 65 million year since the last dinosaur died off.

Given enough time, humans could learn quite a lot more than we already know.
Issue is our barbaric nature and how we take one leap forward and two backwards.

If Humanity would channel it hatred into a positive nature we would be in Space and exploring but we are barbaric and have yet to learn to tame our stupidity and emotions.

One aspect of Star Trek I loved was the way other Alien Races viewed us as primal and not ready for what is out there and I agree.

Humans tend to think they know the answer before they know the question and that is why we may never discover the wonders of this Universe…

But if the US continues to try to get NATO nukes on Russia's border with the Ukraine, then we will have forced them to retaliate with nukes.
They will have no alternative choice.
You are ann absolute liar

the US NEVER tried to put nukes in Ukraine

Wrong.
It was the US that conducted the take over of the Ukraine in 2014, with a bribed military coup.
The 2022 invasion was caused by the US giving so many missiles to Kyiv, that they thought they could get away with putting NATO nukes on Russia's border.
Wrong lioar there was no such coup and we never took it over.

The US gave them CONVENTIONAL missiles AFTER the invasion began and we nevertried to put nukers there

If the government of Kyiv is not changed, and continually tries to violate treaties and join NATO, then nukes will be used, and it will be all our fault.
Biden never should have given Zelensky all those billions worth of modern missiles.
Zelensky and Biden both are criminals who have to go.

We can not survive a nuclear war.
All our cellphones, utilities, cars, etc., will be gone forever.
While Russia is far more hardened and spread out, so will survive.
Russia has a 10 to 1 advantage over us in nukes.
You post nothing but lies.

There was no treaty as you claimn for them to violate

Russia is not hardened and they dod not have more nukes

Nobody wants the End Game but the alternative are Appeasement or Surrender... are you ready for that?

Understood. Rather be Red than Dead, eh?
You know when a mad man has nukes the result will most likely end up being the End Game, so as I stated are you ready for it?

My personal opinion is this and Humanity might need this calamity to shake it out of it stupidity if Humanity survives the end game.

Personally it has to happen because we are a destructive species that is hell bent on eradicating itself.

As for Pootin my personal opinion has never changed about the Nazi trained KGB agent and never will and unless someone steps up and ends his miserable life we will always live under his threat.

Pootin is a mad man that only understands the only way to stop him is with a bigger bully and the U.S. isn’t one that he fears but if he keep on messing with China Silk Road, well let just say he will discover the Chinese Government will remove his pathetic ass!

Neither do I.

Isn't it strange how nobody was worried about nuclear war from 2016 to 2020? That is, except the Democrats who were convinced Trump was going to start a nuclear war. And now with Biden in the White House and the world inching closer to the possibility of a nuclear exchange, the left seems to be suffering from a collective case of laryngitis.

KYIV, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The United States warned on Sunday of "catastrophic consequences" if Moscow were to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, after Russia's foreign minister said regions holding widely-criticized referendums would get full protection if annexed by Moscow...

U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said on Sunday the United States would respond to any Russian use of nuclear weapons against Ukraine and that it had spelled out to Moscow the "catastrophic consequences" it would face...

"If Russia crosses this line, there will be catastrophic consequences for Russia. The United States will respond decisively," Sullivan told NBC's "Meet the Press" television program...."

U.S. warns of catastrophic consequences if Russia uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine

Trump toyed with bombing Iran after he lost the election.

Well that would have been more direct than Bush invading Iraq with the hope Iran and Syria would enter the conflict so the U.S. could do regime change in Iran and Syria…

Oh, and it was to link all those nations to a pipeline maze for oil and natural gas…

Neither do I.

Isn't it strange how nobody was worried about nuclear war from 2016 to 2020? That is, except the Democrats who were convinced Trump was going to start a nuclear war. And now with Biden in the White House and the world inching closer to the possibility of a nuclear exchange, the left seems to be suffering from a collective case of laryngitis.

KYIV, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The United States warned on Sunday of "catastrophic consequences" if Moscow were to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, after Russia's foreign minister said regions holding widely-criticized referendums would get full protection if annexed by Moscow...

U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said on Sunday the United States would respond to any Russian use of nuclear weapons against Ukraine and that it had spelled out to Moscow the "catastrophic consequences" it would face...

"If Russia crosses this line, there will be catastrophic consequences for Russia. The United States will respond decisively," Sullivan told NBC's "Meet the Press" television program...."

U.S. warns of catastrophic consequences if Russia uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine
And remember many on the left were very vocal in expressing their fear Don would start WWIII. Ironically for the Left, demented Joe seems much more likely to start it.

Well that would have been more direct than Bush invading Iraq with the hope Iran and Syria would enter the conflict so the U.S. could do regime change in Iran and Syria…

Oh, and it was to link all those nations to a pipeline maze for oil and natural gas…

Lolol the oil business hates a warzone. Read Clean Break Strategy and the 1998 PNAC letter. Note the signatories. You don't know anything about the Middle East.

Syria has no oil. Their production peaked in 1994... And the quality is the poorest in the world. They can't even meet domestic needs.

You've been fooled. Iran never quit working on their quest to develop a nuclear weapon, even during the Iran deal. It wasn't until Trump hammered the fuck out them with sanctions and ruined their oil-based economy that their nuclear program was slowed down.
Fact or opinion?

Despite U.S. Sanctions, Iran Expands Its Nuclear Stockpile

Two years after Trump withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal, Tehran has cut in half the time it would need to produce enough weapons-grade fuel for a nuclear bomb.

Lolol the oil business hates a warzone. Read Clean Break Strategy and the 1998 PNAC letter. Note the signatories. You don't know anything about the Middle East.

Syria has no oil. Their production peaked in 1994... And the quality is the poorest in the world. They can't even meet domestic needs.
I didn’t say anything about Syria having oil, so you shouldn’t add to my comments seeing what you added was incorrect!

Syria has a pipeline that Bush wanted to send oil out of, so yes I do know the Middle East you know it all bitch but you will lie and deny like you do!

I didn’t say anything about Syria having oil, so you shouldn’t add to my comments seeing what you added was incorrect!

Syria has a pipeline that Bush wanted to send oil out of, so yes I do know the Middle East you know it all bitch but you will lie and deny like you do!

The transit pipeline across Syria was a target for sabotage for decades. It was called TAPLINE . Nobody will do that again.

No need to, after he made mutilated monkey meat out of Soleimani. Between Trump's sanctions, his ruining Iran's oil-based economy, and taking out Soleimani, the Iranians were scared shitless of what he's do next.

Do you want to be Chinese, Russian or Iranian?
See? Now with the hyperbole?

:auiqs.jpg:

5idcka.jpg

Honestly, if the choice is between wiping out all civilization and all life on Earth, or living as Russian, I guess I will choose living as "Chinese, Russian or Iranian."

But I think you are smart enough to know, as well as I, that is a fallacy. It is a;

Refusing to stop "Russian aggression," doesn't mean we are going to be taken over.

Ahhhhhhh...

Now I understand...

You're a Russian troll, or, at the very least, a Russian sympathizer...

Or a political or physical coward...

We are dealing with an autocracy that has imperial ambitions - and in the early stages of trying to reacquire that empire...

They have to be stopped...

Now is that time...
Ah, now I get it. You don't have any rational arguments, just hyperbole, name calling, character assassination, and jingoism.

:rolleyes:

See? Now with the hyperbole?

View attachment 702238

Honestly, if the choice is between wiping out all civilization and all life on Earth, or living as Russian, I guess I will choose living as "Chinese, Russian or Iranian."

But I think you are smart enough to know, as well as I, that is a fallacy. It is a;

Refusing to stop "Russian aggression," doesn't mean we are going to be taken over.

Neville Chamberlain couldn’t have said it any better.

Forum List

Back