Remember the time President Trump got the US into a nuclear war?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Neither do I.

Isn't it strange how nobody was worried about nuclear war from 2016 to 2020? That is, except the Democrats who were convinced Trump was going to start a nuclear war. And now with Biden in the White House and the world inching closer to the possibility of a nuclear exchange, the left seems to be suffering from a collective case of laryngitis.

KYIV, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The United States warned on Sunday of "catastrophic consequences" if Moscow were to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, after Russia's foreign minister said regions holding widely-criticized referendums would get full protection if annexed by Moscow...

U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said on Sunday the United States would respond to any Russian use of nuclear weapons against Ukraine and that it had spelled out to Moscow the "catastrophic consequences" it would face...

"If Russia crosses this line, there will be catastrophic consequences for Russia. The United States will respond decisively," Sullivan told NBC's "Meet the Press" television program...."

U.S. warns of catastrophic consequences if Russia uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine

Isn't it strange how nobody was worried about nuclear war from 2016 to 2020?

Worrying about nuclear war is such an '80s thing to do. I'm not into retro.

9306d37606b2623bb2e4cacfd7d2b7b6--s-fashion-trends-s-fashion-ideas.jpg

Neither do I.

Isn't it strange how nobody was worried about nuclear war from 2016 to 2020? That is, except the Democrats who were convinced Trump was going to start a nuclear war. And now with Biden in the White House and the world inching closer to the possibility of a nuclear exchange, the left seems to be suffering from a collective case of laryngitis.

KYIV, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The United States warned on Sunday of "catastrophic consequences" if Moscow were to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, after Russia's foreign minister said regions holding widely-criticized referendums would get full protection if annexed by Moscow...

U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said on Sunday the United States would respond to any Russian use of nuclear weapons against Ukraine and that it had spelled out to Moscow the "catastrophic consequences" it would face...

"If Russia crosses this line, there will be catastrophic consequences for Russia. The United States will respond decisively," Sullivan told NBC's "Meet the Press" television program...."

U.S. warns of catastrophic consequences if Russia uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine
:thankusmile: Yep the lamestream media and the paid shills of the dnc like you sealybobo smellybozo were soooooo sure trump was going to do that.must suck that you paid trolls are ALWAYS wrong on EVERYTHING about trump and the corruption of the Demonrats.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:

Neither do I.

Just image if TRUMP had said that?! The Left would be jumping off the roofs of their houses in apoplexy! Burning their draft cards! Nancy would be convening a special counsel! 500 experts would be anonymously declaring Trump a danger to humanity! Every Trump supporter would be accused, attacked and vilified as a supporter of child rape and pedophilia.

:thankusmile: Yep the lamestream media and the paid shills of the dnc like you sealybobo smellybozo were soooooo sure trump was going to do that.must suck that you paid trolls are ALWAYS wrong on EVERYTHING about trump and the corruption of the Demonrats.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:
Trump's own team stopped him from doing any outrageous things he wanted to do. He didn't launch a nuke only because someone probably talked him down or took the nuclear football away from him

Donald Trump’s legal team has acknowledged the possibility that the former president could be indicted amid the investigation into his retention of government secrets at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

Remember this?

In a sense, Secret Service agent Bobby Engel spoke for most Americans when he reportedly told President Donald Trump, on January 6, 2021: “Take your hand off the steering wheel.”

There were several times Trump wanted to do something crazy and his team said no. We will quit if you do. And he got very frustrated. Thank god for the sane people who told him no or we'd be like Russia right now.

We also know he weaponized the justice department. Politicized it too. You accused Obama of doing that. He didn't. The FBI was investigating Lex Luthor. I mean Trump.

The only difference between Lex Luthor and Trump is Lex was smart enough to shave his head.

1664198407347.png

1664198417607.png

Trump's own team stopped him from doing any outrageous things he wanted to do. He didn't launch a nuke only because someone probably talked him down or took the nuclear football away from him

Donald Trump’s legal team has acknowledged the possibility that the former president could be indicted amid the investigation into his retention of government secrets at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

Remember this?

In a sense, Secret Service agent Bobby Engel spoke for most Americans when he reportedly told President Donald Trump, on January 6, 2021: “Take your hand off the steering wheel.”

There were several times Trump wanted to do something crazy and his team said no. We will quit if you do. And he got very frustrated. Thank god for the sane people who told him no or we'd be like Russia right now.

We also know he weaponized the justice department. Politicized it too. You accused Obama of doing that. He didn't. The FBI was investigating Lex Luthor. I mean Trump.

No, none of that's true. Just more opinion. That's all. Come on sealy, you've really hit bottom with all the propaganda you peddle nowadays. Lol.

No, none of that's true. Just more opinion. That's all. Come on sealy, you've really hit bottom with all the propaganda you peddle nowadays. Lol.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Winner for best damn post of the year,smellybozo proves he is the most biased asswipe at this site,he says bush stole the election but Biden did not when everyone knows there was ten times less evidence that bush stole it than Biden and despite bozos lies,I’m not a Republican,everybody that knows me knows I have always said both parties are corrrupt and one in the same,a fact bozo won’t ever accept.

Remember this?

If Vlad lit a nuke, the rubes would blame Biden.

The old story: "You made me do it". The excuse of rapists, murderers and terrorists.

I'm speaking the truth and if you don't believe it that means you are a delusional trump supporter. He's that bad.

My brother swings both ways. He will probably vote Republican next time. He explained to me why Trump supporters don't give a fuck how corrupt Trump is. Because they are sick of the gays, the woke generation. The trannies in bathrooms. Paying off student loans. So they/you will defend anything.

Nahhhhh... your Orange Baboon-God would never have undertaken nuclear war with Putin...

Cadet Bone Spurs lacks the "stones" to do much of anything but appease...

Hell, he would probably have told the Ukrainians to grab their ankles...

New Topics

Forum List

Back