What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember the time President Trump got the US into a nuclear war?

petro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is there gonna be a nuclear war or not?
Would like to know if I should bother raking leaves or leave them for the blast.

beautress

Always Faithful
Reaction score
Is there gonna be a nuclear war or not?
Would like to know if I should bother raking leaves or leave them for the blast.
In the year 1555, Nostradamus predicted a nuclear war in 2022 and said it would change the earth's rotational path around the sun. I hope that doesn't happen.

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:thankusmile: Yep the lamestream media and the paid shills of the dnc like you sealybobo smellybozo were soooooo sure trump was going to do that.must suck that you paid trolls are ALWAYS wrong on EVERYTHING about trump and the corruption of the Demonrats.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:
Trump was going to start nuclear war? That is just GOP garbage propaganda. We just thought he'd give the store away to Putin... Spread hate and misinformation, and he did. Worst president ever by far, seditionist for God's sake

Last edited:

Dagosa

Gold Member
Reaction score
Neither do I.

Isn't it strange how nobody was worried about nuclear war from 2016 to 2020? That is, except the Democrats who were convinced Trump was going to start a nuclear war. And now with Biden in the White House and the world inching closer to the possibility of a nuclear exchange, the left seems to be suffering from a collective case of laryngitis.

KYIV, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The United States warned on Sunday of "catastrophic consequences" if Moscow were to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, after Russia's foreign minister said regions holding widely-criticized referendums would get full protection if annexed by Moscow...

U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said on Sunday the United States would respond to any Russian use of nuclear weapons against Ukraine and that it had spelled out to Moscow the "catastrophic consequences" it would face...

"If Russia crosses this line, there will be catastrophic consequences for Russia. The United States will respond decisively," Sullivan told NBC's "Meet the Press" television program...."

U.S. warns of catastrophic consequences if Russia uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine
I know Trump is irresponsible by saying covid would be gone “ in the spring” without a vaccination, and imo, cost many lives. How about promoting fake cures and treatments ?

Dagosa

Gold Member
Reaction score
In the year 1555, Nostradamus predicted a nuclear war in 2022 and said it would change the earth's rotational path around the sun. I hope that doesn't happen.

Wow.....so Putin is blameless and should be allowed to annex any country just by showing his nuke badge.

beautress

Always Faithful
Reaction score
Wow.....so Putin is blameless and should be allowed to annex any country just by showing his nuke badge.
A prophecy does not make a man blameless. His good deeds do. Nuking somebody else out of power lust is not my idea of being blameless. Putin's crazy. He wants to steal Alaska from the USA. We purchased the frozen land 155 years ago (1867). Putin thinks that because the Democrats gave him 20% of our national reserves of Uranium and 3 Aleutian Islands with a billion gallons of oil and gas underneath the floor of the Arctic Ocean, that he should get Alaska also. Does anyone see what weakness in the White House does? Putin is acting like Adolf Hitler, and President Biden has already dispensed with the Constitution that held our country together for over 200 years.

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
Neither do I.

Isn't it strange how nobody was worried about nuclear war from 2016 to 2020? That is, except the Democrats who were convinced Trump was going to start a nuclear war. And now with Biden in the White House and the world inching closer to the possibility of a nuclear exchange, the left seems to be suffering from a collective case of laryngitis.

KYIV, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The United States warned on Sunday of "catastrophic consequences" if Moscow were to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, after Russia's foreign minister said regions holding widely-criticized referendums would get full protection if annexed by Moscow...

U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said on Sunday the United States would respond to any Russian use of nuclear weapons against Ukraine and that it had spelled out to Moscow the "catastrophic consequences" it would face...

"If Russia crosses this line, there will be catastrophic consequences for Russia. The United States will respond decisively," Sullivan told NBC's "Meet the Press" television program...."

U.S. warns of catastrophic consequences if Russia uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine

NO AMERICAN PRESIDENT HAS GOTTEN YOU INTO A NUCLEAR WAR. BUT SINCE THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS, WE NEVER ONCE WORRIED ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR UNTIL TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List