Remember The Shortages?

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
Remember the shortages last spring?It was fun.Running from store to store like sheep.Getting at the store at 7am to get first dibs on toilet paper and meat.

See the source image

i dont have to 'remember' the shortages....we still have them....mostly clorox wipes and spray disinfectants...paper goods are still often limited.. it is often just a 30 mile drive between having and not having..it is one of the disadvantages of living in a rural area.. for some reason spice cake got hard to find..i think that is more to the apples coming in.. things that are weirdly hard to get....atvs...hot tubs...the factories shut down during the covid and from what the men talk about guns and ammo

Toilet paper,napkins and ground beef will make great Christmas gifts this year.I picked up my Thanksgiving turkey yesterday just in case.

i dont have to 'remember' the shortages....we still have them....mostly clorox wipes and spray disinfectants...paper goods are still often limited.. it is often just a 30 mile drive between having and not having..it is one of the disadvantages of living in a rural area.. for some reason spice cake got hard to find..i think that is more to the apples coming in.. things that are weirdly hard to get....atvs...hot tubs...the factories shut down during the covid and from what the men talk about guns and ammo

That's because times of guns and ammo with no toilet paper can get you through better than times of toilet paper with no guns and ammo.

You can't shit it if you can't shoot it and grill it.

love oldyellar...really is a yellar..disagrees with no comment....

kinda odd that one disagrees with what i am experiencing in the mountain of nc....

Remember the shortages last spring?It was fun.Running from store to store like sheep.Getting at the store at 7am to get first dibs on toilet paper and meat.

See the source image
What I am starting to get aggravated with these days where toilet paper is concerned is when the stuff sitting there on the shelf is not unscented. Sadly my mom can not use just any kind of bathroom tissue.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

See the source image
Hopefully something was learned from the last one and stores will institute a one per customer policy this time around. No more people arm sweeping entire shelves into their carts.

No big deal. Johnny Carson once caused a "run" (no pun intended) on toilet paper with some lame skit in the early 70's.

Forum List

Back