Remember the "shocking" covid 19 mass graves in a New York park?

Well the covid deaths so far are nothing out of ordinary. So yes, he is correct.
What ordinarily infectious disease kills 50000 people in just a 4 week period???

Seriously??

What's in it for you to spread and regurgitate, such utter nonsense???

Because it's the reality of the situation. Reality is an asshole, can you deal with it. Is the warrior princess afraid feels will get hurt?

I was born and raised in NY and never thought I’d see the city as barren as this.

Well the covid deaths so far are nothing out of ordinary. So yes, he is correct.
What ordinarily infectious disease kills 50000 people in just a 4 week period???

Seriously??

Link that for me please.
I'm interested in the timeline.
we had 3000 deaths on March 30th in the USA

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-03-30-20-intl-hnk/index.html

What you need to know
The US now has the most confirmed cases worldwide, with more than 160,000 confirmed cases and nearly 3000 deaths

Today we have around 56,000

thats 53,000 deaths, the past 4 weeks.

Seriously??

Link that for me please.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-03-30-20-intl-hnk/index.html

What you need to know
The US now has the most confirmed cases worldwide, with more than 160,000 confirmed cases and nearly 3000 deaths

That's nothing out of ordinary.

Seriously??

Link that for me please.

What you need to know

That really doesnt tell me much when they dont have a start date.

So, they were usually burying 25 bodies a week but thanks to COVID they bury that same number daily. Hmm, seems that was missed in the OP conspiracy fever dream.

Normally there are 25 bodies buried on the island a week, but there have been 25 burials a day after the pandemic hit New York, CNN reported. Instead of just burying people one day a week, workers are working five days a week, CBS News reported.
The burials usually are done by inmates from Rikers Island, but because of the pandemic, contractors are now doing the work.
Yeah, sure doesn't sound normal.
Naw it wasn't missed. Had you watched the whole video you would have known he covered that but knowing the lefties around here you watched a couple minutes before exiting to rant

Seriously??

Link that for me please.

What you need to know

That really doesnt tell me much when they dont have a start date.
The start date of the 4 week period is March 30th, for the past 4 weeks until, today.

Last edited:

Seriously??

Link that for me please.

What you need to know

List 1, ordinary infectious disease that killed 53000 Americans in 4 weeks...

If it's so "ordinary", surely you can list a couple of them.... :rolleyes:

Seriously??

Link that for me please.

What you need to know

List 1, ordinary infectious disease that killed 53000 Americans in 4 weeks...

If it's so "ordinary", surely you can list a couple of them.... :rolleyes:

There are many ways to get yourself killed besides the death virus. For example, one liberal decided to eat aquarium cleaner, and now they are playing with bleach and clorox. Why does Care not care for facts?

So, they were usually burying 25 bodies a week but thanks to COVID they bury that same number daily. Hmm, seems that was missed in the OP conspiracy fever dream.

Normally there are 25 bodies buried on the island a week, but there have been 25 burials a day after the pandemic hit New York, CNN reported. Instead of just burying people one day a week, workers are working five days a week, CBS News reported.
The burials usually are done by inmates from Rikers Island, but because of the pandemic, contractors are now doing the work.
Naw it wasn't missed. Had you watched the whole video you would have known he covered that but knowing the lefties around here you watched a couple minutes before exiting to rant

Did they bury people at 5 times the normal rate or not?

The guy was an idiot.

Actually experts are saying the number is actually 60% higher because of deaths at home, people arriving at the hospital DOA, nursing home deaths etc.

Dead folks aren't tested for lack of tests.

Also Doctors are saying that people are afraid to go to hospitals to get help. They are wondering where all the heart patients etc. are and it appears that they don't seek help and die.

while not Covid deaths they are CAUSED by covid

The guy was an idiot.
The news headlines when this story broke weren't about them being burried at 5 times the normal rate. The stories were portrayed as OMG LOOK AT THIS SHOCKING OUT OF THE ORDINARY BURIAL SITE

YOU my friend are the idiot.

Actually experts are saying the number is actually 60% higher because of deaths at home, people arriving at the hospital DOA, nursing home deaths etc.

Dead folks aren't tested for lack of tests.

Also Doctors are saying that people are afraid to go to hospitals to get help. They are wondering where all the heart patients etc. are and it appears that they don't seek help and die.

while not Covid deaths they are CAUSED by covid
Most likely more exaggerated bullshit propaganda

The guy was an idiot.
The news headlines when this story broke weren't about them being burried at 5 times the normal rate. The stories were portrayed as OMG LOOK AT THIS SHOCKING OUT OF THE ORDINARY BURIAL SITE

No...that was your interpretation. Usually the site is used for unclaimed bodies; not bodies that were unclaimed due to time constraints at the local morgue. Why is it you always do this? You get a whiff of something then it's off to the message board.

Now, for anyone who is interested..

The guy was an idiot.

Sorry, no the story was the higher number of unclaimed being buried in a potters field. I'm not the idiot who didn't understand the original stories, that was you apparently.

Forum List

Back