Remember the Republicans promise before the midterms? Tax cuts for the middle class?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Remember the Republicans promise before the midterms? Tax cuts for the middle class?

Republicans still control the entire government until January. So where are the tax cuts for the middle class?

And why are they calling them tax cuts for the middle class?

Wasn’t that with the other tax cuts were supposed to be?

And what happened to the trillions that were supposed to pour in from all the tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations?

Was that just a lie?

So what will Trump and the Republicans run on for the next election? Especially after they tried to put up roadblocks and speed bumps which damaged this economy ever since Trump was elected?

Economy isn’t a living creature. It’s something American workers and the American middle-class depend on. Just helping the rich doesn’t help the economy. We learned that under Ronald Reagan and George Bush. And look where we ended up with. Terrible and horrible recessions.

Trump took all the tax money and gave it Putin so he could improve living conditions in Ukraine. It's money well spent.

Republicans still control the entire government until January. So where are the tax cuts for the middle class?

And what happened to the trillions that were supposed to pour in from all the tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations?

Was that just a lie?

So what will Trump and the Republicans run on for the next election? Especially after they tried to put up roadblocks and speed bumps which damaged this economy ever since Trump was elected?

Economy isn’t a living creature. It’s something American workers and the American middle-class depend on. Just helping the rich doesn’t help the economy. We learned that under Ronald Reagan and George Bush. And look where we ended up with. Terrible and horrible recessions.
I just plugged some preliminary numbers into Tubro Tax there dean..... and guess what? I am getting a decent rebate this year when I normally break even.

Thank you POTUS

-Geaux

• Banned

Was that just a lie?

I just plugged some preliminary numbers into Tubro Tax there dean..... and guess what? I am getting a decent rebate this year when I normally break even.

Thank you POTUS

-Geaux
Sure you are.
And you got a big raise too right?

I poured a glass of skim milk. And after just 30 seconds of stirring, it turned into sweet vanilla ice cream!

Was that just a lie?

I also remember "no new taxes", "I did not have sex....", "I will Close Gitmo".

How long til you wake up, or do you need a doctor to pull you from your coma?

Was that just a lie?

Thank you POTUS

-Geaux
Sure you are.
And you got a big raise too right?

I poured a glass of skim milk. And after just 30 seconds of stirring, it turned into sweet vanilla ice cream!

No, I wish though. I'm retired, its been 2.5 years now

-Geaux

Was that just a lie?

They got one, we all did. Your lies won't change that.

Thank you POTUS

-Geaux
Once YOUR palms are greased, it's all good, right?

There are still a couple weeks left before the end of the year that Republicans can pass those tax cuts for the middle class.

Do you think they’ll do it?

Donald Trump said they would he would never lie, right?

Was that just a lie?

Trump's bullshit drivel about tax cuts for the working class folk was a failed attempt at 'vote buying' previous to the mid terms.

Trump is a SERIAL LIAR; that is all Trump has ever been & that is all Trump will ever be, even when he appears in Hell.

People fell for his shit; pure & simple.

I always said, "AmeriKKKans are fvcking stupid."

Republicans are too busy talking to Loretto Lynch about Hillary’s server.
They don’t have time worrying about “the little people“.

New Topics

Forum List

Back