Remember 'The Mastermind' Of Benghazi' & How the Benghazi Terrorist Attack Was A ('Mostly Peaceful') Protest'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Remember how we wee all told by Rice, Hillary, and Barry that the Benghazi terrorist attack was NOT part of the coordinated Middle East-wide terrorist attack in 9/11/12 on the anniversary off 9/11/01, that it was a 'Spontaneous Protest' over a video gone wrong'?

You remember how later the Obama administration identified 1 individual as 'the mastermind behind Benghazi', one Ahmed Abu Khattala? (I didn't realize 'spontaneous protests' had 'masterminds'. :p )

Yeah, well, the Obama administration finally located, arrested, and put Mr. Khattala on trial...for 'Murder' AND 'TERRORISTS-RELATED CRIMES'. He was acquitted for 'murder' but sentenced to22 years in prison for 'TERRORIST-RELATED CRIMES'.
-- Wait, I thought they said Benghazi was NOT a 'terrorist attack' or act of 'terrorism'?

Hmmmmmmm......

"He participated in the 2012 Benghazi attack on the American diplomatic mission at Benghazi, in which Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed. ... In his trial in U.S. federal court in 2017, Abu Khattala was acquitted of murder, but convicted of terrorism-related crimes.

Born: Ahmed Abu Khattala (أحمد أبو ختالة); 1971 ...
Known for: Participation in the 2012 Benghazi ...
Criminal charge(s): 18 U.S. federal charges, in...
Nationality: Libyan"

A spontaneous event planned 10 days prior.

Al-Qaida group planned Benghazi attack 10 days in advance, Defense Intelligence Agency documents say

Nope. I remember Rice saying on NBC that "extremist elements came to the consulate " and "They came with heavy weapons" "And it escalated into a .... violent episode."

But I guess we all hear what we want to hear, huh?

" First of all, there’s an FBI investigation which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that’s-- that’s our best judgment now. We’ll await the results of the investigation.

Nope. I remember Rice saying on NBC that "extremist elements came to the consulate " and "They came with heavy weapons" "And it escalated into a .... violent episode."

" First of all, there’s an FBI investigation which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that’s-- that’s our best judgment now. We’ll await the results of the investigation.

Yes, you only hear/see what you want to.

“These documents are jaw-dropping,” Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said. “If the American people had known the truth — that Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and other top administration officials knew that the Benghazi attack was an al-Qaida terrorist attack from the get-go — and yet lied and covered this fact up — Mitt Romney might very well be president.”

The attack was planned on Sept. 1, 2012, with the intent “to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge” for the killing of a terrorist in Pakistan and to memorialize the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the report said.

Four Americans were killed in the Benghazi attack, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.

“These documents are jaw-dropping,” Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said. “If the American people had known the truth — that Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and other top administration officials knew that the Benghazi attack was an al-Qaida terrorist attack from the get-go — and yet lied and covered this fact up — Mitt Romney might very well be president.”

The attack was planned on Sept. 1, 2012, with the intent “to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge” for the killing of a terrorist in Pakistan and to memorialize the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the report said.

Four Americans were killed in the Benghazi attack, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.

It took them ten days to plan on using RGPs to blow a hole in the exterior wall and let a mass of rioters in who set fire and looted the place? Doesn't sound like an Al Quada style terrorist attacks like the embassies, the USS Cole or the 911 attacks. No truck bombs devastating a Huge Building with massive causalities. The only two people who died at the Consulate building, died of smoke inhalation in the so called 'Safe Room' because the exhaust fans were not installed. Everyone else was rescued by the CIA mission and evacuated to their station.

It took them ten days to plan on using RGPs to blow a hole in the exterior wall and let a mass of rioters in who set fire and looted the place? Doesn't sound like an Al Quada style terrorist attacks like the embassies, the USS Cole or the 911 attacks. No truck bombs devastating a Huge Building with massive causalities. The only two people who died at the Consulate building, died of smoke inhalation in the so called 'Safe Room' because the exhaust fans were not installed. Everyone else was rescued by the CIA mission and evacuated to their station.

Deal with it.

When you start quoting the yet another conspiracy theory from biggest whack job in American politics, Tom Fitton, you have nothing.

Hillary was right, "What difference would it have made? And the answer is no difference at all, both to the outcome or to the people involved who were killed or their families. But if they had started throwing around allegations which subsequently proved to be false, it would have damaged international relations, potentially for years.

I realize Republicans will pop off with the first notion that comes into their heads, and then end up with egg on their faces when their allegations prove to be false. But of course they then deny they were wrong in the first place and insist they were right and launch another investigation.

Republicans have been launching investigations of Hillary Clinton now for the past 35 years, based on their assumptions that she's corrupt and a criminal. They are certain of these facts, and they investigate her looking for the evidence of the crimes they have told the people she's committing. They investigate, find nothing - no documents, no records, no witnesses, no crimes, read a report exonerating Clinton completely.

Then they close the cover of the report and say "We know she's a criminal committing crimes, and we're going to launch a new investigation and keep looking for the evidence to prove it. And off we go again. Wash rinse repeat. For 35 five fucking years.

When are you fools going to realize that there never was any there, there? The Republican Party, Tom Fitton, and FOX News have been lying to you. Republicans keep trying to catch the Clinton doing something, anything illegal, Hillary says go ahead, investigate, and shrugs.

What have you found? If I were Hillary, I would never do anything even remotely sketchy. Not because I'm all pure as the driven snow, because if I did, someone would investigate me for it and I don't want to go to jail. After 6 1/2 years of the Ken Starr witch hunt, and an investigation on an average of every year thereafter, it would be really stupid of them to engage in corrupt activity, and the Clintons are not THAT stupid. Bill maybe, I mean he lied about a blow job, but both of them knew enough not to shit where they eat.

Trump has no such inhibitions. He thinks he'll never be called to account. He's about to find out just how wrong he is.

Deal with it.

They're playing you

" The incident became politically controversial because the White House initially described the attack as the result of a spontaneous protest."

Susan Rice specifically blamed extremist who came to the consulate with heavy weapon regardless of whether or not there was a spontaneous protest like had erupted in Cairo just hours before.

Remember how we wee all told by Rice, Hillary, and Barry that the Benghazi terrorist attack was NOT part of the coordinated Middle East-wide terrorist attack in 9/11/12 on the anniversary off 9/11/01, that it was a 'Spontaneous Protest' over a video gone wrong'?

You remember how later the Obama administration identified 1 individual as 'the mastermind behind Benghazi', one Ahmed Abu Khattala? (I didn't realize 'spontaneous protests' had 'masterminds'. :p )

Yeah, well, the Obama administration finally located, arrested, and put Mr. Khattala on trial...for 'Murder' AND 'TERRORISTS-RELATED CRIMES'. He was acquitted for 'murder' but sentenced to22 years in prison for 'TERRORIST-RELATED CRIMES'.
-- Wait, I thought they said Benghazi was NOT a 'terrorist attack' or act of 'terrorism'?

Hmmmmmmm......

"He participated in the 2012 Benghazi attack on the American diplomatic mission at Benghazi, in which Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed. ... In his trial in U.S. federal court in 2017, Abu Khattala was acquitted of murder, but convicted of terrorism-related crimes.

Born: Ahmed Abu Khattala (أحمد أبو ختالة); 1971 ...
Known for: Participation in the 2012 Benghazi ...
Criminal charge(s): 18 U.S. federal charges, in...
Nationality: Libyan"

The attack was because of a video and if you disagree then ask Susan Rice...

Benghazi was a legitimate retaliation for us running arms out of their country.

When you start quoting the yet another conspiracy theory from biggest whack job in American politics, Tom Fitton, you have nothing.

Hillary was right, "What difference would it have made? And the answer is no difference at all, both to the outcome or to the people involved who were killed or their families. But if they had started throwing around allegations which subsequently proved to be false, it would have damaged international relations, potentially for years.

I realize Republicans will pop off with the first notion that comes into their heads, and then end up with egg on their faces when their allegations prove to be false. But of course they then deny they were wrong in the first place and insist they were right and launch another investigation.

Republicans have been launching investigations of Hillary Clinton now for the past 35 years, based on their assumptions that she's corrupt and a criminal. They are certain of these facts, and they investigate her looking for the evidence of the crimes they have told the people she's committing. They investigate, find nothing - no documents, no records, no witnesses, no crimes, read a report exonerating Clinton completely.

Then they close the cover of the report and say "We know she's a criminal committing crimes, and we're going to launch a new investigation and keep looking for the evidence to prove it. And off we go again. Wash rinse repeat. For 35 five fucking years.

When are you fools going to realize that there never was any there, there? The Republican Party, Tom Fitton, and FOX News have been lying to you. Republicans keep trying to catch the Clinton doing something, anything illegal, Hillary says go ahead, investigate, and shrugs.

What have you found? If I were Hillary, I would never do anything even remotely sketchy. Not because I'm all pure as the driven snow, because if I did, someone would investigate me for it and I don't want to go to jail. After 6 1/2 years of the Ken Starr witch hunt, and an investigation on an average of every year thereafter, it would be really stupid of them to engage in corrupt activity, and the Clintons are not THAT stupid. Bill maybe, I mean he lied about a blow job, but both of them knew enough not to shit where they eat.

Trump has no such inhibitions. He thinks he'll never be called to account. He's about to find out just how wrong he is.

I never mentioned Hillary dumb ass. This is not about Rump dumb ass.
I have shown you and Boo that the attack was planned 10 days prior to the attack. No film. No protests. A planned attack executed quite well.

I never mentioned Hillary dumb ass. This is not about Rump dumb ass.
I have shown you and Boo that the attack was planned 10 days prior to the attack. No film. No protests. A planned attack executed quite well.
It was a planned attack and during an election year they had to play it down and not allow it to show Obama being weak on terrorism...

Deal with it.

They're playing you

" The incident became politically controversial because the White House initially described the attack as the result of a spontaneous protest."

Susan Rice specifically blamed extremist who came to the consulate with heavy weapon regardless of whether or not there was a spontaneous protest like had erupted in Cairo just hours before.

Nobody is playing me, you can scream "Nuh-Uh" at the top of your lungs son but the attack was well planned and coordinated and not spontaneous. There was NO protest.

THERE WAS NO PROTEST

All five Diplomatic Security Agents on the ground that
night in Benghazi were consistent in their testimony--before
the attack began, there was no protest.
One agent testified:

Q: So the intelligence in and around Benghazi was that
there was no planned protest?

A: I did not hear of a planned protest, no.

Q: No one communicated that to you.

A: No, I did not hear that.\77\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
\77\Testimony of Diplomatic Sec. Agent 1, U.S. Dep't of State, Tr.
at 50-51 (Mar. 6, 2015) [hereinafter Diplomatic Sec. Agent 1 Testimony]
(on file with the Committee).

Another agent testified:

Q: Do you recall at any time during the day seeing any
type of crowd form outside of the mission compound.

A: Other than?

Q: Other than normal activity that would have occurred
in Benghazi, just people coming and going.

A: So other than the attack and the attackers, no.

Q: Okay. So there was no protest, to the best of your
knowledge, the day of the attack.

A: Not to my knowledge.\78\
\78\Diplomatic Sec. Agent 2 Testimony at 123-124.

As an aside, too bad somebody YOU love didn't die there, It might matter then.

Forum List

Back