Remember that the Progressives "Never Let A Crisis Go To Waste". They are creating a big one, by allowing criminals to go free.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
1642123293456.png

So imagine that criminals are being let loose as fast as they commit a crime. The criminals then get an idea that if they can get away with a crime they elevate the crime to the next level and see if they again are let loose. Now the criminal has the idea that they can murder someone and might not do any time, and so....This is the Progressives plan to allow this murder to happen, and then they can come save the day, by taking everyone's rights away.

Baltimore arsonist surprised by own plea deal says he 'shouldn't be out' of jail - News Hub
A Baltimore man who pleaded guilty to torching his ex-girlfriend’s home said he was surprised by a plea deal he received, saying it sends the wrong message to criminals in the city.
“I was just charged with 18 different counts, that was dropped to 10, that was dropped to one. When I shouldn’t be out right now. I disrupted somebody’s life. I traumatized somebody because of how I felt in a situation,” Luther Trent said, according to WBFF. “Personally, yes, I want to be out but principally, no I shouldn’t be out because I could have done a lot more damage than I did. I was expecting to get time. People who were in that situation, they should expect to get time.”

They are doing that on purpose! they want chaos in society ....open the Gates of Hell and let evil roam free... not only with jails but with the borders and almost everything that comes to mind.

Very disturbing.:confused:

Forum List

Back