Remember last week when another young star died because of doing Crack Cocaine, but laced with Meth? Guess what? Another one.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The Flash Star Logan Williams Died of Accidental Fentanyl Overdose, Coroner Confirms
In a report shared with PEOPLE Thursday, the Coroners Service of British Columbia determined that the 16-year-old actor died of "unintentional illicit drug toxicity (fentanyl)," classified as "accidental," on April 2, 2020.
The teen star made a name for himself playing a young Barry Allen on The CW's The Flash, and died suddenly last spring, his mother Marlyse Williams confirmed to local newspaper The Tri-City News at the time.
Marlyse said she and her family were "absolutely devastated," telling The New York Postthat Logan had struggled with addiction for three years.
This is such bullshit, these people know what can happen when you do drugs. Just ask George Floyd the poster child of the left. He was "The Walking Dead", just got an assist from a local policeman who sent him hurriedly to Lucifer. But to say this kid, accidently overdosed...my ass... Actions have consequences, and once again, it is the failure of the parents who should of been there from the beginning to tell the kid...DRUGS ARE BAD...

Kate Quigly is only lucid for moments at a time after a fentanyl laced cochise overdose.

The safe position is to assume that all street drugs are laced with fentanyl. That one hit at the party will be your last. Something party goers have to know. Fentanyl is coming into this country by the ton. It is being added to everything sold on the street.

Those "contaminated" drugs are all coming up through Mexico. This Administration hasn't even been willing to admit there is a crisis, let alone deal with it. They are just happy once more.....
with the status quo

The price of the war on Citizens who use non government approved recreational substances is impure, unregulated black market drugs that kill.

The Flash Star Logan Williams Died of Accidental Fentanyl Overdose, Coroner Confirms

This is such bullshit, these people know what can happen when you do drugs. Just ask George Floyd the poster child of the left. He was "The Walking Dead", just got an assist from a local policeman who sent him hurriedly to Lucifer. But to say this kid, accidently overdosed...my ass... Actions have consequences, and once again, it is the failure of the parents who should of been there from the beginning to tell the kid...DRUGS ARE BAD...

Never heard of him...

Tipsycatlover I agree. Greg Gutfield correctly described these deaths as poisonings. These are not "overdose" deaths, it is death by poisoning. If your college age kid is at a party and someone cuts some lines of coke and he or she decides to try it, they don't deserve to die because it's laced with Fentanyl.
Of course, if you just dont take that first try.....Nothing to worry about....Right?

Kate Quigly is only lucid for moments at a time after a fentanyl laced cochise overdose.

The safe position is to assume that all street drugs are laced with fentanyl. That one hit at the party will be your last. Something party goers have to know. Fentanyl is coming into this country by the ton. It is being added to everything sold on the street.
There Is a Reason That Mr. Clean Is White

Good news. Our streets need industrial-strength cleaning fluid to eliminate the human filth on them.

Those "contaminated" drugs are all coming up through Mexico. This Administration hasn't even been willing to admit there is a crisis, let alone deal with it. They are just happy once more.....
with the status quo

Cloward-Piven at work. In overdrive in fact.

Those videos are so sad. those people....so lost and will probably die soon either from overdose or someone kills them intentionally or accidentally. Perhaps playground for Satan. Pharmacopeia....equals...drugs.

Those videos are so sad. those people....so lost and will probably die soon either from overdose or someone kills them intentionally or accidentally. Perhaps playground for Satan. Pharmacopeia....equals...drugs.
I think this commercial made kids want to do drugs.

That fentanyl is bad shit. We had a warning a while back to wear gloves out in public because they were finding it on grocery cart handles and other public places. Then just this past week we had reports of some girl walking around the mall with something on her hands . She would walk up and touch other girls telling them she was straightening their collar or tag or something. The girls would start feeling sick and go to the bathroom where they would get robbed. Crazy freeking days.

Tipsycatlover I agree. Greg Gutfield correctly described these deaths as poisonings. These are not "overdose" deaths, it is death by poisoning. If your college age kid is at a party and someone cuts some lines of coke and he or she decides to try it, they don't deserve to die because it's laced with Fentanyl.
Whether they deserve to die is not the issue. College age party kids have got to learn, there are people out there who want to deliberately poison them. That one hit might mean their last breath.

So a college kid at a party just having an "Oh what the hell" moment deserves to die? Didn't you take "Oh what the hell" risks when you were young? I sure did.
The Forgotten Boomers

Yeah, I did, too. When the assistant machine-gunner chickened out, I ran out to an open rice field to hold the machine-gun belt for the gunner. Same thing, right? Luckily, the Viet Cong had all run away, because we were dead ducks otherwise.

Whether they deserve to die is not the issue. College age party kids have got to learn, there are people out there who want to deliberately poison them. That one hit might mean their last breath.
The point is not characterizing these deaths as overdose deaths. That takes the focus off of the fact that this is an attack on our homeland most likely at the hands of the CCP. Illegal drug dealers wouldn't be doing this, it's bad for their business.

Gabor_Mate_Addiction.jpg
OprahChildhoodTrauma.jpg
LetsRaiseKidsWho.png

Peace.

Forum List

Back