Remember Jeff Van Drew?

Yes, you do remember the Democrat who thought, "Well, I'm in a conservative district, so it will be a good idea to leave the Democratic Party and become a Trump-loving Republican".
He trails the Democrats in the latest poll in his district:
Democratic-turned-GOP Rep. Jeff Van Drew (N.J.) is trailing Democrat Amy Kennedy in the race for New Jersey's 2nd Congressional District, according to a Monmouth University poll released on Monday.

Forty-nine percent of registered voters polled said they supported Kennedy, while 44 percent said they backed Van Drew in the South Jersey district.

Democratic-turned-GOP Rep. Jeff Van Drew (N.J.) is trailing Democrat Amy Kennedy in the race for New Jersey's 2nd Congressional District, according to a Monmouth University poll released on Monday.

Forty-nine percent of registered voters polled said they supported Kennedy, while 44 percent said they backed Van Drew in the South Jersey district.

Conservatives were super-thrilled when Van Drew switched parties. Now he's about to lose his seat. What a fail.
lol you guys keep winning polls haha
I remember when you said, "The 2018 midterm polls are wrong. Republicans will win the House!".
LOL.
The mid terms were wrapped around a lie Trump was a Russian asset...
Your claim has nothing to do with poll accuracy.

No actually I don’t remember the guy I’m sure there are people on both sides who switched parties because of the district they were in and it didn’t work out for them. If he loses he loses the result could have been the same if he hadn’t switched.

Forum List

Back