Remember, it took 8 years under Bush before the full force of those long term disasters hit.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Even with a hurricane, they start off far away slow and small and gradually build up momentum. And when they hit, you have Katrina or Sandy.

Eight years of disastrous economic policies under Bush and the GOP and when the full effect finally hit, you had the US hemorrhaging 750,000 jobs a month. Economic collapse, massive unemployment, massive debt.

How do you think it will be under Trump?

Our trading partners are putting together agreements excluding the US.

Crops rotting in the field.

EPA policies that guarantee massive pollution, dirty air and dangerous water.

A disruption of our education system.

An angry base that finally figures out what Trump did to them.

People without healthcare and families to take care of.

Isolation from the rest of the world.

A president who makes sure our citizens won't trust our government for at least another generation.

Terrible damage to race relations.

I can only barely list the damage Trump has started. Worse, you have an ignorant GOP base that refuses to see what is right in front of their faces or is totally in sync with Trump's Alt Right and racist supporters.

At this point, I don't see any way out. Batten down the hatches. We are in for a bumpy ride lasting a very, very long time.

Even with a hurricane, they start off far away slow and small and gradually build up momentum. And when they hit, you have Katrina or Sandy.

Eight years of disastrous economic policies under Bush and the GOP and when the full effect finally hit, you had the US hemorrhaging 750,000 jobs a month. Economic collapse, massive unemployment, massive debt.

A president who makes sure our citizens won't trust our government for at least another generation.

I can only barely list the damage Trump has started. Worse, you have an ignorant GOP base that refuses to see what is right in front of their faces or is totally in sync with Trump's Alt Right and racist supporters.

At this point, I don't see any way out. Batten down the hatches. We are in for a bumpy ride lasting a very, very long time.

Are you more upset:

A. That Hillary lost, or
B. That KJU Backed down?

• Banned

Are you more upset:

A. That Hillary lost, or
B. That KJU Backed down?
Or "C." America lost. That upsets me the most.

not this topic again......dean your topics are getting to be like that commercial that plays over and over....being retired now you should be able to come up with some new shit....

• Banned
not this topic again......dean your topics are getting to be like that commercial that plays over and over....being retired now you should be able to come up with some new shit....
Trump is the president.
Not Hillary.
Not Obama.

But Trump. When he does something it's news. Just like it was news when Republicans blamed everything on Obama. Even their disasters they blamed on Obama.

Only I don't have to blame anything fake on Trump. Trump is a one man wrecking crew. He gets all the credit for his own disasters just like the GOP get for theirs. There is plenty to go around.

I couldn't believe he won in 2004. Another uncle tom Ken Blackwell was in charge of certifying the Ohio vote. He quickly did it before Kerry could ask for a recount.

The only shadier deal was when Jeb stole Florida in 2000

USMB right wingercons insist I keep making the same thread again and again. Not true!

Next!
dean you do many repeats....if you would only actually read what is said about your posts you might see what we are talking about.....but you dont....
This is why I jumpstart old threads and don't start a new one Everytime I have a thought.

Are you more upset:

A. That Hillary lost, or
B. That KJU Backed down?

B for me!

I had my fiddle ready..

OP cannot name the Bush policy that caused the bubble to crash.

Funny.

The Commodity Futures Modernization Act passed by Clinton in December of 2000.

Did the fucking OP know that? Oh wait, he mentioned it takes 8 years, and guess what?

Who rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods?

Clinton, that's who.

The OP and every pathetic liberal are losers. Pathetic, lying pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back