Remember how "real conservatives" wanted a "real conservative" candidate and no more RINO's?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You've got a "real conservative"
yeshrug.png

ted_cruz7.jpg

and nearly all of you are lining up to vote for a RINO
mjlol.png

a1e0lul3thq1zmgdlw7q.jpg

mjlol.png
mjlol.png
mjlol.png
mjlol.png
mjlol.png
mjlol.png
mjlol.png

Oh give me a break. You have Kasich taking over half a million dollars donated by Soros associates.

AND Cruz just got endorsed by Lindsey Graham who will also be holding fundraisers for the Senator.

On top of that Cruz was endorsed by Carly Fiorina who is the McCain family favorite AND Megan just came out for Cruz as well.

:)

But you just hang onto that picture of socialites together at a gala to convince yourself Trump is a RINO.

Really? Cruz voted for The corker bill that allowed the iran deal, Cruz voted for the tpp sending more of our jobs over seas and said in a video I posted here that he wanted legal residency for the illigals.

All Ted Cruz is is a corporate liberterian globalist.

The good news is he'll never catch Trump now.

Let's remember that Nikki Haley has now endorsed Cruz as well. Remember her response to the State of the Union. Bloody establishment bitch spent the rebuttal bashing conservative base and Trump.

Her comments were no different than a critique of the Republican Party by a Democrat. And now she's for the Senator. Mmmmkay?

Oh give me a break. You have Kasich taking over half a million dollars donated by Soros associates.

AND Cruz just got endorsed by Lindsey Graham who will also be holding fundraisers for the Senator.

On top of that Cruz was endorsed by Carly Fiorina who is the McCain family favorite AND Megan just came out for Cruz as well.

But you just hang onto that picture of socialites together at a gala to convince yourself Trump is a RINO.
Who supports a candidate does not define that candidate.

Major fail

Who supports a candidate does not define that candidate.

Major fail

I agree that it doesn't but when the Cruz camp wants to hit at Trump over socializing with the Clintons as the OP has done or Cruz himself really going at Trump for the David Duke endorsement :) it makes the Senator fair game on his endorsements.

When you're running as anti establishment Gramps and then the establishment actually comes out and backs you as a candidate you are between a rock and a hard place.

So it's sauce for the goose and all that.

"Remember how "real conservatives" wanted a "real conservative" candidate and no more RINO's?"

We know how ridiculous and delusional this is – a majority of Americans reject the right's agenda of fear, division, bigotry, intolerance, and hate.

Lindsey Graham was right when he said "My party has gone batshit crazy"

Forum List

Back