Remember Biden's Promise To Be A 'Unifier'? Meet His New Cabinet Member / HUD Secretary, Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio)

I don't have to show you anything. Do some research, instead of pulling shit out of your ass. He had money allocated for the wall and he wanted more. Again, THIS
WALL didn't work as advertised. Some walls do work, like in Israel, and just because they are installed, it doesn't guarantee success. The President is looking into other ways to accomplish border security and let's give him and his team a chance. He has the sense to get ideas from those who know what he doesn't know, like Reagan, and unlike trump, who "knows more about technology than anybody" and "Mexico will pay for the wall". You supported a total idiot.
You are like the moron that moves into a house that is one third completed and then complains about
the shape of his home.
The wall didn't work as advertised because it was never ever allowed to work.
Democrats made sure of that. I wonder why?
There's one we both know the answer to.

If walls and fences don't work why have the democrats erected one around the Capitol?
There's another question you know the answer to even though you're a real stooge.

IS Dementia Joe Biden looking for a way to increase border security? Only a real hypnotized
ass would claim that.
Brilliant. The wall was to be 500 miles long--it wasn't and there were gaps along the way. The Dems were not involved at all. Are you comparing the fence around the Capitol to the wall?

I don't have to show you anything. Do some research, instead of pulling shit out of your ass. He had money allocated for the wall and he wanted more. Again, THIS
WALL didn't work as advertised. Some walls do work, like in Israel, and just because they are installed, it doesn't guarantee success. The President is looking into other ways to accomplish border security and let's give him and his team a chance. He has the sense to get ideas from those who know what he doesn't know, like Reagan, and unlike trump, who "knows more about technology than anybody" and "Mexico will pay for the wall". You supported a total idiot.
You are like the moron that moves into a house that is one third completed and then complains about
the shape of his home.

If walls and fences don't work why have the democrats erected one around the Capitol?
There's another question you know the answer to even though you're a real stooge.

IS Dementia Joe Biden looking for a way to increase border security? Only a real hypnotized
ass would claim that.
Brilliant. The wall was to be 500 miles long--it wasn't and there were gaps along the way. The Dems were not involved at all. Are you comparing the fence around the Capitol to the wall?
Tyranny is tyranny. We have fascism with a smile. A friendly type.

Obama said the same crap and when that backfired and was disclosed as a back benching fraud he turned to racism, much more effective.

the shape of his home.

ass would claim that.
Yes. In principle. And I would compare it to the Great Wall of China, too.
In principle.

the shape of his home.

ass would claim that.
Yes. In principle. And I would compare it to the Great Wall of China, too.
In principle.
In principle only because it is a structure, but that is where all similarities end. And it is not even a wall, but it is a fence. Big difference.

In principle only because it is a structure, but that is where all similarities end. And it is not even a wall, but it is a fence. Big difference.
It's a barrier that keeps people out of where you don't want them to go.
In that principle there is no difference except for size between a border wall and Pelosi's fence.
So in function they are exactly alike and democrats like keeping Trump supporters away but they
don't like border security that's actually functional.

It's okay to admit you are hypocritical and intellectually inconsistent. It's obvious anyway.

It's a barrier that keeps people out of where you don't want them to go.
In that principle there is no difference except for size between a border wall and Pelosi's fence.
So in function they are exactly alike and democrats like keeping Trump supporters away but they
don't like border security that's actually functional.

It's okay to admit you are hypocritical and intellectually inconsistent. It's obvious anyway.
Quite to the contrary, they absolutely do like border security that is actually functional and not an expensive wall that is not functional.
Our government (not Pelosi) has installed the fence around the peoples' Capitol to keep insurrectionists away, be they trump supporters or anybody else with bad intentions, away. Do you object to that idea after the destruction, injury, and deaths of Jan 6?
It is ok to admit that you are hypocritical and intellectually slow.

Quite to the contrary, they absolutely do like border security that is actually functional and not an expensive wall that is not functional.
A wall augmented with mobile border patrol agents and a system of video cameras is VERY functional.
It lets the US pinpoint illegal activity instead of worrying about thousands of miles of open borders.
But I guess that makes too much sense for your tiny brain to handle.

Our government (not Pelosi)
As if THE Government is a thinking autonomous thing that
develops policy like this fence by itself, somehow. Get a clue.

has installed the fence around the peoples' Capitol to keep insurrectionists away, be they trump supporters or anybody else with bad intentions, away. Do you object to that idea after the destruction, injury, and deaths of Jan 6?
News flash. It's not Jan. sixth anymore.

Leaving the fence up despite the wishes of many democrats (and National Guard troops who have stated they are tired of this pointless exercise in politics and want to leave) is just an expensive, wasteful bit of politicking that's all about the optics of that day (1/6).

It's like patrolling the twin towers in NY city 24/7 by air so no one can truly forget the 9/11 attack
in a political stunt.
The democrats have told the Guard to stay right where they are despite the futility of being there
because it fits their (the democrats') purposes.

I'll let you know if that day ever comes. Right now YOU are the dim witted hypocrite
condemning the Trump wall, where the nation is once again under attack thanks to the policies of dementia sufferer Joe Biden, but making excuses for the presence of a barbed wire fence in Washington DC.
where there is no need for a fence anymore.

You condemn what's needed, on the one hand, and rationalize what is not, on the other.
That's stupidity and hypocrisy writ large.

Last edited:
A wall augmented with mobile border patrol agents and a system of video cameras is VERY functional.
It lets the US pinpoint illegal activity instead of worrying about thousands of miles of open borders.
But I guess that makes too much sense for your tiny brain to handle.

Our government (not Pelosi)
As if THE Government is a thinking autonomous thing that
develops policy like this fence by itself, somehow. Get a clue.

has installed the fence around the peoples' Capitol to keep insurrectionists away, be they trump supporters or anybody else with bad intentions, away. Do you object to that idea after the destruction, injury, and deaths of Jan 6?
News flash. It's not Jan. sixth anymore.

Leaving the fence up despite the wishes of many democrats (and National Guard troops who have stated they are tired of this pointless exercise in politics and want to leave) is just an expensive, wasteful bit of politicking that's all about the optics of that day.

It's like patrolling the twin towers in NY city 24/7 by air so no one can truly forget the 9/11 attack.
The democrats have told the Guard to stay right where they are despite the futility of being there
because it fits their (the democrats') purposes.

I'll let you know if that day ever comes. Right now YOU are the dim witted hypocrite
condemning the Trump wall, where the nation is once again under attack thanks to the policies of dementia sufferer Joe Biden, but making excuses for the presence of a barbed wire fence in Washington DC.

You condemn what's needed, on the one hand, and rationalize what is not, on the other.
That's stupidity and hypocrisy writ large.
After the attack, anything that will make it difficult, including barbed wire, will do.
We need to leave the fence up so that the assholes won't try it again. My understanding is that the fence will become moveable after a while, but still be there. And let's not forget that the blob himself orchestrated that attack.
You just want the fence removed, yes? Talk about dimwitted!

After the attack, anything that will make it difficult, including barbed wire, will do.
We need to leave the fence up so that the assholes won't try it again. My understanding is that the fence will become moveable after a while, but still be there. And let's not forget that the blob himself orchestrated that attack.
So the fence will NEVER be removed? That will last until the 2024 when the Biden idiots are removed from office.
And you can masturbate to your fantasies all you wish but trying to claim Trump "orchestrated" the assault on the Capitol is just a blatant unsupported lie.
It ranks up there with the Russian hookers that allegedly peed in a hotel bed in Moscow.

So the fence will NEVER be removed? That will last until the 2024 when the Biden idiots are removed from office.
And you can masturbate to your fantasies all you wish but trying to claim Trump "orchestrated" the assault on the Capitol is just a blatant unsupported lie.
It ranks up there with the Russian hookers that allegedly peed in a hotel bed in Moscow.
President Biden and his administration are hardly idiots, lamb chop.
I wouldn't put anything past trump, but I believe the fence will remain. My understanding is that the fence will move somehow so that it can be folded but still be there. Trump had a fence put around the White House. Trump did indeed orchestrate the attack against his government in my opinion. He said that he would meet the rioters at the Capitol, asked Mark Levin (according to Levin) a week before, to lead the rioters to the Capitol where Trump would meet him. Of course, trump was nowhere to be found. During the debate, he told the Qanon to stand down and be ready, for what? Some rioters said that Trump was supposed to pardon them. We will see. You need to go back to school and acquire a little common sense.

President Biden and his administration are hardly idiots, lamb chop.
Sure. Reopening the border
to herds of illegals (infested with covid disease, largely) and filling up holding pens with unaccompanied
children is a real bright move.
Especially after the collective mental breakdown the left had when Trump was in office (but ignoring
the same conditions when Obama held office).
You have to give the left credit for consistently inconsistent positions and accompanying
nervous breakdowns that goes with those shifting emotional states.

Joe's call for 100 straight days of mask wearing nationally is another hare brained bit of
stupidity from the corrupt dotard.

I wouldn't put anything past trump, but I believe the fence will remain. My understanding is that the fence will move somehow so that it can be folded but still be there. Trump had a fence put around the White House. Trump did indeed orchestrate the attack against his government in my opinion. He said that he would meet the rioters at the Capitol, asked Mark Levin (according to Levin) a week before, to lead the rioters to the Capitol where Trump would meet him. Of course, trump was nowhere to be found. During the debate, he told the Qanon to stand down and be ready, for what? Some rioters said that Trump was supposed to pardon them. We will see. You need to go back to school and acquire a little common sense.
Your claims against Trump are all supported by nothing more than anecdotal blather.
And that rioters said Trump would pardon them seems to not be the case and just what one would
expect from those taken by The Man.

Forum List

Back