Remember Biden's Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal? Here's the $7B in Equipment He Left Behind.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Remember Biden's Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal?

Here's the $7B in Equipment He Left Behind.

28 Apr 2022 ~~ By Spencer Brown

It's no secret that President Joe Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan was a disaster but — months after the last military flight departed Kabul and left Americans to fend for themselves — Americans now have a better idea of how much equipment Biden's supposedly successful withdrawal left behind.
According to a Department of Defense report that was required by Congress on the withdrawal and, more specifically, what wasn't withdrawn, there's $7.12 billion worth of military equipment now in Taliban hands out of the $18.6 billion worth of equipment given to Afghan forces that the Pentagon doesn't plan to retrieve or destroy.
CNN, which obtained the report, detailed its contents that "will serve to refocus attention on the chaotic and hasty" Biden exit from Afghanistan:

Commentary:
Hmm..., Can anyone identify Biden policies or actions that promote American economic freedom, security, or international interest?
The only exceptions I can find are the Afghanistan pull-out, which was executed with the forethought of an idiot, and finally sending necessary arms to Ukraine, but only after Putin launched his invasion.
Then there's arming the America's enemies is an act of treason. Afghanistan was not just a rout - it was an arms deal.
Add to that:
1) Imprisoning political opponents without due process​
2) Unilaterally and illegally nullifying American immigration law​
3) Abandoning American citizens in a warzone​
4) Arming sworn enemies of the United States to the teeth​
5) Soliciting and accepting bribes from sworn enemies of the United States and various transnational gangsters​
6) Illegally rigging elections​
7) Destroying American energy production.
8) While sanctioning Russia, still has Russia negotiating a nuclear deal with Iran on behalf of the US, as Iran won't take Biden's calls.​
Coming soon - Biden will reverse his stance and remove Iran's Revolutionary Guard from the US list of terrorist groups at Iran's request in order to appease Iran into signing another worthless, un-ratified, unenforceable nuclear deal.
Each of these treasonous offenses are impeachable.
Thanks to Joey Xi Bai Dung and his Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commie handlers, the Taliban are now the best equipped terrorist group in history.

Trump made no provision to evacuate equipment when we left

Trump negotiated with the Taliban with the assumption the Afghan Army would protect us. He left 2500 active troops to cover our withdrawal

The Afghan Army made no attempt to fight the Taliban leaving Biden with few options

Biden did manage to evacuate 125,000 people safely

People are more valuable than equipment

Trump negotiated with the Taliban with the assumption the Afghan Army would protect us. He left 2500 active troops to cover our withdrawal

The Afghan Army made no attempt to fight the Taliban leaving Biden with few options

Trump wasnt in charge of Bidens evacuation ....

Remember Biden's Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal?

Here's the $7B in Equipment He Left Behind.

28 Apr 2022 ~~ By Spencer Brown

It's no secret that President Joe Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan was a disaster but — months after the last military flight departed Kabul and left Americans to fend for themselves — Americans now have a better idea of how much equipment Biden's supposedly successful withdrawal left behind.
According to a Department of Defense report that was required by Congress on the withdrawal and, more specifically, what wasn't withdrawn, there's $7.12 billion worth of military equipment now in Taliban hands out of the $18.6 billion worth of equipment given to Afghan forces that the Pentagon doesn't plan to retrieve or destroy.
CNN, which obtained the report, detailed its contents that "will serve to refocus attention on the chaotic and hasty" Biden exit from Afghanistan:

Commentary:
Hmm..., Can anyone identify Biden policies or actions that promote American economic freedom, security, or international interest?
The only exceptions I can find are the Afghanistan pull-out, which was executed with the forethought of an idiot, and finally sending necessary arms to Ukraine, but only after Putin launched his invasion.
Then there's arming the America's enemies is an act of treason. Afghanistan was not just a rout - it was an arms deal.
Add to that:
1) Imprisoning political opponents without due process​
2) Unilaterally and illegally nullifying American immigration law​
3) Abandoning American citizens in a warzone​
4) Arming sworn enemies of the United States to the teeth​
5) Soliciting and accepting bribes from sworn enemies of the United States and various transnational gangsters​
6) Illegally rigging elections​
7) Destroying American energy production.​
8) While sanctioning Russia, still has Russia negotiating a nuclear deal with Iran on behalf of the US, as Iran won't take Biden's calls.​
Coming soon - Biden will reverse his stance and remove Iran's Revolutionary Guard from the US list of terrorist groups at Iran's request in order to appease Iran into signing another worthless, un-ratified, unenforceable nuclear deal.
Each of these treasonous offenses are impeachable.
Thanks to Joey Xi Bai Dung and his Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commie handlers, the Taliban are now the best equipped terrorist group in history.

I sure am glad he got us out of that quagmire. Son-of-a-bush failed to accomplish the mission. When BO got the job done, he left us to stew with it, instead of getting us out when the mission was successfully completed. Trump talked and promised but didn't do anything but keep paying the contractors and our troops to stay there, training the (what proved to be) worthless Afghani troops to cowardly to stand up for their country, though better equipped than their enemies.
Thanks God, for Joe Biden following through, as promised.

Last edited:
I sure am glad he got us out of that quagmire. Son-of-a-bush failed to accomplish the mission. When BO got the job done, he left us to stew with it, instead of getting us out when the mission was successfully completed. Trump talked and promised but didn't do anything but keep paying the contractors and our troops to stay there, training the (what proved to be) worthless Afghani troops to cowardly to stand up for their country, though better equipped than their enemies.
Thanks God, for Joe Biden following through, as promised.
Again…after 20 years, I am glad to get out
I don’t give a shit about the equipment most of which was decommissioned or can’t be maintained by the Taliban

If Republicans wanted to evacuate our equipment, Trump could have budgeted the billions needed to ship it half way around the world
He didn’t care
Now, Republicans seem to be outraged

Trump dealt the hand

Biden had to play it

You people are not only ignorant and uniformed, but you're spreading disinformation and outright lies. President Trump did have a plan for the orderly and honorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, unlike the total clusterfuck Biden created.

It was General Milley's plan to leave all that equipment behind in the first place. Trump wanted everything brought back. "We're getting out of Afghanistan. We have to do it." Trump told his Joint Chiefs. "I want every nail. I want every screw. I want every bolt. I want every plane. I want every tank. I want it all out, down to the nails, screws, bolts ... I want every single thing." he told them.

To this Milley responded "Sir, it's cheaper to leave it than it is to bring it." Trump responded "The airplane might have cost $40 million, $50 million ... millions and millions of dollars. So, you think it's cheaper to leave it than to have 200 pilots fly over and fly all the equipment out? You've got to be nuts. I mean, give me a tank of gas and a pilot and I just picked up a $40 million-dollar airplane."

President Trump had also worked out the withdrawal with the Taliban leaders. They agreed to a tenuous plan that was based on many conditions, one of which was that they didn't kill any Americans while the withdrawal was taking place. There were other conditions such as maintaining air superiority over Afghanistan during the withdrawal, and keeping Bagram Air Base open, the base that Biden abandoned. It was the airbase with the longest runway, which President Trump was going to use to remove much of that equipment. It was also the airbase that put some teeth in President Trump's orderly withdrawal plan: The Taliban understood that we could still conduct air strikes from that base, if they reneged on the deal.

Biden fucked this up horribly and caused the deaths of 13 more Americans. Not only Biden, but you Democrats and Biden-voters should share some of the blame for those deaths. Their blood is on your hands.

You people are not only ignorant and uniformed, but you're spreading disinformation and outright lies. President Trump did have a plan for the orderly and honorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, unlike the total clusterfuck Biden created.

It was General Milley's plan to leave all that equipment behind in the first place. Trump wanted everything brought back. "We're getting out of Afghanistan. We have to do it." Trump told his Joint Chiefs. "I want every nail. I want every screw. I want every bolt. I want every plane. I want every tank. I want it all out, down to the nails, screws, bolts ... I want every single thing." he told them.

To this Milley responded "Sir, it's cheaper to leave it than it is to bring it." Trump responded "The airplane might have cost $40 million, $50 million ... millions and millions of dollars. So, you think it's cheaper to leave it than to have 200 pilots fly over and fly all the equipment out? You've got to be nuts. I mean, give me a tank of gas and a pilot and I just picked up a $40 million-dollar airplane."

President Trump had also worked out the withdrawal with the Taliban leaders. They agreed to a tenuous plan that was based on many conditions, one of which was that they didn't kill any Americans while the withdrawal was taking place. There were other conditions such as maintaining air superiority over Afghanistan during the withdrawal, and keeping Bagram Air Base open, the base that Biden abandoned. It was the airbase with the longest runway, which President Trump was going to use to remove much of that equipment. It was also the airbase that put some teeth in President Trump's orderly withdrawal plan: The Taliban understood that we could still conduct air strikes from that base, if they reneged on the deal.

Biden fucked this up horribly and caused the deaths of 13 more Americans. Not only Biden, but you Democrats and Biden-voters should share some of the blame for those deaths. Their blood is on your hands.
Another example of Trump demonstrating how fucking clueless he is

Still thinks he is smarter than the Generals

Another example of Trump demonstrating how fucking clueless he is

And to top it all off, clueless monkey-boy, your "president" now has us involved in a proxy war with Russia.

How do you spell "FAIL"?

It's spelled "D.E.M.O.C.R.A.T."

You not only failed to conduct a peaceful, orderly withdrawal from Afghanistan, your idiotic policies have given us $7 a gallon gasoline in some places, 8.5% inflation, shortages, disruptions in the supply lines, millions of illegal aliens swarming the southern border, a nationwide spike in violent crimes, more fentanyl and drug overdose deaths, as well as the possibility of a nuclear war.

I don't give a flying fuck how you morons try to spin it, or how you spell it: That is nothing less than a fucking

FAILURE.

And to top it all off, clueless monkey-boy, your "president" now has us involved in a proxy war with Russia.

How do you spell "FAIL"?

It's spelled "D.E.M.O.C.R.A.T."

You not only failed to conduct a peaceful, orderly withdrawal from Afghanistan, your idiotic policies have given us $7 a gallon gasoline in some places, 8.5% inflation, shortages, disruptions in the supply lines, millions of illegal aliens swarming the southern border, a nationwide spike in violent crimes, more fentanyl and drug overdose deaths, as well as the possibility of a nuclear war.

I don't give a flying fuck how you morons try to spin it, or how you spell it: That is nothing less than a fucking

FAILURE.
Our President put together a global coalition to oppose Putin

The guy you voted for Cheered Putin and called him a Genius

Our President put together a global coalition to oppose Putin

The guy you voted for Cheered Putin and called him a Genius

Dude, you're clueless cult member. It's pretty damned obvious that you're incapable of self-honesty or responsibility.

I don't give a crap what Trump called him. The fact is that there was no war in Ukraine while Trump was President. Nor was there any of those other things you Democrats caused.

Wasn't trumps responsibility to make a provision to evacute---potatoe head gave the order and fucked over our people and our allies in the process while helping terrorists.

Again Trump didn't do the withdrawal...potatoe head did and he and his corrupt administration didnt' give a shit about our troops or our allies or any plan that made any sense to do a withdrawal. just the check that came from the sauds obviously.

Biden left thousands behind---tens of thousands were raped and/or murdered because of our dipship biden.

Bidens policies certainly didnt show any care about our people or are allies. If people are valuable to you, you would hate Biden with all your guts.

Funny, a strong President tore up Obama's Iran deal. He didn't play it play and its poor excuse for J Joey Xi's clusterfuck in Afghanistan,
Tearing up the deal meant stopping the withdrawal and bringing back more troops to make up for the collapse of the Afghan Army

Biden said Fuk that, we are getting out
Wise move

Forum List

Back