Remember...Biden: “I Guarantee You We’re Going To End Fossil Fuel”... replace with what...electricity?

WRONG AS USUAL, Winny. America was built upon exploring and settling a new continent they discovered largely vacant to which there were a few neolithic tribes scattered here and there to coexist and barter with.

Wrong.
There were over 10 million native Americans and we set about decimating them down to 1 million in less than 100 years.
We not only shot and killed them directly, but deliberately gave them disease, and wiped out their food sources.

WRONG AS USUAL, Winny. America was built upon exploring and settling a new continent they discovered largely vacant to which there were a few neolithic tribes scattered here and there to coexist and barter with.

Stupid as usual, Winny. America was increasingly settled with the Europeans who discovered it as the colonies developed and more land was largely bartered from the Indians and Spaniards or won from the Mexicans.

We are. Just as with the Indians until we came along, we are now the last ones to rule over the land, and to the strongest goes the spoils. That is the law of nature: the strongest talk and the conquered walk. Live it, love it, learn it.

The strongest only get the spoils if you believe murder and theft are inherently legal.
They are not.
It is NOT the law of nature to murder and steal.
Humans are inherently social, and their nature is to cooperate and empathize.
If primates in a zoo start acting like humans and harming other primates, they are put down as sick.

10% would easilly go 20 miles... My Mother is getting an EV next month and 10% is 45 miles...

No, when an EV is down to 10%, you can not drive it at all, unless you want to risk a $10,000 bill for new batteries.

The 450 mile range is theoretical.
As batteries age, they drop by almost half.
And if you need the heater, wipers, and light, it cuts range by 50%.

Imagine if everyone had an EV?
That would require about 3 times the electricity we now produce.
The whole grid would need 3 times the wire gauge capacity, including the breaker box in each home.

And that would quickly make us run out of fossil fuel that we now rely on for electricity production.

With range of over 200 miles between charges, most owners will only charge once a week and at night when electric consumption is at its lowest.

Many homeowners will also invest in solar panels to charge their cars for free
I would hardly consider $35,000 "free."

Imagine if everyone had an EV?
That would require about 3 times the electricity we now produce.
The whole grid would need 3 times the wire gauge capacity, including the breaker box in each home.

And that would quickly make us run out of fossil fuel that we now rely on for electricity production.
I don't think even 3x would do the job because of all the total lost generating capacity from cutting off all production from fossil fuels.

We'd need at least double our current production to run 75,000,000 cars alone not to mention heavy transport such as semi and smaller delivery trucks, then you'd have to replace the current capacity as well before shutting down all the coal and gas fired plants.

It would take a hundred years to create that kind of additional capacity.

Breaking: Biden suggests Americans should be grateful for the sky high gas prices, calls high gas prices an "incredible opportunity" to move away from fossil fuels. So just SUCK IT AMERICA pay the sky high gas prices and be grateful for the opportunity Biden has given you.

With range of over 200 miles between charges, most owners will only charge once a week and at night when electric consumption is at its lowest.

Many homeowners will also invest in solar panels to charge their cars for free
Shifting the emissions to the oil/gas powered electricity plants.
:laughing0301:

Dumbfucks.

It will do NO GOOD, and now, a trip from Dallas to Houston will take 2 days.

A drive down Pacific Highway from San Fransicko to LA will take 2 days.

Beaumont TX to El Paso TX?

FOUR FUCKING DAYS.

AND DID I MENTION? IT WILL DO NOTHING TO REDUCE EMISSION.

Why?

Because commie leftists hate nuclear, so we will NEVER get off oil/gas powered electricity plants.

THIS FOOLISHNESS IS BY COMMIE DESIGN. USEFUL IDIOTS DEMAND THAT WHICH WILL DESTROY THEM.

America will become a nation of people confined to their own areas. This is all designed to destroy america.

A nugget of wisdom. Thanks.
It's much harder to control a population that is widely dispersed. Densely packed urban areas are preferred by iron fisted governments. See China.
So naturally the move to EV's will do as you say.....make less rural life (where the ultra rich will eventually live) and more densely packed urban areas for their subjects.

It works wonderfully in China. Then they install billions of surveillance cameras and advanced facial recognition. It's all about control.
The idiot masses for the most part are blissfully unaware and compliant as always.

Wrong.
There were over 10 million native Americans and we set about decimating them down to 1 million in less than 100 years.
We not only shot and killed them directly, but deliberately gave them disease, and wiped out their food sources.
Most of them were killed by smallpox before they ever set eyes on a white man.

The claim that we deliberately gave it to them was debunked long ago.

Wrong.
Don't believe a word you wrote. Have you any proof to this? Links I can read that are factual?

Look, I am in no way defending what we did to the Indians! I'm just telling you the facts that by your own numbers, there were barely 2.5-3 Indians on average per square mile which effectively made America a wilderness, and while here first, 2-3 people per mile with no central government, no cities, no written laws and no army cannot be said to "own" or hold anything, certainly not to the armies of colonialists from Britain coming here.

Much of the conflict and killing came from the Indians figting us going to war not wanting us here, and they got disease by being exposed to things we carried that didn't even bother us because we were used to them and barely knew about ourselves and had no idea Indians would be vulnerable because we had never run into anyone so totally isolated from us before, just as Buffalo were a resources to us as well. Once again, Indians suffered the fate that the weaker face everywhere in nature, we were about 10,000 years ahead of the Indians technologically and so unfortunately, they lost.

The strongest only get the spoils if you believe murder and theft are inherently legal.
Wrong. The stronger get the spoils every time, whether you are sea coral, vegetation, birds or land animals. You can't show me any instance where tigers conquered wildebeests then said: "Hey, we won't eat you, share and share alike!"

It is NOT the law of nature to murder and steal.
Sure it is, fool, look around you. Weeds crowd out and take over your lawn stealing their place to grow every day. Big insects prey on weak ones. Big animals feed off little ones, and on and on. Get your head out of your ass! Again, I'm not condoning what we did, just telling you that western man did not invent war, domination and appropriation-- -- hominids were doing the very same things to survive and grow 700,000 years before western man was even born.

Humans are inherently social, and their nature is to cooperate and empathize.
Could have fooled me, Ace. Show me history and you will see very little cooperation and sharing or empathy, but just war after war after war, battle after battle, conquest and pillage century after century--- --- a continuation of the very same techniques basically used by plants and animals for hundreds of millions of years.

If primates in a zoo start acting like humans and harming other primates, they are put down as sick.
Sure. Why don't you open your own zoo fool, and put all of the zebras in with the lions, and all of the guppies in with the barracuda and let's see them cooperate and empathize! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: Hypocrites like you literally make me sick. If you were starving and there was one last bowl of food, you would fight for it like everyone else, you'd fight, steal, even murder to get it to live, not cooperate, empathize and share.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back