Remember 11/8, a Vote for HRC is really a vote for Tim Kaine!

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
So I got to thinking, and I can't stand Hillary, and I think she should be in prison. I also don't think Donald Trump deserves or is qualified to be President. So what's the best way to look at things? A vote for Hillary is more than likely going to be a vote for Tim Kaine. Sure, he isn't the best option, but I'd rather have him than Trump. Fact is, Hillary has so much baggage, she is going to probably be impeached when she wins the election... and that will make my day. Seriously, Bill got impeached? Then if Hillary gets impeached? That would be like Christmas every morning!

So, just remember folks... November 8th? Vote for Hillary... err I mean Tim Kaine.

So I got to thinking, and I can't stand Hillary, and I think she should be in prison. I also don't think Donald Trump deserves or is qualified to be President. So what's the best way to look at things? A vote for Hillary is more than likely going to be a vote for Tim Kaine. Sure, he isn't the best option, but I'd rather have him than Trump. Fact is, Hillary has so much baggage, she is going to probably be impeached when she wins the election... and that will make my day. Seriously, Bill got impeached? Then if Hillary gets impeached? That would be like Christmas every morning!

So, just remember folks... November 8th? Vote for Hillary... err I mean Tim Kaine.

LOL, Tim Kaine makes Joe Biden look like a genius. And Mike Pence makes both of them look like shopworn political hacks.

LOL, Tim Kaine makes Joe Biden look like a genius. And Mike Pence makes both of them look like shopworn political hacks.

But there really is no chance of Trump being removed from office like the probability of Hillary being. I'm just trying to look as deep as possible to find the best outcome.

If I vote, it will be for Pence.

I give Trump a year on the job, at most, before he steps down

I'm just hoping he doesn't have a heart attack and die before the election is over.

I'm just hoping he doesn't have a heart attack and die before the election is over.

The same can be said of Hillary

It's really a silly argument. God forbid Democrats are forced to vote for somebody who shares Hillary's politics, but is somewhat likable.

It's really a silly argument. God forbid Democrats are forced to vote for somebody who shares Hillary's politics, but is somewhat likable.

But he isn't criminal like she is, nor is he linked to the Big companies like her.

Exactly my point. He shares Hillary's politics with zero the baggage. Arguing that a vote for Hillary is a vote for Kaine isn't the best way to dissuade voters.

But he isn't criminal like she is, nor is he linked to the Big companies like her.

Exactly my point. He shares Hillary's politics with zero the baggage. Arguing that a vote for Hillary is a vote for Kaine isn't the best way to dissuade voters.

As someone already pointed out, he is liked by people on both sides. He is more of a moderate Democrat... he was picked by Hillary to try and get some of the votes she wouldn't have gotten on her own.

Forum List

Back