Religions and supernatural beliefs are the enemy of world peace, as shown by 5000 years of war.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Religions and supernatural beliefs are the enemy of world peace, as shown by 5000 years of war.

Supernatural believing faith-based religious hierarchies have been lying so much to their people that the more vulnerable of their people actually believe the --- mythical, allegorical, imaginary icons that they are persuaded,--- against all logic and reason, --- to believe in as real. That is abuse to a mind.

A mind is a person’s most treasured possession and to allow liars and con men to effect and infect so many minds, --- should be made illegal, as well as a sin, --- but of course, --- the world is not ready for a moral religious lesson.

Logic, reason, logos, intelligent thinking, --- it seems, --- are no match against the vile con men who run the religions and the mythos they and the faith poison they use to damage precious minds.

We and our ancestors have paid a high price to the religious con men that have damaged so many minds. A huge price in minds, cash as well as; world peace.

Those con men should be censored.

Religions are a good thing. They have just forgotten that they were created to produce peace.

Not the God damned God produced 5,000 years of our war filled history.

While those same religions oppressed non-believers, women and gays. As the majority, the religious also impose poverty.

The supernatural belief fostered by the mainstream, --- immoral, homophobic, and misogynous religions, --- and their con men hierarchy, --- are not a friend to peace.

They should be outlawed as soon as possible.

This would allow what Jesus preached in terms of electing a human God.

Human Gods can make peace and I suggest we elect one, as in the Roman System, democracy; to bring peace to the world that we are God damned destroying for our children.

Their precious minds are in your hands.

Logos or mythos must be chosen by all.

Peace wants Logos, not mythos, faith, or an unproven supernatural concept of any kind.

Trust the method for peace that Jesus preached. Elect a God. A man. Jesus asked his people if they had forgotten that they were Gods.

Most had, but not the Gnostics who had taught the Roman Jesus.

Be a Gnostic and recognize the evil of religions, as well as the good parts.

I would prefer to focus on the good, but my love has created a great hate for the religious con men who harm so many.

That hate forces me to call them out, even as I recognize the need for community churches. Less so now as in the past.

Our world cannot afford to lose good minds to religious faith based supernatural thinking that is helping to destroy our world.

Peace and decent morality would like to prevail.

Be decent parents and people and tell your children that there is nothing to fear from the supernatural, because there is only good, in what you can imagine somehow; even if you do not see it in your imagination immediately. Think dreams.

Minds are too precious to allow frivolous impairment with supernatural beliefs.

Save your mind by discarding faith without facts and the imaginary supernatural realm.

Please.

Regards
DL

Supernatural believing faith-based religious hierarchies have been lying so much to their people that the more vulnerable of their people actually believe the --- mythical, allegorical, imaginary icons that they are persuaded,--- against all logic and reason, --- to believe in as real. That is abuse to a mind.

A mind is a person’s most treasured possession and to allow liars and con men to effect and infect so many minds, --- should be made illegal, as well as a sin, --- but of course, --- the world is not ready for a moral religious lesson.

Logic, reason, logos, intelligent thinking, --- it seems, --- are no match against the vile con men who run the religions and the mythos they and the faith poison they use to damage precious minds.

We and our ancestors have paid a high price to the religious con men that have damaged so many minds. A huge price in minds, cash as well as; world peace.

Religions are a good thing. They have just forgotten that they were created to produce peace.

While those same religions oppressed non-believers, women and gays. As the majority, the religious also impose poverty.

The supernatural belief fostered by the mainstream, --- immoral, homophobic, and misogynous religions, --- and their con men hierarchy, --- are not a friend to peace.

Human Gods can make peace and I suggest we elect one, as in the Roman System, democracy; to bring peace to the world that we are God damned destroying for our children.

Peace wants Logos, not mythos, faith, or an unproven supernatural concept of any kind.

Trust the method for peace that Jesus preached. Elect a God. A man. Jesus asked his people if they had forgotten that they were Gods.

I would prefer to focus on the good, but my love has created a great hate for the religious con men who harm so many.

That hate forces me to call them out, even as I recognize the need for community churches. Less so now as in the past.

Our world cannot afford to lose good minds to religious faith based supernatural thinking that is helping to destroy our world.

Be decent parents and people and tell your children that there is nothing to fear from the supernatural, because there is only good, in what you can imagine somehow; even if you do not see it in your imagination immediately. Think dreams.

Save your mind by discarding faith without facts and the imaginary supernatural realm.

Please.

Regards
DL
I still believe. You sound like a Crosby, Stills and Nash kind of guy.

Please.

Regards
DL

YOur rant did nothing to support your sort of claim that religion and war are connected in any fashion.

You know, growing up, I had to live in several different families (was an orphan and was put in foster care), and each family that I went to, told me that the religion I had learned in my last family was wrong, and I had to believe as they did. Pretty heavy trip for a kid, and as a result, I turned my back on religion.

Fast forward to my late 20's, when a friend of mind were discussing religion and God. I said that I was kinda bummed out about religion, because they all said different things. He then told me to look for the similarities rather than the differences, and I'd get a lot farther. He was right.

All religions believe in some form of Heaven and Hell. All have some form of the Golden Rule. All believe that there is a Creator, and that what we do in this life determines what happens in the next.

Me personally? I think of God as more of a multifaceted being, with each religion being just one aspect of Him. Me? I'm not religious in any way, shape or form, but I do believe in God.

There is some good to come out of religion, but it also has generated much killing throughout history. Not only do religions fight each other, different factions of the same religion fight among themselves. Religion really is man-made, designed to allow one small group of people to control the others and steer young minds away from thinking for themselves. Free thought is anathema. Just listen to the leaders and obey them. Who are these leaders? Just other humans.

Religion in many instances also is specifically male-made with no input from the female half of humanity. It's a guy thing. Women must obey and must be kept away from religious thought, and anything considered sacred, including sacred places. Women must be excluded from the clergy. Throughout history, men have tried to prevent women from having a direct relationship with whomever is recognized in a particular religion as the Supreme Being.

There should be serious discussion about these things, but i know that some people will pretend that I am being "funny" and click on the "laugh" emoji because they can't face the truth that these conditions actually exist in the real world.

Religions, gods, and supernatural beliefs are creations of man – imbued with man’s fear, ignorance, stupidity, and hate.

Man himself is the enemy of peace – religion is merely the façade behind which man hides his propensity for violence, destruction, and war.

And liberals wonder why we say they hate themselves.

The concept of Christian Forgiveness is not "ignorance" it is very wise.

Please.

Regards
DL
Followers of three the major faiths..Christianity, Judaism and Islam all claim, with utmost belief, that God is on their side while they war on each other. You would think God, with a booming voice, would settle it like a father telling his three rowdy kids in the back seat..DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!

Please.

Regards
DL

YOur rant did nothing to support your sort of claim that religion and war are connected in any fashion.

Whatever history people here believe will not be effected by anything I put.

When the majority of the population believe in inquisitions and jihads, a genocidal god, and have a fascist leaning, they are easily talked into war by their owners.

Even Hitler's troops had belts with God is with us on them. Paid for through the Vatican Bank.

I do not need to support what is common knowledge, do I?

Regards
DL

You know, growing up, I had to live in several different families (was an orphan and was put in foster care), and each family that I went to, told me that the religion I had learned in my last family was wrong, and I had to believe as they did. Pretty heavy trip for a kid, and as a result, I turned my back on religion.

Fast forward to my late 20's, when a friend of mind were discussing religion and God. I said that I was kinda bummed out about religion, because they all said different things. He then told me to look for the similarities rather than the differences, and I'd get a lot farther. He was right.

All religions believe in some form of Heaven and Hell. All have some form of the Golden Rule. All believe that there is a Creator, and that what we do in this life determines what happens in the next.

Me personally? I think of God as more of a multifaceted being, with each religion being just one aspect of Him. Me? I'm not religious in any way, shape or form, but I do believe in God.

Sounds like you know more of the genocidal god religions than the more intelligent religions that put man above imaginary gods.

We have created all the gods and if you have read Jesus, he says you have to invent your own through self knowledge and Gnosis.

You are to seek to be god. Not seek to follow a god.

You are created by nature, not some god, with DNA that tells you you are the fittest of your line.

Do not waste it being a number 2 until you find one to respect enough to follow.

Regards
DL

Religions, gods, and supernatural beliefs are creations of man – imbued with man’s fear, ignorance, stupidity, and hate.

Man himself is the enemy of peace – religion is merely the façade behind which man hides his propensity for violence, destruction, and war.

You accentuate the negatives, and justly so, remember though that without the human need for fellowship, that which has gotten us here, is the flip side.

We just need to embrace both sides, and then we can learn to mitigate the negative side better. Change happens from the inside of both Yin and Yang.

Regards
DL

There should be serious discussion about these things,

We have discussed forever.

To continue to discuss, when failure has always resulted, while expecting a different result, is a sign of insanity.

Some wise man said that.

If the oppressed groups, even now as led by Black Lives Mater, do not turn to some violence, they will fail.

They should if too insane to know that it is insane to not turn to violence, --- when all else has failed.

Regards
DL

The concept of Christian Forgiveness

The concept of Christian Forgiveness Is based on Christians abdicating their responsibility for their actions and immorally using Jesus as their scapegoat.

The concept of Christian Forgiveness is based on seeking forgiveness from a satanic genocidal prick of a god.

If any think that is a good moral concept, then -------

Regards
DL

Choosing to believe what others find unbelievable is one thing. Insisting that these others conform to the same belief should be considered a mental illness.

Please.

Regards
DL
Followers of three the major faiths..Christianity, Judaism and Islam all claim, with utmost belief, that God is on their side while they war on each other. You would think God, with a booming voice, would settle it like a father telling his three rowdy kids in the back seat..DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!

No one wants to admit that capital "G" God is a deadbeat dad.

Then again, they do not mind that he is a genocidal prick either.

Christians???

What can I say.

If it was not for the esoteric parts of the religions you name, they would have been outlawed or inquisitioned to death by those who do not believe in the fantasy gods they do. The intelligentsia.

Regards
DL

Choosing to believe what others find unbelievable is one thing. Insisting that these others conform to the same belief should be considered a mental illness.

Universities teach that it is a mental condition.

No one cares. Not even your own government, which also imposes the conditions you are rejecting, wisely, from what is likely an immoral religion.

Regards
DL

There should be serious discussion about these things,

We have discussed forever.

To continue to discuss, when failure has always resulted, while expecting a different result, is a sign of insanity.

Some wise man said that.

If the oppressed groups, even now as led by Black Lives Mater, do not turn to some violence, they will fail.

They should if too insane to know that it is insane to not turn to violence, --- when all else has failed.

Regards
DL

We have never actually had serious discussion. The only places that I've attended in which there is serious discussion among all persons have been Quaker (Society of Friends) meetings and Unitarians. Otherwise, religious gatherings have only existed in circumstances in which a full plate of "beliefs" concocted by humans has been presented as a "truth" that all gathered must believe in.

I'm wrestling around to find a way to express this. Me, with my great command of English, but I am at a loss for words. I walked out of Catholicism 50 years ago because that group of guys wanted to spoon-feed me their version of the walk of life. Don't give me "pastor says," "father says," "rabbi says," "imam says," "pope says" as these people are merely human beings such as myself. These people have no more advanced knowledge of the spiritual/super-natural than the rest of us do. There is so much more.

I am inspired by women of many faiths across the world. For examples, women have been consecrated as Christian priests on boats.. Devout Jewish women who want to conduct their worship at the sacred site of Judaism, the Wall have had to march. Devout Hindu women who march because they are barred from entering a holy temple.

Ask why one half of the faithful are being kept out. All faiths.

Faithful women of the Wailing Wall, persist, do not ever back down. Every woman of every faith must do this. We own what is sacred.

New Topics

Forum List

Back