Religion in general

I guess you try to say here something about the bible. Very short: The Christian religion is not a religion of a book. It's a religion of the revelation (disclosure) of god. The bible is an instrument, a tool, in this context, which we componed when we were about 300 years young.

I interrupt this ridiculous Grab Ass Moment between two morons in order to inform those in the Peanut Gallery that almost all the books in the Bible were known and named in various correspondences by 150 A.D., not '300 years later', but maybe 50, and not by Constantine. The lists were compiled and distributed among the congregations as a rebuttal of the attempts by Marcione to lay claim to a 'true' canon according to his own uneducated and anti-Jewish opinions, though of course he was still better educated than these two loons.
I interrupt this ridiculous Grab Ass Moment between two morons in order to inform those in the Peanut Gallery that almost all the books in the Bible were known and named in various correspondences by 150 A.D.,
sorry sicko, they spent a century writing your favorite book however you try and deny the reality of it's origin, and has as many forgeries and fallacies includes as are pages in the 10000 pg political document disguised as a religion -

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

one of the endless forgeries many times illustrated without a response from goebbels.
RE witch burnings less than 6,000 are actually documented ... The Church itself never executed anybody; only secular local authorities had that 'right'.
christianity came about when the crucifiers were able to write their version of the crucifixion far enough from the event to incorporate their crime into a deliberate deception the religious itinerant of the 1st century would never have been in association with by its content.
1607034462072.png

from that time to the present day, christianity has been a ruthless organization where the number of people persecuted and victimized as they have been is not in of itself a goal as their demand for supremacy and dominance of society has by those means been their design irregardless the legitimacy for their motivations.

I guess you try to say here something about the bible. Very short: The Christian religion is not a religion of a book. It's a religion of the revelation (disclosure) of god. The bible is an instrument, a tool, in this context, which we componed when we were about 300 years young.

I interrupt this ridiculous Grab Ass Moment between two morons

'Ich unterbreche diesen lächerlichen ¿Kneifarschmoment? zwischen zwei Schwachsinnigen' ... got it.

Okay - You like to say something. Why not? Do it!

in order to inform those in the Peanut Gallery that almost all the books in the Bible were known and named in various correspondences by 150 A.D., not '300 years later',

:lol: That's why I did not write "wrote" but wrote "componed"

but maybe 50, and not by Constantine. The lists were compiled and distributed among the congregations as a rebuttal of the attempts by Marcione to lay laim to a 'true' canon according to his own uneducated and anti-Jewish opinions, though of course he was still better educated than these two loons.

What a luck that you are better educated than the Roman emperor Constantine and a 'Wahnsinniger' ah sorry: "loon" - like me and ¿whoelse?.

Keeps the problem: What did you like to say here?

PS: lg325 Same question to you: What tries this man to say to me?

Last edited:
... Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
one of the endless forgeries many times illustrated without a response from goebbels.

No one comes to the father except through Jesus - or with other words: not through you, not through Picaro, not through me. Example: Who will forbid Jesus - true god from true god - to bring a Buddhist to the father? His decision - not the decision of anyone else.

But what I like to know from you is something else. ¿Goebbels? ... Why Goebbels? ... Do you know who Goebbels was? What do you see here?

I interrupt this ridiculous Grab Ass Moment between two morons in order to inform those in the Peanut Gallery that almost all the books in the Bible were known and named in various correspondences by 150 A.D., not '300 years later', but maybe 50, and not by Constantine. The lists were compiled and distributed among the congregations as a rebuttal of the attempts by Marcione to lay claim to a 'true' canon according to his own uneducated and anti-Jewish opinions, though of course he was still better educated than these two loons.
I interrupt this ridiculous Grab Ass Moment between two morons in order to inform those in the Peanut Gallery that almost all the books in the Bible were known and named in various correspondences by 150 A.D.,
sorry sicko, they spent a century writing your favorite book however you try and deny the reality of it's origin, and has as many forgeries and fallacies includes as are pages in the 10000 pg political document disguised as a religion -

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

RE witch burnings less than 6,000 are actually documented ... The Church itself never executed anybody; only secular local authorities had that 'right'.
christianity came about when the crucifiers were able to write their version of the crucifixion far enough from the event to incorporate their crime into a deliberate deception the religious itinerant of the 1st century would never have been in association with by its content.
View attachment 424758
from that time to the present day, christianity has been a ruthless organization where the number of people persecuted and victimized as they have been is not in of itself a goal as their demand for supremacy and dominance of society has by those means been their design irregardless the legitimacy for their motivations.

Never mind your usual bizarre lunacy, we want to see a drawing of that pony you prayed for and never got.

View attachment 424758

Never mind your usual bizarre lunacy, we want to see a drawing of that pony you prayed for and never got.
sorry sicko, they sent a nun instead - she arrived with a ribbon for unwrapping.
1607110501486.png

she does whatever I ask her to do - we do a lot of praying together ...

Jesus said it pretty clearly that we practice true religion when we minister to the poor, sick and downtrodden. Everything else is the same useless orthodoxy, mysticism and ritual that make any religion a means of political control.
So atheists can practice true religion.

Interesting.

Jesus said it pretty clearly that we practice true religion when we minister to the poor, sick and downtrodden. Everything else is the same useless orthodoxy, mysticism and ritual that make any religion a means of political control.

Interesting.
A religion is a communal belief system. By that definition capitalism, communism, atheism, liberalism and fascism are religions. They all depend on faith that they are for the greater good and will still be good in the future. There is no requirement that a religion be primarily concerned with mysticism and ritual.

Interesting.
A religion is a communal belief system. By that definition capitalism, communism, atheism, liberalism and fascism are religions. They all depend on faith that they are for the greater good and will still be good in the future.
Atheists don't admit that atheism is a religion. This is highly unusual.
There is no requirement that a religion be primarily concerned with mysticism and ritual.
I'm pretty sure that is the primary requirement for a religion. Or is UNICEF a religion?

Interesting.
A religion is a communal belief system. By that definition capitalism, communism, atheism, liberalism and fascism are religions. They all depend on faith that they are for the greater good and will still be good in the future.
There is no requirement that a religion be primarily concerned with mysticism and ritual.
I'm pretty sure that is the primary requirement for a religion. Or is UNICEF a religion?
Plato's allegory of the cave is useful here. I will assume you know it. We all live within a set of beliefs we call reality. Since everything we know is actually a belief where do you draw the line? Any kind of belief system you can think of has it's scripture, true believers, heretics, collection plates and devils. Breaking beliefs into secular and religious is mostly for tax purposes, it is all the same.

Interesting.
Plato's allegory of the cave is useful here. I will assume you know it. We all live within a set of beliefs we call reality. Since everything we know is actually a belief where do you draw the line? Any kind of belief system you can think of has it's scripture, true believers, heretics, collection plates and devils. Breaking beliefs into secular and religious is mostly for tax purposes, it is all the same.
We draw the line at the supernatural.

Interesting.
We draw the line at the supernatural.
It's an arbitrary line because there is no hard line between the supernatural and the mundane. Take a look at our current political situation where vast numbers of people have strong political beliefs. Our politicians are the clergy of these beliefs. The pundits are the prophets. Registered voters are the flock who make offerings of money and votes for a reward they have faith will come. There is no sociological or psychological difference. Every communal belief system is a means of control and therefore political.

... Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

No one comes to the father except through Jesus - or with other words: not through you, not through Picaro, not through me. Example: Who will forbid Jesus - true god from true god - to bring a Buddhist to the father? His decision - not the decision of anyone else.

But what I like to know from you is something else. ¿Goebbels? ... Why Goebbels? ... Do you know who Goebbels was? What do you see here?
The Church itself never executed anybody; only secular local authorities had that 'right'.
the mind of a lunatic ...

sometimes zaan you seem adrift from the sky - - snowflake.

Interesting.

With other words: Atheists are rebound in the unexistence of god. What have poor, sick and downtrodden people to do with?

Forum List

Back