Religion, and free sex

Awesome thread :)
Just let the guys get some pussy. Its so stupid. And as the OP says, will only breed deviance.

Who do you think came up with "god"? Humans. So yes, god is a human construct. With ZERO proof.
God is a human observation, not a construct. As for proof, shrug. Proof is for the physical realm, it requires being able to measure something. God is immeasurable. People of faith believe our make-up includes spirit--that the physical world is only a part of all that is. So, human observations that go beyond that which is physical and into a realm of that which is spirit.

God is a human observation, not a construct. As for proof, shrug. Proof is for the physical realm, it requires being able to measure something. God is immeasurable. People of faith believe our make-up includes spirit--that the physical world is only a part of all that is. So, human observations that go beyond that which is physical and into a realm of that which is spirit.
Humans haven't "observed' anything having to do with the spirit, which is still a theoretical entity.
"People of faith believe", not any kind of proof.

If the churches that allowed their clergy to have sex were free of sexual abuse, you might have a point. They aren't. You don't.
People are people no matter what their profession.

There will be pedophiles and molesters everywhere there are people.

People are people no matter what their profession.

There will be pedophiles and molesters everywhere there are people.
Religion should be above that. Since clergy are ordained.

You can't just say it happens everywhere so it's expected in the Church as well. Otherwise, it's not ordained by God. And if so, it's a false religion. Or a religion with a God who likes to suck young cock.

You tell me, how you roll...

Experiences are observable; just not measurable.
And many thousands of children have related their sexual experiences with clergy, that were purposely unobservable.

And they are measurable. Just do the math. It's not just the USA, and France, and Spain, and England, and Italy... it's the whole world!

It's just allowed.

You still allow it by denying it. This must be the 4th time I've asked, but what is wrong with you?!?

Just admit that it is wrong to sexually abuse kids in the care of the clergy, and do something to fix it!!!

Don't deny that it is a problem.

My solution to fixing it on a large scale, is to allow them to marry. And release their PSI valves in a normal human way. Instead of being child predators...

What is wrong with that? Per Christianity?

Religion should be above that. Since clergy are ordained.

You can't just say it happens everywhere so it's expected in the Church as well. Otherwise, it's not ordained by God. And if so, it's a false religion. Or a religion with a God who likes to suck young cock.

You tell me, how you roll...
Religion was created by people so it is not above that.

Just admit that it is wrong to sexually abuse kids in the care of the clergy, and do something to fix it!!!

Don't deny that it is a problem.
You are not paying attention. I've already detailed what we have done to prevent this from happening. Further, I have been the voice telling where it has happened--and is still happening--more often. Not going around the circle with you again. I have asked if you want to discuss what deeper problems you have with the Catholic faith.

Stats show more married men engage in pedophilia than unmarried men, so whatever the answer is, it is not your solution.
I'm sorry, but you're not paying attention Meriweather. You have not detailed anything being done by the Vatican, and you continue to use status quo among regular peeps, as a justification why the clergy should be forgiven, when they should be held to a higher standard.

So let's start here, in case your points are being lost among the multitude of posts. What has the Vatican been doing to stop this?

If you can pull the dicks out of their mouths for a moment, they may tell you they have done absolutely nothing to fix it.

Anyone who says differently, is a liar and a cocksucker.

And religious parents give their kids to them... Willingly and happily...

Because, the parents really don't care. They're so involved in their selfish stuff, that they happily give their kids to predators, just so they don't have to watch over them for a few hours per day. And it's free! And they get community points for having their blow-job boys be alter boys on Sunday!

The poor kids suffer for the rest of their lives. And they're scared shitless to say anything. So most don't...

Their future families suffer just as much down the line, though the parents are given high-fives. And here you are defending the molesters, in an environment that should be safer than any other, by saying "shit happens"... "same here as everywhere else"... "people do it all the time"... "what do you expect"...

Well, those sick people weren't ordained by God to be representatives of God Himself.

So I ask again, what has God, or the Vatican, done to correct the horrible things that Christianity does to people? And don't start with donations and charity. WHAT DO THEY DO TO PROTECT THE KIDS FROM BEING MOLESTED BY THEIR OWN?

Last edited:
What has the Vatican been doing to stop this?
Do your own research. There is plenty from which to choose. I have already noted what we at the parish level did decades ago. Keep up with the times. By the way, I am done here. I do hope at some time you are able to work through your issues. It may take that before you are ready to acknowledge what the Church has done and is still doing about cleaning her own house. May God bless.

New Topics

Forum List

Back