Religion, and free sex

But actually, my thought is, that they should just be allowed to have sex in a natural way. Do their own thing. And not attract deviants who attack our kids because they're horny and can't get it off otherwise. Those are perverts. And that's our clergy. Sick fucking people!

But it's ok with the believers. They don't believe this is really happening...

man walking with dinosaur.JPG

Men that are willing to go into the clergy have already given up all thoughts of having sex with women. So they should agree to have their balls chopped off. It still doesn't mean they won't like little boys. But at least some of the testosterone is removed.
I think a priest would be better at his job if he was married with children. It would give him some understanding of what the average married man has to deal with.

Who needs prostitutes for a BJ, when you can just see a priest?

I think they have to remove the rules that priests cannot have regular sex. It only attracts perverts that are trying to hide their lusts.

Instead, allow people with normal sexual desires to join the priesthood, and have their normal sexual ways, so they don't have to attack innocent children. Repression just leads to aggression.

Recruit the good people, not the perverts.
Marriage is no guarantee you won't get a pervert in the position. A lot of perverts and even serial killers were married and living otherwise normal lives.

I don't agree with the Catholic position on celibacy for priests but I understand it.

It's about the pervert ratio. If the church would try to attract normal people to the clergy, the pervert ratio would be relatively low.

But when the church just attracts perverts to the clergy based on their policies, the pervert ratio will be very high.

Doesn't take Einstein to figure this out dudes...

Stop denying the truth, and do something about it in your church! Speak up about it! Make a change! Make the Pope do something about it!!! Because obviously god won't.

Otherwise you're just turning your head every time a priest molests a child, and that's very many a day.

Last edited:
You should be disgusted in your religion and in yourselves, for perpetuating the perversion being done to our kids.

I know that's a lot of truth to swallow. But swallow it you must.

Forum List

Back