Release the Krazy

Just when you thought Trump's legal team - or whatever Sydney Powell claims to be - couldn't be any more buffoonish, this is what "Kracken" Powell filed in Georgia state court.

Just before midnight on Wednesday, Sidney Powell finally “released the Kraken,” filing lawsuits in Michigan and Georgia that allege “massive electoral fraud” in both states.​
But both filings are mainly rehashes of previously debunked claims mixed with some new allegations of voter fraud which are once again not backed up with any real evidence.​

Possibly the most egregious part of the lawsuits is the spelling.​
Within the first eight words of the 104-page document detailing allegations concerning Georgia, Powell had spelled the word “district” wrong — twice, and in two different ways.​

View attachment 421668
It's like they're not even trying!
She can't afford a proofreader?!?!

cons deal in lies....

where would they get a PROOF reader?
Since they have no proof of any of their lies

I'm sure you realize, George, that not all those who do not favor Trump are insane leftists. Some are true Republicans and conservatives who did not buy his bullshit.
Many are republicans who have had their little niche in American politics blown to smithereens.
I don't mind them being angry their little gigs have been disturbed.

No more going along to get along. No more pretending they represent a true conservative alternative.
Guys like Bush, McCain, Romney, and all the republicans that govern liberal-lite yet retain the R
that supposedly identifies them as right wing politicians are all out to cut Trump's throat.

And let me add I detest liberal-lite politicians who will remove our rights at a slower pace, but remove
them nevertheless.

Forum List

Back