Release the Krazy

Rather than concentrating on the depth of the suit, the left try to divert attention with their nazi grammar act...
Nothing new.

Rather than concentrating on the depth of the suit, the left try to divert attention with their nazi grammar act...
Nothing new.
LOL! Have you read it? the depth/ A mile wide and 2 inches deep...it's just a rehash of old stuff that has already been tossed by courts across the nation and some more allegations with no offer of proof. It is a joke...and the timing...to take advantage of the Holiday weekend..is as transparent as it is shameless.

While you call the Dems nazi's and fail to address any point, cogent or not..brought up in the suit.

Nothing new.
There is. I "depth" to the suit. It's just rehashed garbage and unsubstantiated claims.

Nothing new.
LOL! Have you read it? the depth/ A mile wide and 2 inches deep...it's just a rehash of old stuff that has already been tossed by courts across the nation and some more allegations with no offer of proof. It is a joke...and the timing...to take advantage of the Holiday weekend..is as transparent as it is shameless.

While you call the Dems nazi's and fail to address any point, cogent or not..brought up in the suit.
And you ignore the suits that have been accepted, such as the halt of Pennsylvania’s certification...

Just when you thought Trump's legal team - or whatever Sydney Powell claims to be - couldn't be any more buffoonish, this is what "Kracken" Powell filed in Georgia state court.

Just before midnight on Wednesday, Sidney Powell finally “released the Kraken,” filing lawsuits in Michigan and Georgia that allege “massive electoral fraud” in both states.​
But both filings are mainly rehashes of previously debunked claims mixed with some new allegations of voter fraud which are once again not backed up with any real evidence.​

Possibly the most egregious part of the lawsuits is the spelling.​
Within the first eight words of the 104-page document detailing allegations concerning Georgia, Powell had spelled the word “district” wrong — twice, and in two different ways.​

View attachment 421668

:rofl:

It's like they're not even trying!

I've been ignoring this term but I really don't get what "the kraken" is. I thought it was spelled "crack".

Just when you thought Trump's legal team - or whatever Sydney Powell claims to be - couldn't be any more buffoonish, this is what "Kracken" Powell filed in Georgia state court.

Just before midnight on Wednesday, Sidney Powell finally “released the Kraken,” filing lawsuits in Michigan and Georgia that allege “massive electoral fraud” in both states.​
But both filings are mainly rehashes of previously debunked claims mixed with some new allegations of voter fraud which are once again not backed up with any real evidence.​

Within the first eight words of the 104-page document detailing allegations concerning Georgia, Powell had spelled the word “district” wrong — twice, and in two different ways.​

View attachment 421668

I've been ignoring this term but I really don't get what "the kraken" is. I thought it was spelled "crack".
It's software. It catches cheating scum like you.

Nothing new.
What "depth"? There is no depth. No evidence. The accusations arent even plausible. They are prima facie absurd and will get laughed out of court.

i dont have one single friend making 400 k a year...do you? note all this rah rah the dow while food lines are growing daily...and you see i am not going any kumba route yall are fools and the most anti americans i have ever seen
There are probably hundreds of super-highly educated Republicans in my community making over 400K/year who give at least 10-15% of their net income to Jewish and non-Jewish charities.
It's going to suck for those impoverished people who receive this help when Biden's tax hike kicks in.

i dont have one single friend making 400 k a year...do you? note all this rah rah the dow while food lines are growing daily...and you see i am not going any kumba route yall are fools and the most anti americans i have ever seen
There are probably hundreds of super-highly educated Republicans in my community making over 400K/year who give at least 10-15% of their net income to Jewish and non-Jewish charities.
It's going to suck for those impoverished people who receive this help when Biden's tax hike kicks in.
Sure there are. You always have the most fascinating tales that are always, amazingly, catered right to whatever talking point is on the table.

View attachment 421668

Consider it released.

Powell Kracken.jpg

Nothing new.

And you ignore the suits that have been accepted, such as the halt of Pennsylvania’s certification...
I ignore such..because you so overstate it..they agreed to accept briefs..no oral argument..no commitment to actually take up the case...just a 'give us your stuff and if we're convinced we might take it further'..nothing more.

Nothing new.
What "depth"? There is no depth. No evidence. The accusations arent even plausible. They are prima facie absurd and will get laughed out of court.
Again.

More from the link in the OP.

Powell and her team also managed to spell the name of one of their key witnesses — his name is William M. Briggs — wrong twice and again in two different ways — Williams M. Briggs and Williams Higgs.​
One of the other expert witnesses listed in the lawsuit is Ron Watkins, who has been the administrator of fringe message board 8kun where the anonymous leader of QAnon supposedly posts updates.​
The lawsuits are filled with incomplete sentences, groups of words that make little or no sense, and logical fallacies so big you could drive a bus through.​

These grifters and charlatans are just stringing the cult along because they really, really, really, really want their Orange God to be re-elected President.

The lawyers know this is all bullshit. But they've developed an audience who will eat this bullshit up and pay them to say the lies they want to hear.

Forum List

Back