Relearning what our parents knew about pot

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Good luck putting the genie back in the bottle. Meanwhile you cant get decent pain meds when ya need em cause YOU might be a drug dealer

Everyone has that one friend who stays high all his waking hours. Either that or he's looking for more weed.

I don't think it's an addiction like heroin, you won't go through withdrawal when you stop, but for rare people, they have to stay high.

I think it has to do with self medicating. They're depressed or they have anxiety and the weed helps.

Yeah, weed can, rarely, ruin a life.

Good luck putting the genie back in the bottle. Meanwhile you cant get decent pain meds when ya need em cause YOU might be a drug dealer
the way I see it is we have two choices we either hunt Down and jail or kill people that choose what they can or cant do with their own bodies or we learn to deal with it,,,

I choose to not be a monster and hunt people down for their personal choices that dont effect me,,

the way I see it is we have two choices we either hunt Down and jail or kill people that choose what they can or cant do with their own bodies or we learn to deal with it,,,

I choose to not be a monster and hunt people down for their personal choices that dont effect me,,
yes enforcing laws is always monstrous,,,,,,,dumbass

Not even close to same situation.......
you said enforce laws and that could be a law soon,,, that could also apply to mask mandates to walk your dog or many other things,,

why are you dodging??

now how about you address my point and not go with the personal attacks??

if you do not want to smoke pot, do not smoke pot.

For every story like the on you posted there are 1000 people doing just fine that smoke pot. No different than drinking a beer.

If it is a choice of treating an addict (whatever the addiction) or locking them up, I'm for the former. I tend to think that people with a tendency for addiction will find a drug or something to be addicted to. Education, not incarceration.

So mom is upset because her underage son is illegally using weed. Her son is breaking the law and she's upset with the law. Would she be equally upset if he were drinking alcohol? She should spend more time monitoring her son's activities.

So mom is upset because her underage son is illegally using weed. Her son is breaking the law and she's upset with the law. Would she be equally upset if he were drinking alcohol? She should spend more time monitoring her son's activities.

This!

I was basically an alcoholic in high school and yet nobody was calling for booze to be outlawed again back then. Personal responsibility has gone away

About the time we started using undercover to deal with drugs, we stopped calling minor offenders to witness. Even minor offenders are intimately familiar with UC sources and methods even when they don't realize it. Only witnessing will solve the drug problem and we don't call them anymore. After all, we have to protect those sources and methods no matter the cost.
I say the cost is too high and it should matter what the cost is.

I have some shit right now that's just friggin atomic...its a really nice high to

It came out of Michigan or so I was told

tumblr_pl6lr927Wc1rszotu_400.gif

I'm already aware of the long term use effects on the brain and lungs ...don't need a lecture

Forum List

Back