Rejecting the Bad Parts

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

That said, give not that which is wise unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you

That said, judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

That said, beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits.

That said, blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

That said, thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

That said, give not that which is wise unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you

That said, judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

That said, beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits.

That said, blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

That said, thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
The devil quoted scripture to Jesus too. But it's all about ATTITUDE

You're confused, Death. I Am Jesus Too. See, we be bruthas. I actually taught him all that highfalutin, highly contradictory, crazy talk first. Here's more that I didn't:

Thou shalt keep it simple stupid. (see Occam's razor)
Anything that can go wrong will.
Don't be a pig.
Do not have a cow.
You can't fool Mother Nature.
The shortest distance between two points is to fall asleep on the bus.
You're welcome. No no. Really. Just stop now.

Last edited:
You're confused, Death. I Am Jesus Too. See, we be bruthas. I actually taught him all that highfalutin, highly contradictory, crazy talk first. Here's more that I didn't:

Thou shalt keep it simple stupid. (see Occam's razor)
Anything that can go wrong will.
Don't be a pig.
Do not have a cow.
You can't fool Mother Nature.
The shortest distance between two points is to fall asleep on the bus.
You're welcome. No no. Really. Just stop now.
It's a good thing this doesn't trigger you. :rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back