Reject the Jewish propaganda

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
That is always portraying blacks as friendly sidekicks, good neighbors, desirable partners, etc. The tv and movies aren't real, people, they are just actors paid to read lines.

I'm not necessarily saying the opposite is true, but observe in the real world then decide for yourself!

That is always portraying blacks as friendly sidekicks, good neighbors, desirable partners, etc. The tv and movies aren't real, people, they are just actors paid to read lines.

I'm not necessarily saying the opposite is true, but observe in the real world then decide for yourself!
How long have you been in the real world?

How long have you been in the real world?
Since yesterday..

Wow. Always the Jews.. Only folks who love Blacks. Go ask Rev. Jesse Jackson how much that Jewish help and good references are helping him.. I think he's in HymieTown right now if you want to do it in person...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joos have no use for blax or Whites. The blax make good weapons. With jews ; Whites lose. So far , 108 White Nations have politely dismissed the jew. Some folks were not so nice about it. Best not to piss folks off.

Joos have no use for blax or Whites. The blax make good weapons. With jews ; Whites lose. So far , 108 White Nations have politely dismissed the jew. Some folks were not so nice about it. Best not to piss folks off.

I've always contended that it's better to be pissed off then to be pissed on. So, the 108 nations can go straight to hell.

You are correct. Current events are getting caotic.
The buss to isreal is now leaving. Yes , the bus. All joos aboard!!!!!

Jews definitely have a strong disproportionate amount of power in the U.S.A.
But, ultimately British origins American politicians are equally to blame, as they have allowed for the cr@p.

One side wants multiculturalism for strength by numbers against White power (Jews)
The other side wants multiculturalism for profits of cheap labor (Brits)

That's why we're in this pickle.

The Jews couldn't do it without the help from a willing populace.
Call it Stockholm syndrome, or Masochism, or what you will.

Poland in the 1930's was 10% Jewish, and about 40 - 60% Jewish in positions of power like lawyers, businessman, doctors etc.

However, Poland still managed to pull off a Jewish boycott in the 1930's, and Poland still managed to pull off barring Jews from these positions of power in the 1930's.

So, I don't think it can be all Jews, while it's true that Jews on the whole fight for multiculturalism, and White submission.

The British origin politicians in the U.S.A allow it to happen.(They too have reasons to be Zionist, as they read about Hebrews in the bible)
(They too have reasons to support multiculturalism to maximize profits off of cheap labor)

I've always contended that it's better to be pissed off then to be pissed on. So, the 108 nations can go straight to hell.

Jews are obviously good at pissing people off.

I'm pissed off at Jews myself, for a mix of multiculturalism, Wall street Jewish treachery, and most importantly a lot of Jews hating on my Polish heritage.

The things Jews say about Poland are ridiculous, like Poland was behind the Holocaust, and even worse than the Nazis.

I don't know how Jews expect to not piss off Polish people, with this kind of slander / libel?

Forum List

Back