Reince Priebus Trump's Chief of Staff

Reince (Reinhold) deserves it -- sure why not ?!

Reince is a genius.

Hillary is a dunce.

Priebus brings the black sheep back into the fold....plus he knows where the bodies are buried in the Bush/Cruz past....we'll have no more trouble from those two.

Both excellent choices. All those who thought there was going to be a civil war among republicans, that republicans would sabotage Trump themselves are going to have to have another riot to make themselves feel better.

I think Trump has realized he is going to be President from a campaign which was run in fantasy.

He now discovers that sold a lot of crap and there is no way it can be delivered and to try would make him the worst President in History.

So to not be the worst in history he is going to play it as safe as he can and give decisions to someone else who knows what they are doing. i.e Establisment

Last edited:
Both excellent choices. All those who thought there was going to be a civil war among republicans, that republicans would sabotage Trump themselves are going to have to have another riot to make themselves feel better.

I thought KellyAnne Conway would have been a good choice too. :dunno:

President-elect Trump names Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus to his senior White House leadership team

Some establishment Republican vanilla pudding is what Trump's serving up first?
Poor liberals. Crying and squalling after getting the biggest defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? We know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

Back to the subject: Priebus' job used to be to keep the Republican party together and get them elected. Now his new job will be to get Donald Trump's agenda into place. No more vanilla pudding. Now red meat.

I think Trump has realized he is going to be President from a campaign which was run in fantasy.

He now discovers that sold a lot of crap and there is now way it can be delivered and to try would make him the worst President in History.

So to not be the worst in history he is going to play it as safe as he can and give decisions to someone else who knows what they are doing. i.e Establisment
BHO sold a lot of crap too ... and even got re-elected.

Same as W Bush.

Excellent start!

giphy.gif

LWNJ's heads are still exploding!!

He now discovers that sold a lot of crap and there is now way it can be delivered and to try would make him the worst President in History.

Hey cowboy, get back up on brokeback mountain.

President-elect Trump names Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus to his senior White House leadership team

lol
LOL! You don't shit about who or what he will do, and you still post your half baked cry baby bullshit. Change your kotex asshole.
I don't think MikeTX likes you very much NYC !!

:D
No, I like all the liberals.

a small number of paid folks are screamin and yellin cos President Trump's doing stuff as President. liberals are indeed seething as they see President Trump wheelin and dealin!

THEY CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT! THEY CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!

Kelly Anne Conway, the first woman to run a successful Presidential Campaign, so where are the Feminists shouting this from the rooftops?

Oh yes, that's right I forgot :eusa_doh:

lol

This is what change looks like.
if those two characters are truly his choices on chief of staff, I'd rather see them BOTH share the position...THEY ARE COMPLETE OPPOSITES of each other... Preibus, 100% ideological ESTABLISHMENT, Bannon 100% anti establishment.

Bannon off the wall Pepe the Frog alt right bigoted....Priebus, again...establishment dude who knows a racist pick would hurt the GOP...

I would have posted the same thing if I could spell his freaking name. It's about time republicans got smart and hired good aggressive, smart and loyal people. When you look back to the anemic McCain campaign you have to slap your head and say Sara Palin was the only bright spot in the typically timid establishment old guard lackluster republican party.

Kelly Anne Conway, the first woman to run a successful Presidential Campaign, so where are the Feminists shouting this from the rooftops?

Oh yes, that's right I forgot :eusa_doh:
Hey, Trump only picked her because he's a misog... uuhhm, mysoggy.... uh, ok, a mysoji....oh hell, he likes women.

Forum List

Back