Reincarnation | True Stories Of 5 Kids Who Can Remember Their Past Lives

sam5971

Feb 13, 2020
Reincarnation is a fascinating subject that has remained on the fringe of scientific study for too long. Fortunately, it has recently begun to attract serious interest from the scientific community. This is list of 5 kids who remember their past selves will still shock you,some of these children have detailed memories that actually match up with historical events.

Reincarnation is a fascinating subject that has remained on the fringe of scientific study for too long. Fortunately, it has recently begun to attract serious interest from the scientific community. This is list of 5 kids who remember their past selves will still shock you,some of these children have detailed memories that actually match up with historical events.

That is fascinating. I believe in it too. Actually I was regressed and learned about 2 different lives. No one famous, however. :)

I have an interest in this. My mom was a believer in reincarnation, she told me of the books she had read about the topic. While no one can definitively say there IS such a phenomenon, I like to BELIEVE in the idea. I had a personal experience that happened when I was quite young, just 2-3 years old, that my mother told me about. I'll post this at a later date.

I have an interest in this. My mom was a believer in reincarnation, she told me of the books she had read about the topic. While no one can definitively say there IS such a phenomenon, I like to BELIEVE in the idea. I had a personal experience that happened when I was quite young, just 2-3 years old, that my mother told me about. I'll post this at a later date.

My mom told me of several incidents that occurred when I was very young, roughly 2-3 years old. She said I would wake up from a nightmare shouting something like, "Shabedo, (phonetic spelling of the shouted name) don't get me!" After this occurred a few times, my mom went to the library (this was LONG before home computers were around) and looked up various spellings of the name I shouted. She found something quite interesting. The closest name she found was that of an OLD Native American Chief from some 100 years before. He was known to be very ruthless, and would sometimes kill those still lying in bed. There was no way I could've heard this name in my very short life span at that time. There was NOTHING on radio or TV that would've mentioned this name. My mom said I simply stopped having these dreams after having them for several months. And I've never had these dreams again. Very creepy.

Remember, many things have been taken out of the bible. There was reincarnation in it. There was the book of Enoch, look it up and read it. More was taken out, agendas.

The Tibetan Dali Lama is always a reincarnate. When 1 passes 6-8 of his favorite possesions are placed on a table with many other items. The children who could be reincarnates pick items. The one picks all correctly is the next Dali.

If you recycle your soda cans....
If you recycle your beer bottles....
If you recycle your plastics...

Then why-the-fuk don't you believe in...........

Is it just because your party commands you to disbelieve?

My mom told me of several incidents that occurred when I was very young, roughly 2-3 years old. She said I would wake up from a nightmare shouting something like, "Shabedo, (phonetic spelling of the shouted name) don't get me!" After this occurred a few times, my mom went to the library (this was LONG before home computers were around) and looked up various spellings of the name I shouted. She found something quite interesting. The closest name she found was that of an OLD Native American Chief from some 100 years before. He was known to be very ruthless, and would sometimes kill those still lying in bed. There was no way I could've heard this name in my very short life span at that time. There was NOTHING on radio or TV that would've mentioned this name. My mom said I simply stopped having these dreams after having them for several months. And I've never had these dreams again. Very creepy.
Hello. I would like to interview you for a podcast. These are done over the phone, from the comfort of you favorite chair or couch, and then posted to YouTube. Feel free to E mail ParanormalConviction at G mail dot com if you would like to be a guest. Thank You!

FYI:

This is the story of a child who may have been the reincarnation of a WWII US Navy pilot who was killed during that war off the coast of Japan, some 80 years later. This is not a unique story, there are quite a number of other cases, believe what you will. I've done some research into this phenomenon and I have to say it sounds as plausible as any other belief system about the afterlife. Meaning that while your physical life is over there could be some sort of spiritual energy that survives death and is reincarnated into another life.

FYI:

This is the story of a child who may have been the reincarnation of a WWII US Navy pilot who was killed during that war off the coast of Japan, some 80 years later. This is not a unique story, there are quite a number of other cases, believe what you will. I've done some research into this phenomenon and I have to say it sounds as plausible as any other belief system about the afterlife. Meaning that while your physical life is over there could be some sort of spiritual energy that survives death and is reincarnated into another life.

I came across this a few years ago and as a World War Two historian, could foresee the story line as the book developed. One of the more convincing cases for "reincarnation".

Soul Survivor: The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot​

This is the story of James Leininger, who-- a little more than two weeks after his second birthday-- began having blood-curdling nightmares that just would not stop. When James began screaming out recurring phrases like, "Plane on fire! Little man can't get out!" the Leiningers finally admitted that they truly had to take notice.

When details of planes and war tragedies no two-year-old boy could know continued-- even in stark daylight-- Bruce and Andrea Leininger began to realize that this was an incredible situation. Soul Survivor is the story of how the Leiningers pieced together what their son was communicating and eventually discovered that he was reliving the past life of World War II fighter pilot James Huston. As Bruce Leininger struggled to understand what was happening to his son, he also uncovered details of James Huston's life-- and death-- as a pilot that will fascinate military buffs everywhere.

In Soul Survivor, we are taken for a gripping ride as the Leiningers' belief system is shaken to the core, and both of these families come to know a little boy who, against all odds and even in the face of true skeptics, harbors the soul of this man who died long ago.
Amazon product

Is the soul truly immortal? Science may hold the answer​

Is the soul immortal?​

The question of whether the human soul is immortal or not is one of the oldest questions of all time. From the earliest times philosophy, science and religion have tried in one way or another to give the right answer without ever arriving at an absolute truth, leaving it open to many interpretations depending on one's beliefs.

Forum List

Back