Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

You tell me 20 submarines operated in the Gulf of Mexico. In know nothing about this. I'm not able to imagine that one of the very little submarines of Hitler was able to cross the Atlantic, to fight there, and to turn back to Germany. But even in case it would had been so and one or some submarines had the order there to confuse the USA: This is totally unimportant in case of world war 2

As you know, I proved there were many more than 20 submarines that operated on the East Coast and in the Gulf of Mexico. You said it was impossible, proving your ignorance of WW-II.

If you had bothered to read any of my reliable sources (there are dozens) you would know that the Nazis used specially designed subs to re-supply the attack subs.

The Type XIV U-boat was a modification of the Type IXD, designed to resupply other U-boats, being the only submarine tenders built which were not surface ships. They were nicknamed "Milchkuh/Milchkühe (pl.)" (milk cows).

You tell me 20 submarines operated in the Gulf of Mexico. In know nothing about this. I'm not able to imagine that one of the very little submarines of Hitler was able to cross the Atlantic, to fight there, and to turn back to Germany. But even in case it would had been so and one or some submarines had the order there to confuse the USA: This is totally unimportant in case of world war 2

As you know, I proved there were many more than 20 submarines that operated on the East Coast and in the Gulf of Mexico. You said it was impossible, proving your ignorance of WW-II.

It's totally unimportant whether German submarines were in the gulf of Mexico or not during world war 2. Hitler was not able to attack the forces of the USA to invade the USA or to win a war against the USA.

If you had bothered to read any of my reliable sources (there are dozens) you would know that the Nazis used specially designed subs to re-supply the attack subs.

The Type XIV U-boat was a modification of the Type IXD, designed to resupply other U-boats, being the only submarine tenders built which were not surface ships. They were nicknamed "Milchkuh/Milchkühe (pl.)" (milk cows).

We called a submarine "Milchkuh"? What a strange expression for a submarine. ... Got it - was also called "Seekuh". A submarine without offensive weapons, which brought food, fuel and ammunition to the submarines of the operation "Paukenschlag". The operation started with six submarines (1 was defect and had to return), which were able to reach the USA within 2 weeks. In total existed 10 "milk cows" and 11+9=20 long distance offensive weaponed submarines. Whether all of them were used for this opration I do not know. An interesting - but unimportant - side note of world war 2.

And what has this to do with anything? Take your soldiers and your nukes - all of them - and leave Germany.

Last edited:

It's totally unomprtmtra whether German submarinrs wrre in the gulf of Mexico or not during wrold war 2. Hitler was not able to attack the forces of the USA to invade the USA or to win a war against the USA.

We called a submarine "Milchkuh"? What a strange expression for a submarine. ... Got it - was also called "Seekuh". A submarein without offensive weapons, which brought food, fuel and ammunition to the submarines of the operation "Paukenschlag". The operation started with six submarines (1 was defect and had to return), which were able to reach the USA within 2 weeks. In total existed 10 "milk cows" and 11+9=20 long distance offensive weaponed submarines. Interesting side note of world war 2.

Whatever - what has this to do with anything?

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

It's totally unomprtmtra whether German submarinrs wrre in the gulf of Mexico or not during wrold war 2. Hitler was not able to attack the forces of the USA to invade the USA or to win a war against the USA.

We called a submarine "Milchkuh"? What a strange expression for a submarine. ... Got it - was also called "Seekuh". A submarein without offensive weapons, which brought food, fuel and ammunition to the submarines of the operation "Paukenschlag". The operation started with six submarines (1 was defect and had to return), which were able to reach the USA within 2 weeks. In total existed 10 "milk cows" and 11+9=20 long distance offensive weaponed submarines. Interesting side note of world war 2.

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

Take your soldiers and your nukes - all of them - and leave Germany. And tell Donald Trump what Abe said.

By the way: The last words of Hegel had been: "Only one understood me ... " and after a short thoughtful time he continued "... and he also did not understand me". And before he died he translated this even into the German language. What a wonderful man and what a wonderful philosophical death for a philosopher. And "you" threw a bomb during world war 2 into the kitchen of Mrs. Miller and killed her daughter and "you" are still proud to do so 80 years later.

Last edited:

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

Take your soldiers and your nukes - all of them - and leave Germany. And tell Donald Trump what Abe said.

power-of-silence-S.jpg

zaangalewa, Shhhh! You have proven yourself a fool about WW-II and worse yet, an ignorant fool. Educate yourself, then come back.

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

power-of-silence-S.jpg

zaangalewa, Shhhh! You have proven yourself a fool about WW-II and worse yet, an ignorant fool. Educate yourself, then come back.

Idiot.

Last edited:

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

power-of-silence-S.jpg

Idiot.

go-ahead-you-u7gv9y-S.jpg

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

power-of-silence-S.jpg

Idiot.

Oh by the way: Your government captured some (~4) oil tankers 'from the Iran, which brought oil to Venecuela' as "you" said strangely sounding. The Iran says they know nothing about, that this ships have to do with the Iran. But even in case it are ships from the Iran then it is an act of piracy to do so - or what else is the reason of the USA to do so, except on reason of the own absolute power? Who gave you the order to do this?

The same time I heard you like to change the text of the nuclear agreement, which was made once with the Iran in the year 2015 after 13 years negotiations - and which you left in 2018 because Donald Trump had for 2 minutes some new visions, instead to visit a doctor with this problem. Do you always like to change textes from others with others? How mad is the USA meanwhile?

Last edited:

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

power-of-silence-S.jpg

Idiot.

Oh by the way: Your government captured some (~4) oil tankers 'from the Iran, which brought oil to Venecuela' as "you" said strangely sounding. The Iran says they know nothing about, that this ships have to do with the Iran. But even in case it are ships from the Iran then it is an act of piracy to do so - or what else is the reason of the USA to do so, except on reason of the own absolute power? Who gave you the order to do this?

The same time I heard you like to change the text of the nuclear agreement, which was made once with the Iran in the year 2015 after 13 years negotiations - and which you left in 2018 because Donald Trump had for 2 minutes some new visions, instead to visit a doctor with this problem. Do you always like to change textes from others with others? How mad is the USA meanwhile?

You made a fool of yourself by your ignorance about WW-II. Now you want to boast about your ignorance of another topic entirely. Have you ever heard the expression that when you're in a hole...quit digging? Well, QUIT DIGGING!

Digging%20a%20hole%20and%20man-S.jpg

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

power-of-silence-S.jpg

Idiot.

You made a fool of yourself by your ignorance about WW-II.

It's for me and everyone else in the world totally unimportant that some German submarines tried to confuse the USA in world war 2. Do you think anyone is proud in Germany on this "heroes"? I hope today it is a war crime what this idiots did do. It's for sure a very bad example for everyone else in the world.

But this changes nothing in the fact that Germany never did do anything bad to the USA - but the USA - a nation in the size of a continent - damaged Germany two times in history as never had done another nation in history. And now the USA declares in many ways war on Germany in 2020 AD in times of a pandemic. You are a mad nation - a mad nation with a mad president and an unbelievable amount of totally senseless weapons.

Now you want to boast about your ignorance of another topic entirely. Have you ever heard the expression that when you're in a hole...quit digging? Well, QUIT DIGGING!

Take all of your soldiers including all of your nukes and leave Germany.

Last edited:

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

power-of-silence-S.jpg

Idiot.

It's for me and everyone else in the world totally unimportant that some German submarines tried to confuse the USA in world war 2. Do you think anyone is proud in Germany on this "heroes"? I hope today it is a war crime what this idiots did do. It's for sure a very bad example for everyone else in the world.

But this changes nothing in the fact that Germany never did do anything bad to the USA - but the USA - a nation in the size of a continent - damaged Germany two times in history as never had done another nation in history. And now the USA declares in many ways war on Germany in 2020 AD in times of a pandemic. You are a mad nation - a mad nation with a mad president and an unbelievable amount of totally senseless weapons.

Now you want to boast about your ignorance of another topic entirely. Have you ever heard the expression that when you're in a hole...quit digging? Well, QUIT DIGGING!

silence-is-the-best-response-to-a-fool-M-S.png

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

power-of-silence-S.jpg

Idiot.

The ships were never “captured” by the US. They were ordered to hand over their illegal cargo and did so. It was Iran trying to sell oil to Venezuela. If they had nothing to do with Iran, then why is Iran screaming about it?

Don't worry. The next time we will erase all dangerous US-Americans within 10 seconds from this planet and make the blitziest war of all blitziest wars the world ever had seen. Or we will ask Alkuin (=Merlin) to make an exception and to hex the USA, so you sink down in an ignorant irrealism and suffer senseless aggressions.
Don't worry...........we are not worried about you.........Now back to your nonsense postings.

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

power-of-silence-S.jpg

Idiot.

silence-is-the-best-response-to-a-fool-M-S.png

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

power-of-silence-S.jpg

Idiot.

The ships were never “captured” by the US.

Which ships? The tanker?

They were ordered to hand over their illegal cargo and did so.

What's an act of piracy from the USA, isn't it? Who gave you the right to do so?

It was Iran trying to sell oil to Venezuela.

So what? Why should "the Iran" (whoever this is in this context) not sell oil in Venezuela or sell owls in Athens?

If they had nothing to do with Iran, then why is Iran screaming about it?

Who or what, for heavens sake, gives the USA any right to stop Iranian oil tankers and to rob their cargo?

Last edited:
Don't worry. The next time we will erase all dangerous US-Americans within 10 seconds from this planet and make the blitziest war of all blitziest wars the world ever had seen. Or we will ask Alkuin (=Merlin) to make an exception and to hex the USA, so you sink down in an ignorant irrealism and suffer senseless aggressions.
Don't worry...........we are not worried about you.........Now back to your nonsense postings.

YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF EAST GERMANY, BUT YOU CAN’T TAKE THE EAST GERMANY OUT OF THE GIRL. Angela Merkel’s Germany is terrified of upsetting China.
The DDR and the Stasi need to go back to the dusty shelves of that old library where they came from. Are modern Germans really that illiterate? Do they really intend to bring these things back all their glory today?

YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF EAST GERMANY, BUT YOU CAN’T TAKE THE EAST GERMANY OUT OF THE GIRL. Angela Merkel’s Germany is terrified of upsetting China.

1600316065737.png

As Europe weighs what course to take in the face of Lying Outlaw Slaver Beijing’s growing belligerence, it has become increasingly clear that the decision depends on Berlin. Germany is China’s most important counterpart on the continent. Unfortunately for Europe, it is equally clear that Germany’s economic entanglement with Lying Outlaw Slaver China has become so extensive that reversing it is no longer a realistic option.

Germany’s big industrial powerhouses, including Volkswagen and the engineering conglomerate Siemens, were among the first European companies that made the jump to China in the 1980s and have benefited from the unparalleled economic growth in the East. However, over the years the likes of Volkswagen and Siemens developed an unhealthy economic dependency on the Chinese market. While domestic consumption stagnated, the demographic growth and rise of the middle class at the Pacific coastline promised rising profits.

YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL

= the chancellor of the federal republic of Germany.

OUT OF EAST GERMANY, BUT YOU CAN’T TAKE THE EAST GERMANY OUT OF THE GIRL. Angela Merkel’s Germany is terrified of upsetting China.

As Europe weighs what course to take in the face of Lying Outlaw Slaver Beijing’s growing belligerence, it has become increasingly clear that the decision depends on Berlin. Germany is China’s most important counterpart on the continent. Unfortunately for Europe, it is equally clear that Germany’s economic entanglement with Lying Outlaw Slaver China has become so extensive that reversing it is no longer a realistic option.

Germany’s big industrial powerhouses, including Volkswagen and the engineering conglomerate Siemens, were among the first European companies that made the jump to China in the 1980s and have benefited from the unparalleled economic growth in the East. However, over the years the likes of Volkswagen and Siemens developed an unhealthy economic dependency on the Chinese market. While domestic consumption stagnated, the demographic growth and rise of the middle class at the Pacific coastline promised rising profits.

Oh by the way - "You wan": Our government decided to pay to (or for) the USA 1 billion for to build a harbor in Germany, where you can land on your LPG with your tankers and sell it here. They expect in return that the USA stops it's illegal attacks against the natural gas pipeline Nord Stream 2. Do you think your government is corrupt enough to agree?

And don't forget to call home all of your soldiers out of Germany. We are tired meanwhile about the USA, about Russia, about China and about the most European nations and it's perhaps a good idea to reduce all contacts to all the new egocentralized and warhungry idiots - ah sorry "nations" - to strict economical issues and necessities. Send us a message when Donald Trump will be dead, so we can send you in return a congratulatory telegram.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back