Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

... I really don't think Germany is in any position to criticize the scruples of any nation that was fighting the Nazis. ...

Okay. Then let me say it in this way: My murdered Jewish and German ancestors would rotate in their graves, if I would not call crimes crimes.

Who was it again that started WWII?

Stalin and Hitler in the secret part of the Ribbentrop-Molotow pact, where they decided to eliminate Poland.

It was the Molotov-Ribbontrop treaty.

I bet you believe our landing on the moon was faked and 9/11 was an inside job.

... I really don't think Germany is in any position to criticize the scruples of any nation that was fighting the Nazis. ...

Okay. Then let me say it in this way: My murdered Jewish and German ancestors would rotate in their graves, if I would not call crimes crimes.

Stalin and Hitler in the secret part of the Ribbentrop-Molotow pact, where they decided to eliminate Poland.

In German "Ribbentrop-Molotow Pakt" or much more simple "Hitler-Stalin Pakt". The translation of the word "Pakt" is pact. "Ribbentrop"= Ribbentrop and "Molotow" = Molotov.

I bet you have reasons or no reasons to say stupid nonsense. So what do you not like to hear? That "you" were an ally of Stalin and that your soldiers did do war crimes? Your soldiers freed France for example - that's what everyone remembers in big neverending celebrations since decades - and what no one likes to remember: Your soldiers raped French women.

And when I hear today the mockery of US-Americans against the French, then I am often astonished about the unbelievable arrogance of US-Americans. ... While my mother, a French pow and a German farmer heard under risk of losing their lifes informations from the USA in a dark cellar and prayed for the US-American soldiers - and while another young French man had to watch how his young hopeless brother got sick and lost his life, while they were arrested in a concentration camp of the Nazis - your soldiers freed France and raped French women. Also this is a moment of life in war.

When I hear today US-Americans speak about whatever war, then I hear often only speak cliche-ridden idiots.

Last edited:

In German "Ribbentrop-Molotow Pakt" or much more simple "Hitler-Stalin Pakt". The translation of the word "Pakt" is pact. "Ribbentrop"= Ribbentrop and "Molotow" = Molotov.

I bet you have reasons or no reasons to say stupid nonsense. So what do you not like to hear? That "you" were an ally of Stalin and that your soldiers did do war crimes? Your soldiers freed France for example - that's what everyone remembers in big neverending celebrations since decades - and what no one likes to remember: Your soldiers raped French women.

And when I hear today the mockery of US-Americans against the French, then I am often astonished about the unbelievable arrogance of US-Americans. ... While my mother, a French pow and a German farmer heard under risk of losing their lifes informations from the USA in a dark cellar and prayed for the US-American soldiers - and while another young French man had to watch how his young hopeless brother got sick and lost his life, while they were arrested in a concentration camp of the Nazis - your soldiers freed France and raped French women. Also this is a moment of life in war.

When I hear today US-Americans speak about whatever war, then I hear often only speak cliche-ridden idiots.

Wow, you've picked the wrong guy to be whining to about how bad the American's behaved in France.

2018-05-22_4-41-34%20smallest-X2.jpg

Edited-X2.jpg

IMG_0003%20Censored-X2.jpg

IMG%200001%20Censored-X3.jpg

23%20Apr%201945%20Postcard%20Edited-X3.jpg

Wow, you've picked the wrong guy to be whining to about how bad the American's behaved in France.

2018-05-22_4-41-34%20smallest-X2.jpg

Edited-X2.jpg

IMG_0003%20Censored-X2.jpg

IMG%200001%20Censored-X3.jpg

23%20Apr%201945%20Postcard%20Edited-X3.jpg

To make one thing clear: Never in history Germany did do anything bad to the USA. You attacked Germany more than 100 years ago without any need or reason to have to do so - and this changed the normal flow of history. Otherwise the colonial empires England, France and Russia had lost what we call today world war 1 and the multinational powers Germany, Austria-Hungaria and the Osman Empire would be in another situation.

And not to forget: Percy, the husband of Helen, lost a leg in world war 2. Very sad. That's what war always is: a very sad thing. Al the nonsense politicians says about heroes and great deeds and winners and justice and god and ... is nothing else than always only bullshit.

And now take your soldiers in Germany - all of them - and bring them and their nukes home to the USA. You are not able to defend what you hate on no reason to have to do so.

Last edited:
To make one thing clear: Never in history Germany did do anything bad to the USA.

As you know, Adolph Hitler declared war on the US on December 12, 1941.

And? Hitler was not able to attack the USA. I guess he did so because Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and he had the risk that the USA will first solve this conflict and not attack Germany. He needed the USA to go in war with Germany - and the USA did do him this favour.

Germany, as you know, committed unimaginable atrocities in the world.

Did "we" really do so? I don't know any atrocity anyone in my family did do in the 19th and 20th century. Same situaion will be in case of most other Germans. And before you start to say nonsense now: Sure I know something about the history of this what most people meanwhile call "holocaust" (wrong word, by the way) - but the Holocaust was not the reason for the cruel war crimes of the USA in Germany.
The USA for example was not ready to bomb down the railroad to Auschwitz-Birkenau - so you did not know what really had happened in such camps and/or you did not believe the people, who reported about the industrialized form of mass-murder on Jews and Gypsies.

Last edited:
Hitler was not able to attack the USA. I guess he did so because Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and he had the risk that the USA will first solve this conflict and not attack Germany. He needed the USA to go in war with Germany - and the USA did do him this favour.

You're just trolling, aren't you?

Hitler was not able to attack the USA? You're totally ignorant about World War II, aren't you?

Your post contradicts itself which means you have no clue. For your future posts, Germany declared war on the United States just days after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor because Hitler had a mutual defense treaty with them.

So the USA did Hitler a favor by Hitler declaring war on the US? What the heck does that mean?

Hitler was not able to attack the USA. I guess he did so because Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and he had the risk that the USA will first solve this conflict and not attack Germany. He needed the USA to go in war with Germany - and the USA did do him this favour.

You're just trolling, aren't you?

?

Hitler was not able to attack the USA?

Exactly.

You're totally ignorant about World War II, aren't you?

With what kind of weapon and how could Hitler had attacked the USA? It was totally impossible for Germany to make a military invasion in the USA. Germany was not even able to invade England.

Your post contradicts itself which means you have no clue. For your future posts, Germany declared war on the United States just days after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor because Hitler had a mutual defense treaty with them.

Germany was not able to help Japan - and Japan was not able to help Germany. The "Pacific war" was independent from Germany - and the "Atlantic war" was independent from Japan.

So the USA did Hitler a favor by Hitler declaring war on the US? What the heck does that mean?

Why try US-Americans always such totally stupid rhethoric nonsense? You know what I said. It was: "Hitler needed the USA to go in war with Germany - and the USA did do him this favour."

Whatever: Fact is that Germany never did do anything bad to the USA - while the USA is this nation under all nations of the world, which had destroyed the German sphere most hard.

Whatever. No one respects Trump in Germany. He is a lousy president of the USA and a mentally sick hateful extremtist idiot in international relationship. But for sure Trump continues the way of the USA to try to damage Germany. This time not only on reason because we never did do something bad to the USA - this time also on reason because we always did do something good to the USA.

Last edited:
Why try US-Americans always such totally stupid rhethoric nonsense? You know what I said. It was: "Hitler needed the USA to go in war with Germany - and the USA did do him this favour."

Please explain specifically how it benefited Germany for Adolph Hitler to declare war on the United States?

Did%20anyone-M.jpg

Please explain specifically how it benefited [...] Adolph Hitler to declare war on the United States? ...

Start to think!

Take your soldiers - and your nukes - all of them - and go home! You grow to become more and more an enemy of all mankind and a threat for the survival of planet Earth.

Last edited:
With what kind of weapon and how could Hitler had [have] attacked the USA? It was totally impossible for Germany to make a military invasion in the USA. Germany was not even able to invade England.

You have not a clue about WW-II do you?

U-boat operations
Atlantic Ocean
See also: Seacoast defense in the United States § World War II
The Atlantic Ocean was a major strategic battle zone (the "Battle of the Atlantic") and when Germany declared war on the U.S., the East Coast of the United States offered easy pickings for German U-boats (referred to as the "Second Happy Time"). After a highly successful foray by five Type IX long-range U-boats, the offensive was maximized by the use of short-range Type VII U-boats, with increased fuel stores, replenished from supply U-boats called Milchkühe (milk cows). From February to May 1942, 348 ships were sunk, for the loss of two U-boats during April and May.

[...]

The Torpedo Alley, or Torpedo Junction, off North Carolina, is one of the graveyards of the Atlantic Ocean, named for the high number of attacks on Allied shipping by German U-boats in World War II. Almost 400 ships were sunk, mostly during the Second Happy Time in 1942, and over 5,000 people were killed, many of whom were civilians and merchant marines. Torpedo Alley encompassed the area surrounding the Outer Banks, including Cape Lookout and Cape Hatteras

[...]

U.S. Gulf of Mexico[edit]
Once convoys and air cover were introduced in the Atlantic, sinking numbers were reduced and the U-boats shifted to attack shipping in the Gulf of Mexico. During 1942 and 1943, more than 20 U-boats operated in the Gulf of Mexico. They attacked tankers transporting oil from ports in Texas and Louisiana, successfully sinking 56 vessels. By the end of 1943, the U-boat attacks diminished as the merchant ships began to travel in armed convoys.[34]

In one instance, the tanker Virginia was torpedoed in the mouth of the Mississippi River by the German submarine U-507 on May 12, 1942, killing 26 crewmen. There were 14 survivors. Again, when defensive measures were introduced, ship sinkings decreased.

[...]

This does not include Canada or New Foundland.

Please explain specifically how it benefited [...] Adolph Hitler to declare war on the United States? ...

Start to think!

Take your soldiers - and your nukes - all of them - and go home! You grow to become more and more an enemy of all mankind and a threat for the survival of planet Earth.

It would be of great benefit to you if you would start to actually inform yourself before throwing up senseless posts?

Can there be better news in the Middle East? I know how you hate President Trump negotiating peace deals. Bad for Democrats.

WORLD NEWS
AUGUST 13, 2020 / 10:55 AM / UPDATED 6 MINUTES AGO
Israel, UAE to normalize relations in shift in Mideast politics; West Bank annexations on hold

Maha El Dahan, Jeffrey Heller, Steve Holland

DUBAI/JERUSALEM/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Israel and the United Arab Emirates announced on Thursday that they will normalise diplomatic ties and forge a broad new relationship, a move that reshapes the order of Middle East politics from the Palestinian issue to the fight against Iran.

U.S. President Donald Trump announces that Israel and the United Arab Emirates have reached a peace deal that will lead to the full normalization of diplomatic relations between the two Middle Eastern nations in an agreement that Trump helped broker, at White House in Washington, U.S., August 13, 2020. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

Under the accord, which U.S. President Donald Trump helped broker, Israel agreed to suspend its planned annexation of areas of the occupied West Bank. It also firms up opposition to regional power Iran, which the UAE, Israel and the United States view as the main threat in the conflict-riven Middle East.

With what kind of weapon and how could Hitler had [have] attacked the USA? It was totally impossible for Germany to make a military invasion in the USA. Germany was not even able to invade England.

U-boat operations ...

Needle peaks against the war material deliveries from the USA to England.

AD 2020: Take your soldiers - all of them including your nukes - and leave Germany. No one needs you military forces here.

Last edited:

Start to think!

It would be of great benefit to you if you would start to actually inform yourself before throwing up senseless posts?

Can there be better news in the Middle East? I know how you hate President Trump negotiating peace deals. Bad for Democrats.

WORLD NEWS
AUGUST 13, 2020 / 10:55 AM / UPDATED 6 MINUTES AGO
Israel, UAE to normalize relations in shift in Mideast politics; West Bank annexations on hold

Maha El Dahan, Jeffrey Heller, Steve Holland

DUBAI/JERUSALEM/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Israel and the United Arab Emirates announced on Thursday that they will normalise diplomatic ties and forge a broad new relationship, a move that reshapes the order of Middle East politics from the Palestinian issue to the fight against Iran.

U.S. President Donald Trump announces that Israel and the United Arab Emirates have reached a peace deal that will lead to the full normalization of diplomatic relations between the two Middle Eastern nations in an agreement that Trump helped broker, at White House in Washington, U.S., August 13, 2020. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

Under the accord, which U.S. President Donald Trump helped broker, Israel agreed to suspend its planned annexation of areas of the occupied West Bank. It also firms up opposition to regional power Iran, which the UAE, Israel and the United States view as the main threat in the conflict-riven Middle East.

Persia was and will always be an important factor of world politics. Same with Russia. Same with China. Same with India. And the hegemony of the USA in South-America in the last 200 years did not have an effect, which speaks for a good way of the politics of the USA in long term. The growing hate in the USA against Europe and Germany disqualifies the USA to continue to stay with military forces in Germany. You are not able to defend, what you hate. So take all of your soldiers and all of your nukes and leave Germany.

Last edited:

U-boat operations ...

AD 2020: Take your soldiers - all of them including your nukes - and leave Germany. No one needs you military forces here.

Wait a minute, you told us that it was impossible for Adolph Hitler's war machine to reach the United States. This wasn't the shipments of arms and troops to the war in Europe. This was shipping going up and down the East Coast and in the Gulf of Mexico.

You learned something and you can't admit you had no clue about what happened during WW-II.

It was the German Heinrich Hertz, who produced the frist microwaves in history. And the first one who cooked with microwaves was Percy Spencer from the company Raytheon.
It is a want and not a need for survival
And you can do this and be international successful in selling goods.
We can't compete with nations that pay with a bowl of rice......so it would be local sales with tariffs out the ass......PROTECTIONISM.

Sorry. But if you like to export something then a "bad" value of a currency is better. Important is the buying power.
Only Globalist say devaluing currency is a good thing.....it screws the little people.

It's nonsense to say so. We gave up our own currency for the Euro, specially because it is not so easy to manipulate big currencies. Big currencies are much more slow and stable. And okay: If you don't like to sell goods in the international markets then you are not able to earn money in the global markekts. But that's easy. My wife fro example order from teim to something from the USA. Since Donald Trump is president "her" little company in the USA has more problems and it needs a longer time to send material (higher administration effort). And this company in the USA gets also material from China. This was a problem - then Corona was a problem - and she fears in the future Trump and the material from China will be a problem again.
Nonsense..............the currency launders go hit the easy button at the Reserve and IMF and then loan it to the countries to pay the bills that only increase until they implode.............

Which is why the wicked witch of the IMF talks about a Global reset all the time......and this may be coming soon...........Can only be done in a world of CHAOS......which is going on right now.

Hä? ... Sell Hawaii and Alaska and build a wall around your country. See you in 399 years.
German trolls are weird...........more reason to leave............they are pompus assholes too....LOL

For you we are assholes only - without forename, Sir. And we can be damned ugly assholes, Sir.
And we keep people on leashes still to deal with assholes here.......isn't that quaint................MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.......and don't start any more World Wars..........WE DON'T NEED YOU.......and we have fought your asses twice....................2 to 0...........you feeling lucky punk.

U-boat operations ...

Wait a minute,

Sure

you told us

And I still tell you

that it was impossible for Adolph Hitler's war machine to reach the United States.

I said Hitler had not any possibility to invade the USA - but indeed he was also not not able to attack the forces of the USA in the USA at all.

This wasn't the shipments of arms and troops to the war in Europe. This was shipping going up and down the East Coast and in the Gulf of Mexico.
You learned something and you can't admit you had no clue about what happened during WW-II.

You tell me 20 submarines operated in the Gulf of Mexico. In know nothing about this. I'm not able to imagine that one of the very little submarines of Hitler was able to cross the Atlantic, to fight there, and to turn back to Germany. But even in case it would had been so and one or some submarines had the order there to confuse the USA: This is totally unimportant in case of world war 2 and changes nothing in the fact that the USA is the nation, which damaged Germany two times most in history - although Germany never did do anything bad to the USA. And now attacks the USA Germany with sanctions - and much more worse: with stupid irreal nonsense - and diqualifies itselve as a nation, which is a child of the enlightenment. The world will not accept an imperium americanum in the followership of the colonial British empire. I guess we should construct a time machine and send some people back to the year 1776 to give you a declaration of independence so you will be able to find back to your own way.

Last edited:
It was the German Heinrich Hertz, who produced the frist microwaves in history. And the first one who cooked with microwaves was Percy Spencer from the company Raytheon.
It is a want and not a need for survival
And you can do this and be international successful in selling goods.
We can't compete with nations that pay with a bowl of rice......so it would be local sales with tariffs out the ass......PROTECTIONISM.

Sorry. But if you like to export something then a "bad" value of a currency is better. Important is the buying power.
Only Globalist say devaluing currency is a good thing.....it screws the little people.

It's nonsense to say so. We gave up our own currency for the Euro, specially because it is not so easy to manipulate big currencies. Big currencies are much more slow and stable. And okay: If you don't like to sell goods in the international markets then you are not able to earn money in the global markekts. But that's easy. My wife fro example order from teim to something from the USA. Since Donald Trump is president "her" little company in the USA has more problems and it needs a longer time to send material (higher administration effort). And this company in the USA gets also material from China. This was a problem - then Corona was a problem - and she fears in the future Trump and the material from China will be a problem again.
Nonsense..............the currency launders go hit the easy button at the Reserve and IMF and then loan it to the countries to pay the bills that only increase until they implode.............

Which is why the wicked witch of the IMF talks about a Global reset all the time......and this may be coming soon...........Can only be done in a world of CHAOS......which is going on right now.

Hä? ... Sell Hawaii and Alaska and build a wall around your country. See you in 399 years.
German trolls are weird...........more reason to leave............they are pompus assholes too....LOL

For you we are assholes only - without forename, Sir. And we can be damned ugly assholes, Sir.
And we keep people on leashes still to deal with assholes here

Hä?... ah sorry: Eh?

.......isn't that quaint................MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.......and don't start any more World Wars..........WE DON'T NEED YOU.......and we have fought your asses twice....................2 to 0...........you feeling lucky punk.

Don't worry. The next time we will erase all dangerous US-Americans within 10 seconds from this planet and make the blitziest war of all blitziest wars the world ever had seen. Or we will ask Alkuin (=Merlin) to make an exception and to hex the USA, so you sink down in an ignorant irrealism and suffer senseless aggressions.

Last edited:
I said Hitler had not any possibility to invade the USA - but indeed he was also not not able to attack the forces of the USA in the USA at all.

Liar%20too-S.jpg

Said zaangalewa, and I QUOTE, "And? Hitler was not able to attack the USA. I guess he did so because Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and he had the risk that the USA will first solve this conflict and not attack Germany. He needed the USA to go in war with Germany - and the USA did do him this favour".

Liar%20too-S.jpg

Said zaangalewa, and I QUOTE, "And? Hitler was not able to attack the USA. I guess he did so because Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and he had the risk that the USA will first solve this conflict and not attack Germany. He needed the USA to go in war with Germany - and the USA did do him this favour".

Ahem ... did you ever hear me to say such pathetic sentences like "the only thing more pathetic than a liar is a liar in complete denial"? Did you ever try to self-reflect this sentence? And your self-made confusion seems to be meanwhile to be confusion pure.

Forum List

Back