Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

IF we were to remove all our troops from Europe, specifically who would fill the vacuum? We have a modern-day example of what will happen. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama went against his advisors and pulled all our troops out of Iraq. Who filled the vacuum? Russia and ISIS filled the gap with ISIS establishing a huge Caliphate which was removed by President Trump. We now have troops back in Iraq.
In an endless war..............the muzzies will never stop........Israel being a prime example............the only decent strategy there is to kick their asses THEN LEAVE.........

We have been there 2 decades now..............for what.........2 more decades.......Since Vietnam we have played politics with Wars...........and why they never end..........Only people who benefit are the Globalists making money off the weapons.

IF we were to remove all our troops from Europe, specifically who would fill the vacuum? We have a modern-day example of what will happen. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama went against his advisors and pulled all our troops out of Iraq. Who filled the vacuum? Russia and ISIS filled the gap with ISIS establishing a huge Caliphate which was removed by President Trump. We now have troops back in Iraq.
In an endless war..............the muzzies will never stop........Israel being a prime example............the only decent strategy there is to kick their asses THEN LEAVE.........

We have been there 2 decades now..............for what.........2 more decades.......Since Vietnam we have played politics with Wars...........and why they never end..........Only people who benefit are the Globalists making money off the weapons.
And the Neocons who love war any war and think the United States should be involved in all of them :smoke:

The strange thing with the USA: Someone delivers microwaves to the USA, because the USA needs very urgent microwaves.
Wants microwaves.........fixed it for you.......it is a luxury item that the world is used to......before NASA invented them and the rest of the world stole the tech.......we cooked with fire and stoves.......LOL

It was the German Heinrich Hertz, who produced the first microwaves in history. And the first one who cooked with microwaves was Percy Spencer from the company Raytheon.

The a lady murders her cat in such a micorwave and the producer of the microwave has to pay 2 million dollar to the murderess of her cat and to write in the manual "Take care: This is a microwave and not a hairdryer".
tort reform is needed in this country......but the Lawyers pay off Politicians to pass laws to allow this............and nothing more......it's GREED and they are on the DNC side more than GOP......but all the political whores do it.
I hope you know what Trunmp says with his totally unqualified nonsense in this context. He says to do business is a crime in the USA. Germnany was not convinced to kill the own industrial production is a good idea. And German companies showed in the USA that the USA is able to prodcue good qualified goods and to sell it the internatioasl bmarkets. The biggest car exporter of the USA was for example BMW.
The U.S. can build anything......the resources are here....that isn't the problem.........

And you can do this and be international successful in selling goods.

we have destroyed the value of currency........

Sorry. But if you like to export something then a "bad" international value of a currency is better. Important is the buying power in your own country.

just as the IMF has done the same........manipulation of currency is greed on steroids by the Globalists.........and Germany is definitely part of that LAUNDERING SCHEME.

It's nonsense to say so. We gave up our own currency for the Euro, specially because it is not so easy to manipulate big currencies. Big currencies are much more slow and stable. And okay: If you don't like to sell goods in the international markets then you are not able to earn money in the global markets. But that's easy. My wife for example orders from time to something from the USA. Since Donald Trump is president "her" little company in the USA has more problems and it needs a longer time to send material (higher administration effort). And this company in the USA gets also material from China. This was a problem - then Corona was a problem - and she fears in the future Trump and the material from China will be a problem again.

Last edited:
It was the German Heinrich Hertz, who produced the frist microwaves in history. And the first one who cooked with microwaves was Percy Spencer from the company Raytheon.
It is a want and not a need for survival
We can't compete with nations that pay with a bowl of rice......so it would be local sales with tariffs out the ass......PROTECTIONISM.

Sorry. But if you like to export something then a "bad" value of a currency is better. Important is the buying power.
Only Globalist say devaluing currency is a good thing.....it screws the little people.

It's nonsense to say so. We gave up our own currency for the Euro, specially because it is not so easy to manipulate big currencies. Big currencies are much more slow and stable. And okay: If you don't like to sell goods in the international markets then you are not able to earn money in the global markekts. But that's easy. My wife fro example order from teim to something from the USA. Since Donald Trump is president "her" little company in the USA has more problems and it needs a longer time to send material (higher administration effort). And this company in the USA gets also material from China. This was a problem - then Corona was a problem - and she fears in the future Trump and the material from China will be a problem again.
Nonsense..............the currency launders go hit the easy button at the Reserve and IMF and then loan it to the countries to pay the bills that only increase until they implode.............

Which is why the wicked witch of the IMF talks about a Global reset all the time......and this may be coming soon...........Can only be done in a world of CHAOS......which is going on right now.

maxresdefault-S.jpg

maxresdefault-S.jpg
Which part don't you understand....................are you ignorant............

I've served over there......how about you..........

You don't fight endless wars.........that is stupidity in motion.......and you don't stay long in the quicksand of the Arab world...........In history.......that has never been a good idea...........After 911.....a would have fucked a bunch of them up over there.....left them in rubble......and said don't make me come back.......

It would have been over in 6 months.

We should be bringing ALL US troops home, shutti g down all foreign military and diplomatic facilities and sticking our middle fingers up at the rest of the world. They are NOT our allies. We should let them eradicate each other and defend only ourselves.

maxresdefault-S.jpg

You don't fight endless wars.........that is stupidity in motion.......and you don't stay long in the quicksand of the Arab world...........In history.......that has never been a good idea...........After 911.....a would have fucked a bunch of them up over there.....left them in rubble......and said don't make me come back.......

English isn't your first language, is it? That's fine but your posts with no grammar and endless dots that mean nothing.

You served over there... I did too, so what?

President Trump is getting us out of endless wars, failed former President Obama got us INTO more wars and turned over massive properties to the ISIS and their Caliphate.

maxresdefault-S.jpg

English isn't your first language, is it? That's fine but your posts with no grammar and endless dots that mean nothing.

You served over there...
In the Gulf yes.....and I don't give a rats ass on spelling and grammar........

Many moons ago........yes.......Sandy regions of the world.

We need to go ahead and bring our soldiers home

And not only 12,000: All of them including all of your nukes.

i agree completely. and end nato.

the cold war is over.
The Europeans hate the idea of having to spend a lot of their money to defend themselves ;)

but also hate the idea of being dependent on people they look down on, ie Americans.

Aha - you are an "Angstbeisser". If you don't bite then your food bowl keeps empty.

they are not mature enough to be grateful.

Grateful? For what for heavens sake should Germans be grateful to the USA? You should be grateful to us!

1. for paying more for your defense, than you do yourself.

I don't know why you always again repeat this absolute nonsensical stupidity.

2. for what should we be grateful to you for?

On much more than a million reasons - but let it be. I hate such stupidities. Go! Leave Germany! With all of your soldiers and with all of your nukes.

I hope so................

I do also let Europe defend themselves from Russia :smoke:

they should be able to. and truthfully, i don't care if they cannot.

the cold war is over.
The Europeans hate the idea of having to spend a lot of their money to defend themselves ;)

but also hate the idea of being dependent on people they look down on, ie Americans.

Aha - you are an "Angstbeisser". If you don't bite then your food bowl keeps empty.

Grateful? For what for heavens sake should Germans be grateful to the USA? You should be grateful to us!

On much more than a million reasons - but let it be. I hate such stupidities. Go! Leave Germany! With all of your soldiers and with all of your nukes.

Oh by the way: Putin still supports Trump.

not really. save your red baiting for someone that cares. cold war is over.

Donald Trump is an idiot. "Germany" are only 7 letters in his brain and reactions of his spitlickers all around him in the USA. He uses a wide spread anti-Germanism in the USA to get votes - that's all.

It has nothing, whatsoever to do with being "anti-Germanism or pro-Germanism".

Technology has advanced to a point where we do not need as many troops stationed in other countries but it is critical to our and the world's peace that we maintain a respectable representation.

As a result of the outcome of WW-II by default, we became the police of the world. Whiners here can whine but there no acceptable alternatives. Since the US took the reigns in the world seventy-five years ago, we have not had a major war. We have more peace in the world today with President Trump in office than any other president in modern history. Like it or not, for most people that is a good thing.

Let Europe ...
Idiot.

It was the German Heinrich Hertz, who produced the frist microwaves in history. And the first one who cooked with microwaves was Percy Spencer from the company Raytheon.
We can't compete with nations that pay with a bowl of rice......so it would be local sales with tariffs out the ass......PROTECTIONISM.

Sorry. But if you like to export something then a "bad" value of a currency is better. Important is the buying power.
Only Globalist say devaluing currency is a good thing.....it screws the little people.

It's nonsense to say so. We gave up our own currency for the Euro, specially because it is not so easy to manipulate big currencies. Big currencies are much more slow and stable. And okay: If you don't like to sell goods in the international markets then you are not able to earn money in the global markekts. But that's easy. My wife fro example order from teim to something from the USA. Since Donald Trump is president "her" little company in the USA has more problems and it needs a longer time to send material (higher administration effort). And this company in the USA gets also material from China. This was a problem - then Corona was a problem - and she fears in the future Trump and the material from China will be a problem again.
Nonsense..............the currency launders go hit the easy button at the Reserve and IMF and then loan it to the countries to pay the bills that only increase until they implode.............

Which is why the wicked witch of the IMF talks about a Global reset all the time......and this may be coming soon...........Can only be done in a world of CHAOS......which is going on right now.

Hä? ... Sell Hawaii and Alaska and build a wall around your country. See you in 399 years.

the cold war is over.

Your own secret services say Putin supports Trump and fights against Biden.

the cold war is over.

Cartoon-M.jpg

Hä? ... Sell Hawaii and Alaska and build a wall around your country. See you in 399 years.
German trolls are weird...........more reason to leave............they are pompus assholes too....LOL

the cold war is over.

Cartoon-M.jpg

Putins propaganda? It's by the way most amusing that US-Americans think an anti-politics against others shows that someone knows what's the best to do for the USA. Whatever: Your problem. Whatever will happen in the USA - the hate in the USA against Europe - and specially against Germany - reached meanwhile an absurde level of idiocy. No one is able to defend what he hates. So leave Germany with all of your soldiers. And don't forget to take your nukes with you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back