Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

Why should we be the world's police force.............let them defend Europe themselves............Let our troops be stationed here and spend money here instead of supporting their economy.........

Bring them all back..........doesn't bother me a bit.

The troops are moving to Poland, which meets their NATO requirement and will pay to build our bases and keep our troops there, which is something Germnay would NOT do.

Germany is the owner of everything what the US-forces here are using. If we would charge them in a normal way, then it would be damned expensive for the USA to stay in Germany.
Your Welcome to our fathers.......who gave you that right...........Why aren't you Russian.........LOL

Arrogant Germans who have had their asses handed to them twice........whatever dude............WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

You have fathers? ... Did the LGBT-movement forget something? ...

My father and Father N law killed JAPS............but they would have been glad to kill Germans back then. ...

Aha. And did you ever thought about to fight against the drugs you are using?

Funny......Nazi's used drugs ..........crack heads in WWII..........to keep them going for days in the Blitz..............LOL aka Germans

Whodathunk that Germany would turn out to be so weak and dependent on the US military? It's time for Germany's military to take off the training wheels and be big boys.
That didn't turn out too well the last two times...

Why should we be the world's police force.............let them defend Europe themselves............Let our troops be stationed here and spend money here instead of supporting their economy.........

The troops are moving to Poland, which meets their NATO requirement and will pay to build our bases and keep our troops there, which is something Germnay would NOT do.

Germany is the owner of everything what the US-forces here are using. If we would charge them in a normal way, then it would be damned expensive for the USA to stay in Germany.
Your Welcome to our fathers.......who gave you that right...........Why aren't you Russian.........LOL

Arrogant Germans who have had their asses handed to them twice........whatever dude............WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

My father and Father N law killed JAPS............but they would have been glad to kill Germans back then. ...

Funny......Nazi's used drugs ..........crack heads in WWII..........to keep them going for days in the Blitz..............LOL aka Germans

No comment

No comment

Of course not.....because if you looked at history..........they used Meth on their troops..........GERMANY.

Are you accusing people of drug consumption again? And we know you are the biggest hater of Germans and would have killed them all including children and the newborns.

no comment

Germany are a bunch of snivelling weenies. They couldn't even beat the French! THE FRENCH!!!!

You should not fall for the propaganda.

"amphetamine became the drug of choice for American bomber pilots, being used on a voluntary basis by roughly half of U.S. Air Force pilots."

The stuff was sold in Germany and England without prescription back then.

Are you accusing people of drug consumption again? And we know you are the biggest hater of Germans and would have killed them all including children and the newborns.

no comment

Germany are a bunch of snivelling weenies. They couldn't even beat the French! THE FRENCH!!!!

No comment.

no comment

It took Germany 46 days.

Really interesting to see how many Nazis and structural Nazis are coming now out of their rat holes. And also interesting to see what kind of people with what kind of "logic" are Donald Trump's target group, which he needs to win elections.

Can it be Donald Trump indeed never was president of the USA and the last elections were a fake at all? Or when exactly did the USA lose world war 2?
You are one weird individual.................stay off the drugs bro.

Really interesting to see how many Nazis and structural Nazis are coming now out of their rat holes. And also interesting to see what kind of people with what kind of "logic" are Donald Trump's target group, which he needs to win elections.

Can it be Donald Trump indeed never was president of the USA and the last elections were a fake at all? Or when exactly did the USA lose world war 2?
no comment

The other solution is you lost world war 2. Or do you have any other explanation for the absurde behavior of so many US-Americans here?

It was by the way indeed true that German soldiers used - or had to use - "Chrystal Meth" (=Panzerschokolade, Methamphetamin) during world war 2. But this caused not drug problems in Germany after world war 2. No one used it any longer afterwards. It was the USA, which created a worldwide drug scene with Chrystal Meth.

Last edited:
I doubt Germany will pay its 1 Trillion $ debt to NATO. ...

Are you an idiot? The fantasies of Donald Trump have in most cases absolutelly nothing to do with any reality. Germany pays 4 times more money to the organisation NATO than are doing the US-Americans - counted relativelly per inhabitant. And within the NATO everyone pays for the own army and not for the armies of other nations. We agreed with Obama to pay more money for our own army - I do't know what were the reasons for this agreement. I personally do not see any need to do so. They spoke about 50% more money as far as I heard - and this would be 1.5% of a special parameter of a household (¿are this values comparable within the NATO?) - up to the year 2023. In the mopmnent we pay 38% more money - but to be honest: I don'f see any sense to do so, Who needs a strong conventional army in times of ABC(+DD)-weapons - if there is no danger for a civil war? And we have problems with Corona now, what costs a lot of money. So the best is to pay less money to the German forces again - and not more money.

I think: Donald Trump likes to disqualify the job "president of the United States" for the rest of the century - that's all what this destructive idiot is doing since a long time now.

The US-soldiers in Germany have nothing to to do with the defence of Germany. They defend the USA. And it could be, if you take about 10,000 soldiers from your forces in Germany and will send them at any other place where your forces are in the world - then you will have to pay more money for your defence - and not less money. Donald Trump has really not any idea what he tries to speak about. This man is a catastrophe for the USA, what you can see best in his reactions on Corona and his absolutelly stupid "excuses" (=others are wrong, attack them). He fails to be president of the USA. He's only his own president. He cares not even for the health of his own supporters - nor about the spreading of the Corona virus. His solution: "Close the eyes - make less tests. That's good for me and my campaign". What an unbelievable idiot. And I fear he will get more than one vote the next time - what I am absolutelly not able to understand. What for heavens sake see US-Americans in this crude destructive idiot? How is someone able to vote for such a man?

One problem is that EU countries don't spend nearly as much on their own militaries per capita as does the US.

The obvious threat to the EU is Russia. It would be hard to resist a Russian invasion without US help.

And there are even worse scenarios possible, although less likely, such as the US becoming a full-fledged dictatorship and a joint US-Russian occupation of Europe. The EU would have no chance at all.

Are you an idiot? The fantasies of Donald Trump have in most cases absolutelly nothing to do with any reality. Germany pays 4 times more money to the organisation NATO than are doing the US-Americans - counted relativelly per inhabitant. And within the NATO everyone pays for the own army and not for the armies of other nations. We agreed with Obama to pay more money for our own army - I do't know what were the reasons for this agreement. I personally do not see any need to do so. They spoke about 50% more money as far as I heard - and this would be 1.5% of a special parameter of a household (¿are this values comparable within the NATO?) - up to the year 2023. In the mopmnent we pay 38% more money - but to be honest: I don'f see any sense to do so, Who needs a strong conventional army in times of ABC(+DD)-weapons - if there is no danger for a civil war? And we have problems with Corona now, what costs a lot of money. So the best is to pay less money to the German forces again - and not more money.

I think: Donald Trump likes to disqualify the job "president of the United States" for the rest of the century - that's all what this destructive idiot is doing since a long time now.

The US-soldiers in Germany have nothing to to do with the defence of Germany. They defend the USA. And it could be, if you take about 10,000 soldiers from your forces in Germany and will send them at any other place where your forces are in the world - then you will have to pay more money for your defence - and not less money. Donald Trump has really not any idea what he tries to speak about. This man is a catastrophe for the USA, what you can see best in his reactions on Corona and his absolutelly stupid "excuses" (=others are wrong, attack them). He fails to be president of the USA. He's only his own president. He cares not even for the health of his own supporters - nor about the spreading of the Corona virus. His solution: "Close the eyes - make less tests. That's good for me and my campaign". What an unbelievable idiot. And I fear he will get more than one vote the next time - what I am absolutelly not able to understand. What for heavens sake see US-Americans in this crude destructive idiot? How is someone able to vote for such a man?

One problem is that EU countries don't spend nearly as much on their own militaries per capita as does the US.

The obvious threat to the EU is Russia. It would be hard to resist a Russian invasion without US help.

The Russians will not invade Europe. This would be their end.

And there are even worse scenarios possible, although less likely, such as the US becoming a full-fledged dictatorship and a joint US-Russian occupation of Europe. The EU would have no chance at all.

And this would be the end of the USA.

Last edited:

The Russians could certainly invade a part of Europe.

As far as the second part, the US becoming a dictatorship would already be the end of the US in a a way, starting a very unpopular war like that could obviously lead to a civil war and so on. However militarily the US and Russia would be very powerful and could just completely destroy vast areas. Only the UK and France have nuclear weapons. It is a doomsday scenario, and you have to pose other questions as well, such as if you could respond with nuclear weapons if someone uses a MOAB or FOAB on a city.

No.

As far as the second part, the US becoming a dictatorship would already be the end of the US in a a way, starting a very unpopular war like that could obviously lead to a civil war and so on. However militarily the US and Russia would be very powerful and could just completely destroy vast areas. Only the UK and France have nuclear weapons. It is a doomsday scenario, and you have to pose other questions as well, such as if you could respond with nuclear weapons if someone uses a MOAB or FOAB on a city.

Last edited:

No.

Yes. And highly likely the Germans will join them.

No.

Yes. ...

No.

Last edited:
Washington’s Nato ally.

Johann Wadephul, the deputy chair of the parliamentary group of Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU), described the withdrawal as a wake-up call
Damn Germans must have fallen asleep on the church pew during the sermon on Sunday. If a Christian nation like Germany can't come up with enough of its own Christian troops to fulfill its own Christian obligations under the EU Christian NATO thing, maybe they'll set up a tent and preach a revival meeting or something like that.

Forum List

Back