Regressive are resorting to lies regarding the email FBI investigation scandal

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Plenty of regressive even on this board have made the claim that there are no emails received or sent by Clinton involved in the case.

I just wanted to say, that's completely false. There is no confirmation regarding what FBI has found or hasn't found. A completely predictable pattern from the lying sacks of garbage with a criminal as their candidate. It seems, the answer could be even that they have recovered 10,000 emails.

Zerohedge has some more details here:

FBI Found "Tens Of Thousands Of Emails" Belonging To Huma Abedin On Weiner's Laptop | Zero Hedge

Last edited:
I have seen liberals spout lies on this board, too. Not all of them. Some of them have some integrity.

For the record, Comey wrote both Democrats and Republicans, he didn't say what was found except to say some emails may be pertinent to Clinton's Email case, Abedin is not the target of the investigation...it's REopening of the Clinton case.

Last edited:
I have seen liberals spout lies on this board, too. Not all of the. Some of them have some integrity.

For the record, Comey wrote both Democrats and Republicans, he didn't say what was found except to say some emails may be pertinent to Clinton's Email case, Abedin is not the target of the investigation...it's REopening of the Clinton case.

Most of them have no integrity at all, they have devolved into regression. It's a sad state of existence.

The claim that none of the emails directly involve Hillary was made by a senior FBI agent source.

If you don't believe them, that's fine. But you'll have to back up the "lie" claim.

Plenty of regressive even on this board have made the claim that there are no emails received or sent by Clinton involved in the case.

I just wanted to say, that's completely false. There is no confirmation regarding what FBI has found or hasn't found. A completely predictable pattern from the lying sacks of garbage with a criminal as their candidate. It seems, the answer could be even that they have recovered 10,000 emails.

FBI Found "Tens Of Thousands Of Emails" Belonging To Huma Abedin On Weiner's Laptop | Zero Hedge

When have leftwing douche bags ever not lied about their innumerable scandals?

When have leftwing douche bags ever not lied about their innumerable scandals?

I don't know the answer to that question, but in this case they certainly are lying.

The claim that none of the emails directly involve Hillary was made by a senior FBI agent source.

If you don't believe them, that's fine. But you'll have to back up the "lie" claim.

Funny how backing up your own claims need not apply.

No FBI agent on the case has stated such thing. In fact commenting on the case as far as I am aware, would get you fired at this point. Read the article...

But above all thanks for proving my point.

Last edited:

It does not make it any less serious. What if Abedin emailed her husband saying she had to send emails home and take of Security Clearance headings...she would be working late?

Until a named informant comes forward, we cannot believe anything.

Comey and the Clintons have history. He is on their side. Even he had to admit that she lied, but got her off on intent. Comey and Clinton were both in the clear. There is no way he would undo that feat, unless hiding what they found would implicate him in a cover up scenario.
It's all a part of this:
images

No FBI agent on the case has stated such thing. In fact commenting on the case as far as I am aware, would get you fired at this point. Read the article...

I'm happy to back up my claims.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.news...edin-514918?amp=1?client=ms-android-sprint-us

As for the agent being fired, I'd bet dollars to donuts it was an "official" leak.

It does not make it any less serious. What if Abedin emailed her husband saying she had to send emails home and take of Security Clearance headings...she would be working late?

:lol:

Coming from someone who believes every single piece of bullshit out there about the Clinton's, that's pretty amusing.

You are welcome to believe whatever you want, but let me put it this way - why are your "what ifs" any more believable than my link?

:lol:

Coming from someone who believes every single piece of bullshit out there about the Clinton's, that's pretty amusing.

You are welcome to believe whatever you want, but let me put it this way - why are your "what ifs" any more believable than my link?
You are right. I shouldn't have put the "What if..."

I'm happy to back up my claims.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-comey-donald-trump-anthony-weiner-huma-abedin-514918?amp=1?client=ms-android-sprint-us

As for the agent being fired, I'd bet dollars to donuts it was an "official" leak.

So basically, you admit you lied. There is NOTHING in the article that proves your claim. The article is talking about the very "law enforcement official" who was mentioned in the zero hedge article. A fraud... he is not part of the FBI, idiot. His speculation is not credible in any way either.

Thanks for proving my point.

I have seen liberals spout lies on this board, too. Not all of the. Some of them have some integrity.

Most of them have no integrity at all, they have devolved into regression. It's a sad state of existence.

You're losing worse than the Cubs.

What about now you stupid bastard? Lol

Forum List

Back