Regardless Of Who Wins Next Week, Conservatives Need To Start Planning For 2022 and 2024

one of trumps best qualities are how he somehow can find the right person for the right job.

Like:

1). Rick Perry. He couldn’t even name all 3 departments he was in charge of. Remember that. What an idiot. He resigned.
2). Betsy DeVos. Never spent a single day in Education yet somehow this rich elitist is in charge of Education. Total Fail.
3). Ben Carson. Brain Surgeon. Hired to manage Housing because trump needed a black guy. Racist hire by trump. Not qualified.
4)Louis DeJoy. Postmaster for the USPS. He owns millions in stock for the competition for the USPS. Mainly UPS and JB Hunt. Also donated 1/2 million to trump campaign.
sure. He is legit. Lol
5)others.......Sean Spicer. Michael Dubke, Michael Flynn, Sebastian Fucking Gorka, Tom Price, Scott Pruitt .

please try to defend ANY of these hires.

Scaramuchi...was there for like 4 days. Remember him?

Until the leftist media is brought to heel the right has to run people like Trump. McCain and Romney both tried to play nice, they lost. The only way to change the media is for the left to collapse upon itself. That won't happen if the right takes its foot of the gas pedal.

one of trumps best qualities are how he somehow can find the right person for the right job.

Like:

1). Rick Perry. He couldn’t even name all 3 departments he was in charge of. Remember that. What an idiot. He resigned.
2). Betsy DeVos. Never spent a single day in Education yet somehow this rich elitist is in charge of Education. Total Fail.
3). Ben Carson. Brain Surgeon. Hired to manage Housing because trump needed a black guy. Racist hire by trump. Not qualified.
4)Louis DeJoy. Postmaster for the USPS. He owns millions in stock for the competition for the USPS. Mainly UPS and JB Hunt. Also donated 1/2 million to trump campaign.
sure. He is legit. Lol
5)others.......Sean Spicer. Michael Dubke, Michael Flynn, Sebastian Fucking Gorka, Tom Price, Scott Pruitt .

please try to defend ANY of these hires.
1. Rick Perry was governor of TX, the energy state, he helped the US become energy independent, instead of energy poor like under Obama.
2. Betsy is tough as nails after the left harassed her. She promotes charter schools and not teachers unions. She is a great pick.
3. Ben Carson was a brain surgeon, did a good job.
4. Dejoy? A successful pick. So what if you don't like him.
5. The others you list were bit players, you need to look at 1st string guys like Lightheizer and Navarro, Pompeo, Barr, Azar, Ratcliff, and Mnuchin. Before Covid, the US was on a great path. After the vaccines are ready, Trump's 2nd term should continue on a great track.

We will need to create our own media and it will need credibility.

It can't be Shawn Hannity....sorry folks it just can't.

Or fuckin Alex Jones. I can tolerate Hannity far more than that asshole or Madcow, both of whom I hold at the same level of contempt.

I'll be busy looking toward the '22. And then the '24. Very.

Break's over soon. Six days...counting down. Ha.

Last edited:
I was on another board with people who are not as miserable as the lefties on this board.

I told them I was fed up with the poor RNC leadership and our dependence upon the bullshit that comes from both sides.

It's time to take back the process and get media in place that relies on facts, not emotions.

If you watched the ACB hearings, all you saw were fucking fear mongering assholes like Horino and Blumenthal and you saw their bullshit repeated on this board by the lemming lefties.

That is what we face and in 2022 I want to wipe them out.

Starting in December 2020.....get ready for 2022 and nobody gets to pull their self agrandizing bullshit.
Conservatives & Classical Liberals(Libertarians) are generally(but not always) ahead of the Social Liberals(statist left) in this arena. At current it looks good for the right in general, but as we all know events can change in the blink of an eye regarding the world of politics/politick'n. Where the statist left is fueled on emotion the right is fueled more upon the tactical & strategic maneuvering skills. Like we hit 'em @ night with blinding starshells then outflank 'em on both sides leaving the statist left in an emotional panic like little kids trapped in a burning building!

While I agree with you on some points, the extremes on both sides tend to drive out the moderates (drive them away from the voting process).

Conservatives are just as unwilling to admit weakness or error as left wingers. That has got to change.

No more populist candidates who also don't know issues.

As for your last sentence, if we are organized the left will be fucked.

“the extremes on both sides tend to drive out the moderates (drive them away from the voting process).”
I’m curious, what actions are conservatives taking that might be considered “extreme”?

I was on another board with people who are not as miserable as the lefties on this board.

I told them I was fed up with the poor RNC leadership and our dependence upon the bullshit that comes from both sides.

It's time to take back the process and get media in place that relies on facts, not emotions.

If you watched the ACB hearings, all you saw were fucking fear mongering assholes like Horino and Blumenthal and you saw their bullshit repeated on this board by the lemming lefties.

Starting in December 2020.....get ready for 2022 and nobody gets to pull their self agrandizing bullshit.
Conservatives & Classical Liberals(Libertarians) are generally(but not always) ahead of the Social Liberals(statist left) in this arena. At current it looks good for the right in general, but as we all know events can change in the blink of an eye regarding the world of politics/politick'n. Where the statist left is fueled on emotion the right is fueled more upon the tactical & strategic maneuvering skills. Like we hit 'em @ night with blinding starshells then outflank 'em on both sides leaving the statist left in an emotional panic like little kids trapped in a burning building!

While I agree with you on some points, the extremes on both sides tend to drive out the moderates (drive them away from the voting process).

Conservatives are just as unwilling to admit weakness or error as left wingers. That has got to change.

“the extremes on both sides tend to drive out the moderates (drive them away from the voting process).”
I’m curious, what actions are conservatives taking that might be considered “extreme”?

Extremists tend to be more strident in their arguments.

Sean Hannity would be an example.

Why wouldn’t we want Republicans to be “EXTREME” when talking about preserving and protecting all that makes/made America?
Republicans have heard Democrats out for far too long...they have allowed Democrats to drive the direction of our nation by being too passive, too understanding and too willing to get along.
Republicans have essentially given our once great nation away to the Left due to their passive nature....FUCK THAT...it’s time to take our country back, it’s time to take the gloves off, get in the trenches and brawl. Don't be afraid to engage.

Why wouldn’t we want Republicans to be “EXTREME” when talking about preserving and protecting all that makes/made America?
Republicans have heard Democrats out for far too long...they have allowed Democrats to drive the direction of our nation by being too passive, too understanding and too willing to get along.
Republicans have essentially given our once great nation away to the Left due to their passive nature....FUCK THAT...it’s time to take our country back, it’s time to take the gloves off, get in the trenches and brawl. Don't be afraid to engage.

Go ahead and engage like that.

The left has just as strong a feeling about what they want.

I have found that when the message of federalism and the constitution are laid out in terms people can understand (and not at high decibles), they generally agree.....even moderate democrats.

However, they are currently beholden to their extremist puppet masters because they don't trust the right.

I have found that when the message of federalism and the constitution are laid out in terms people can understand (and not at high decibles), they generally agree.....even moderate democrats.

However, they are currently beholden to their extremist puppet masters because they don't trust the right.

So you’re thinking the likes of AOC, the rest of the squad, Gavin Newsom, Bill De Blasio, Chuck and Nancy just need to be shown the constitution and have a conversation about federalism?

So you’re thinking the likes of AOC, the rest of the squad, Gavin Newsom, Bill De Blasio, Chuck and Nancy just need to be shown the constitution and have a conversation about federalism?

No.

They are the motherfuckers that need to face a fireing squad.

But, once many of their followers are show just why, they'll volunteer to pull the triggers.

No.

They are the motherfuckers that need to face a fireing squad.

But, once many of their followers are show just why, they'll volunteer to pull the triggers.

That sounds neat. No offense but that is typical traditional Conservative speak. “I swear if you try to take my guns I’m starting a civil war!”
The truth is, Conservatives are big talkers, poor activists and scared shitless to actually mobilize and take action...they’d hand their guns over without a fight and then say...”well, I suppose we should see where the Left is coming from on this, we shouldn’t be too EXTREME.”
Look, doing it your way hasn’t worked...The Right has been bullied for decades, the sorry nutless fucks didn’t have the balls to keep white, Christian heterosexual males cool in a nation founded, built and funded by white Christian heterosexual males.

Last edited:
Didn't you post this in your opening rant.
"
I was on another board with people who are not as miserable as the lefties on this board."
Then someone makes a comment to you and this is your immature mindless response.

"Fuck off troll."
You half-witted idiot.
tRUMPERS only know how to whine.

The OP is right. The smart white voters are dying off. Non-white voters are becoming a bigger voting bloc. This is a recipe for disaster for our once great country.

Hence is the reason your party is dying....

Fuck off troll.

Go start a "Biden is cruising" thread like the "HIllary is cruising" thread you started in 2016. The one we reminded you of and you whined to a mod who then closed it.....for no good reason.

I wondered about who would succeed Trump after he wins a second term but I stopped wondering about that after I watched the Pence and Harris debate....
One of Trumps best qualities are how he somehow can find the right person for the right job.....
Its an ability that I wish I had and I'm happy my president has....

Pence is extremely presidential and would be a shoe in for 2024.....
Pence is okay, but Dems are getting the womens vote because they put Harris on the ticket. We need to run a woman in 2024. I say we capitalize on the Trump name and nominate Ivanka. She'd make a great first woman president.
/——/ Women love being pandered to. It’s in their nature. The more you mansplain things to her, the more she will latch on to you.

Rand Paul filibustered Obama's nomination of John Brennan to be CIA Chief for 13 hours, among other filibusters. for that alone, he deserves to be the GOP Nominee in 2024, not to mention Trump should giving him the Presidential Medal Of Freedom at the start of his 2nd term

Forum List

Back