Regardless of the Winner, Hillary Has Lost.

If Hillary has lost, and it looks that way now, I will spend Tuesday night singing with this crowd...

god, obama ate a dog, now we have this goat thing, i'm telling you these people ain't right.

Clearly, even on the increasingly diminishing chance that the Beast wins the election, she has lost. This is what is classically called a Pyrrhic Victory. Humpty Dumpty was never put back together again. So it shall be for her.
This title shows that the deplorables know Trump will lose. Good.

Clearly, even on the increasingly diminishing chance that the Beast wins the election, she has lost. This is what is classically called a Pyrrhic Victory. Humpty Dumpty was never put back together again. So it shall be for her.

:lol: Funny thing is, I recently read an opinion piece that said the same thing about Trump: Election prediction: Trump loses even if he wins

I don't know who is going to win, but IMO, America loses whoever reaches 270

Wilhalftawait has it right: the American people have lost this election because we as a people are only as worthy as our candidates.

Humpty Dumpty didn't control the U.S. Government. Besides, Obama will pardon her after the election.

Regardless of the winner, half this country is going batshit insane in 4 more days,
popcorn 5.jpg

Humpty Dumpty didn't control the U.S. Government. Besides, Obama will pardon her after the election.
I hope you are wrong about a pardon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back