Regarding Sending Out Ballots.Does Nancy Pelosi Know That Millions Of Us Own Something Called "A Printer", Does Nancy Know What A Printer Can Do?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
this would be a really good question for a reporter to ask Queen Pelosi. they can start off with, you know Miss Pelosi, most people that vote have printers, did you know that? and are you aware of how many copies of a ballot a printer can produce? and you democrats are claiming that there is no way to commit voter fraud with sending out millions of paper ballots?
yah,,I wonder how many of us would love to see that on live TV.

Americans are so dishonest compared to other countries!

maybe thats the idea,,,hey,,,if we didnt send you enough ballots for the whole family,,its OK,,,go ahead and print as many as you need!

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has notably recommended mail-in voting as a key step to shrink crowds at polling stations and increase the chances for social distancing rules to be carried out on Election Day.

The trend of voting by mail isn’t new. Five states — Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington — already conduct most of their voting by mail. Twenty-eight other states, as well as the District of Columbia, allow for absentee voting without requiring a reason for doing so. In several of these states, significant rates of voters already routinely cast their ballot remotely, which would make the leap to majority mail-in voting fairly small."

Americans are so dishonest compared to other countries!
What do you expect when grown ups act like this because they didn't get their way?
59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

i think Pelosi really wants the entire rust belt to vote by mail

this would be a really good question for a reporter to ask Queen Pelosi. they can start off with, you know Miss Pelosi, most people that vote have printers, did you know that? and are you aware of how many copies of a ballot a printer can produce? and you democrats are claiming that there is no way to commit voter fraud with sending out millions of paper ballots?
So, you're new to printers then?

Let me put your "mind" at ease: mail in ballots are checked against signatures, and when one is checked off it can't vote again in that election. If no signature for a registered voter is found, that vote doesn't get counted.

Your printer will not help you conservatives stuff ballot boxes, sorry.

Let me put your "mind" at ease: mail in ballots are checked against signatures, and when one is checked off it can't vote again in that election. If no signature for a registered voter is found, that vote doesn't get counted.

Says you. LOL

liberals dont care about how the quality of how well/sub par your canon printer prints out the ballot,,so long as you voted for democrats

Says you. LOL
Says reality.

Sorry, I know that's something you tRumplings don't touch on very often.

Says you. LOL
Says reality.

Sorry, I know that's something you tRumplings don't touch on very often.
You and your left wing bs. There are two ways you vote. In person or file for absentee ballot. End of story. Oh yes be alive and a US citizen.

we can just vision pelosi on live TV telling us that every home will be allowed to print up 10 additional copies of the ballots in case we didnt send enough

Forum List

Back