Regarding Russia's Encroachment of Ukraine

Yea..Russians are racist, misogynists' and anti-Semitic...we get it

No wonder American right wingers love you
Well, I don't like BLM, CNN, Democrats, feminists, your democracy and your freedom of speech. That may well make me a racist, I'm even okay with being a right-winger, but how did you dare dub me a misogynist, whatever that means, you mean mother-fucker?

He's the only one worthy to be voted for so of course I DID. How come YOU made the wrong chose? Does that mean you made up the fucking with your voting system story, dirt-bag? What are you whining about then?
Wow...a Putin troll upset that I didn't vote for Vlad's buddy Trump.

I'm So fucking surprised

Well, I don't like BLM, CNN, Democrats, feminists, your democracy and your freedom of speech. That may well make me a racist, I'm even okay with being a right-winger, but how did you dare dub me a misogynist, whatever that means, you mean mother-fucker?
Well yea...you're a Russian Putin troll so...

You won't see any solid opinions from leading Republicans right now. Republicans are waiting to see what Biden does, then they will be against it.

They were all against removing sanctions to Nordstrom. Biden did it anyway and here we are. We would not be having this discussion if Trump was still President. Democrats are either brilliant traitors or the most ignorant politicians on planet earth.

THIS!!

jenn-jenn-robbins.gif

So says those that vote for a man whose sole platform was to do just the opposite of Trump with absolutely no foresight as to the problems it may cause. See Afghanistan, see our border, see removing sanctions from Nordstrom, etc.

Forum List

Back