Regarding Changing The Redskins Name.Yet,Isn't "Black Holes In Space" Much More Offensive?,It's Odd That B.L.M. Hasn't Demanded A Name Change.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Most of us have already brought up "Black Holes In Space" time to time here over these last few months as Democrats have been demanding so many name changes/eliminations. And then we have "Black Holes In Space". Still, not one loony liberal has complained about this? Maybe Democrats are just so stupid that that don't know anything about space? I wonder if any of the real dumber ones even know how many planets we have. For all we know, about 1/3rd of all Democrats/Liberals think that the Sun revolves around the earth.
Well, hopefully, by October, someone on the left will take notice that we have black holes in space and demands we change it to something less racist like "Cracker Holes" or "Whitey Holes".

Most of us have already brought up "Black Holes In Space" time to time here over these last few months as Democrats have been demanding so many name changes/eliminations. And then we have "Black Holes In Space". Still, not one loony liberal has complained about this? Maybe Democrats are just so stupid that that don't know anything about space? I wonder if any of the real dumber ones even know how many planets we have. For all we know, about 1/3rd of all Democrats/Liberals think that the Sun revolves around the earth.
Well, hopefully, by October, someone on the left will take notice that we have black holes in space and demands we change it to something less racist like "Cracker Holes" or "Whitey Holes".
I see the uneducated, ignorant little freakazoid is back.

Give it time they will get there. A number of years ago we had a Dallas County Commissioner say that Angel food cake and Devils food cake were racist because angel food was white devils food was black. I kid you not.

Another moronic post destined to the black hole.

Black holes don't have their names based on race. They are named like that because they are black and dense enough that light can't even escape.

Redskin has been a racist term for Native Americans ever since Europeans first saw them.

Sorry, but black hole and redskin aren't really comparable.

slight change of subject here, i wonder if I will be declared a racist if I ask a wal mart employee where the redskin potatoes are

Give it time they will get there. A number of years ago we had a Dallas County Commissioner say that Angel food cake and Devils food cake were racist because angel food was white devils food was black. I kid you not.

Angel food cake is light and airy and low in fat and sugar. You can feed it to diabetics. It gets it height from egg whites beaten until thick and fluffy. Devil's food is dense and full of chocolate which is 1/3 fat, and irresistable. With all of the fat in the chocolate, and even more fat in the cake batter, Devil's food is not diet food. Hence the names.

Oh, it's one of these...

Forum List

Back