Regal Cinemas Closing - Hollywood Glitterati Deserve It!

If you make a good movie people will go see it even a sequel. The biggest box office hit this year Top Gun Maverick it's a sequel from the 80s movie that had no woke message or political agenda and streaming services and covid did not keep people from going to the theatre to see it.
Yes that's true, but like you say - hollyweird had to keep it clean of wokeism or be very careful in order to bring the people back - yet if the woke stuff would have been injected into it in a big way, it would have failed big time.

Many were almost turned off because they had come to hate Tom Cruise with his scientology bull crap, and his dabbling in wokeism, but they were able to hold their noses because they wanted to relive going out to the movie's, and to feel the freedom of the olden days where it wasn't so bad back when the first film was released.

The good thing about all of this, is that the more the people are gaining choice back, the more hollyweird will be forced to put out product's that appeal to the masses (if they want to be great again), who had been left out while the wokies were enjoying the spoils of which they had taken from the masses when they forced them out and into seclusion.

Explain what?

That you believe what you say is true?

Brother, if you need to have why you think it's true explained to you, I can't help you...
Uhhhhh ok. Didn't seem enough to make a comment like that on, but you do you. Was it a positive comment or a negative comment ?

Uhhhhh ok. Didn't seem enough to make a comment like that on, but you do you. Was it a positive comment or a negative comment ?

Do you think someone suggesting that he's sure you believe something has to be negative or positive?

Hopefully positive... Depending on who the poster is, it can be highly debatable.

So, you believe it has to be a true/false, black/white, yes/no kind of thing.

I got it.

I don't believe in Satan, nor do I believe in what is probably your understanding of "God", or that Jesus healed the sick or rose from the dead or anything else along those lines.

That's why I said that I was sure you believed that what you said was true. It's really no more complicated than that...

No, just entertainment rather than indoctrination.

I think the explanation is that consumers are choosing to be indoctrinated at home on Netflix, rather than spending money on gas and over-priced snacks to freeze their asses off in some uncomfortable theater.

So, you believe it has to be a true/false, black/white, yes/no kind of thing.

I got it.

I don't believe in Satan, nor do I believe in what is probably your understanding of "God", or that Jesus healed the sick or rose from the dead or anything else along those lines.

That's why I said that I was sure you believed that what you said was true. It's really no more complicated than that...
Hopefully your world view and anti- heavenly views will change before you pass. Hopefully.

None around here, in fact they are thriving while the shitty chains are closing left and right.

Can you name some of these "American traditional activities"?
Football games altered to be political
Same for most major sports
Children simply being children at recess
Or anywhere else
Women's sports
Ability to speak without being censored cause they don't like you
Religious freedom to not make a cake
Movies without social messaging
Can't make a Mel brooks movie today
Participation trophies
Disney kids movies
School names
Street names
Public statues
Advertising trends and package labels.

Keep in mind I don't give a tuna fart your reasons to justify or belittle these changes. You said name them, I did.

I can go on but you'll simply demean the post because that is your only response.

Last edited:
I think the explanation is that consumers are choosing to be indoctrinated at home on Netflix, rather than spending money on gas and over-priced snacks to freeze their asses off in some uncomfortable theater.
Hopefully the numbers are low of those indoctrinating their own selves at home, as opposed to those who are escaping indoctrination that's actually been made easier within their own homes.

We're at a really weird place in our society's history, when the closure of businesses gets blamed on political correctness and not changes in the business environment, mismanagement, or some other business-related cause. Literally everything these days is seen through the prism of culture war. The death of this country, is not far at hand.

Football games altered to be political
Same for most major sports
Children simply being children at recess
Or anywhere else
Women's sports
Ability to speak without being censored cause they don't like you
Religious freedom to not make a cake
Movies without social messaging
Can't make a Mel brooks movie today
Participation trophies
Disney kids movies
School names
Street names
Public statues
Advertising trends and package labels.

Keep in mind I don't give a tuna fart your reasons to justify or belittle these changes. You said name them, I did.

I can go on but you'll simply demean the post because that is your only response.
He's just a troll is all he is, otherwise he thinks that he's outsmarting everyone, but actually he's dealing with folks that are way beyond his intellectual prowess. He's just an irritating obstacle in the road that forces everyone to go around, but the truth route the people are on is undeterred by his attempted speed bumps he tries to create.

We're at a really weird place in our society's history, when the closure of businesses gets blamed on political correctness and not changes in the business environment, mismanagement, or some other business-related cause. Literally everything these days is seen through the prism of culture war. The death of this country, is not far at hand.
Nothing weird about it, otherwise the fact's are the fact's.

Forum List

Back