Trump Regaining Control of His Campaign

"He has all it takes to be a very effective leader" :lmao:
I think not,he is overbearing,mouthy,never puts his brain into gear before opening his mouth.......speaks in platitudes but would attract the "Average Joe's and Joan's" but is no great statesman or leader,sorry Coyote.........If only he was...steve....I will now bow out of your politics but will remind posters that..I predicted that Obama would beat Mrs Clinton (Hoss's femme fatale) to the Dem nomination and beat GW Bush.....Get a 2nd Term and I predict Hillary Clinton will nose in... by a short-half-head......it will go to a Photo but she will win.Have a great Election Time Folks.

Again. He is not a politician. He's like most of the rest of us. He says what he thinks, right or wrong, and he is not all polished and trained to speak the typical ''what they want to hear whether I believe it or not".

I think not,he is overbearing,mouthy,never puts his brain into gear before opening his mouth.......speaks in platitudes but would attract the "Average Joe's and Joan's" but is no great statesman or leader,sorry Coyote.........If only he was...steve....I will now bow out of your politics but will remind posters that..I predicted that Obama would beat Mrs Clinton (Hoss's femme fatale) to the Dem nomination and beat GW Bush.....Get a 2nd Term and I predict Hillary Clinton will nose in... by a short-half-head......it will go to a Photo but she will win.Have a great Election Time Folks.

Again. He is not a politician. He's like most of the rest of us. He says what he thinks, right or wrong, and he is not all polished and trained to speak the typical ''what they want to hear whether I believe it or not".
You don't understand the concept of a President then Kat,so according to you The Don is an Average Joe......????????.....then how is he to manage the affairs of America internally and externally.......sit everyone down and tell them they are FIRED....sorry Kat but the World does not function in this way,or do you think it does???????The trouble with a lot of American they do say what they think but it is normally on assumption......and I have found Assumptive people are always wrong......Trump is a prime example....in the UK he would be regarded as a Wide Boy. steve

Trump is like only .000000000000000000001% of Americans actually Kat(Lovely that you are)steve

You don't understand the concept of a President then Kat,so according to you The Don is an Average Joe......????????.....then how is he to manage the affairs of America internally and externally.......sit everyone down and tell them they are FIRED....sorry Kat but the World does not function in this way,or do you think it does???????The trouble with a lot of American they do say what they think but it is normally on assumption......and I have found Assumptive people are always wrong......Trump is a prime example....in the UK he would be regarded as a Wide Boy. steve

I did not say he was an ''average Joe'', but he is not a politician either. And there's a difference in being a boss and sitting down and telling someone they are fired, and being a politician, wouldn't you say? I am not understanding why you are going off about how they world functions. I don't know what it has to do with Trump, and the fact that he is a businessman, and not a politician. Maybe it's just me.

Trump is like only .000000000000000000001% of Americans actually Kat(Lovely that you are)steve

Do whut, my friend?

Question for you. How do you see Hillary? It has been proven that she has been a liar for years and years among other things....so how do you see her?

One cannot ‘regain’ that which he never possessed to begin with.

During the primaries Trump was a one man show:

Trump the Entertainer.

And he indeed entertained the faithful with his ‘outsider’ act and duped enough republicans to vote for him, that in conjunction with a dreadful field of incompetent republican candidates clueless as how to stop Trump.

Now the General Election is on, instead of gullible republicans, libertarian loons, and TPM nitwits, Trump must try to reach out to moderates, democratic-leaning independents, and weak democrats to have any chance of willing – most of whom in each of those three categories wanting nothing to do with Trump, and understandably so.

Indeed, not only is Trump failing to appeal to most moderates, democratic-leaning independents, and weak democrats, he’s also struggling to get support from some factions of the GOP.

I did not say he was an ''average Joe'', but he is not a politician either. And there's a difference in being a boss and sitting down and telling someone they are fired, and being a politician, wouldn't you say? I am not understanding why you are going off about how they world functions. I don't know what it has to do with Trump, and the fact that he is a businessman, and not a politician. Maybe it's just me.
Well the Lovely Kat it is you......How can a businessman(dubious) become a World Politician considering the Pres is the titular head of the world..steve

Do whut, my friend?

Question for you. How do you see Hillary? It has been proven that she has been a liar for years and years among other things....so how do you see her?
Show me a Politician or The Don for that matter and I will show you a Lair......but this i9s a generalization

Okay for that comment, this is for you to get your buttocks on :eusa_naughty:

pic_Naughty-Step-Can-Be-Personalised-_195700_large.jpg

I think a more accurate way to put it would be that he has finally given control of his campaign to someone who actually knows what they're doing.

Let's see how long that lasts.

I think a more accurate way to put it would be that he has finally given control of his campaign to someone who actually knows what they're doing.

Let's see how long that lasts.

The Donald and his campaign has needed some discipline, I think even the strongest Trump fan would have to agree that there's been a severe lack of discipline in the campaign.

I have a feeling in Rep Party overtook rather than Trump deciding it was time to be more appealing to all

trump-and-hulk.gif

Do whut, my friend?

Yeah those other things being that the Clintons are mass murderers linked to mobsters and globalists around the country and are criminals.

That alone is WHY i will take Trump any day of the year over Hellery. I dont trust him as I did Ron Paul or Gary Johnson,two people who would serve the people instead of the bankers as every president since LBJ has.That would have been a dream fantasy come true to have the final two candidates this year be between ron paul and gary johnson but since this is the real world,since we know what we will get with an evil mass murdering bitch running the country,the alternative of Trump is 100 times better.

this is a video everyone should take the time to watch.Trump is caught flip flopping here a couple times,however as i said,he sure as hell beats the alternative which again is the ONLY reason I am pulling for him to win.

Forum List

Back