Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

we can all hope 4th century christians all decide together not to take the vaccine and have a festival with them all on a deserted island with jerry fallwell to insure through his blessing their health and safety forever. and remain there at least 14 days. before their last supper.
Watch out for that karma. I hear it's a bitch.
what karma would that be, bing - I'm all for your joining fallwell on the christian deserted island festival for the noninoculated ... also heard the wholesale food mart in wuhan china is having a going out of business sale for their fresh meat.
You're weird.
You're weird.
care to elaborate - i'm sure jerry will send you an invitation ...

and yes, covid is nature and anyone that fails to recognize the similarities of modern humanity -
and its response could hardly be knwn to have a living pulse.

Ben & Jerry?

Well, some people only recognize nature but others recognize a connection beyond nature and beyond the current existence and living plane they find themselves in and so for those people, they are not afraid to die, now the others who don't have that belief and rely on nature and perceptions science gives so they should be ok with the methods and options available to them. So why try to control what the other groups want for themselves. America is diverse its why it's so great we get to decide for ourselves about ourselves within the law.

And your weird it doesn't mean bad. But you are weird.
Well, some people only recognize nature but others recognize a connection beyond nature and beyond the current existence and living plane they find themselves in and so for those people, they are not afraid to die, now the others who don't have that belief and rely on nature and perceptions science gives so they should be ok with the methods and options available to them.

how generous, the others you believe exist somehow rely on science would be any different than those for a book or some without both of which might actually have the clarity you are referring to. lets hope so.

what others do I believe exist, what do you mean? People who rely on science and logic have nothing to worry about right cause they got most of the answers and they will fix what they can. Well, that's good but it also is equally important to preserve the rights of others who think differently and practice their beliefs differently. That is being in accordance with the foundation of America protecting Individual rights. Those rights aren't just for lefties....wink
That is being in accordance with the foundation of America protecting Individual rights ... Those rights aren't just for lefties....wink
your so right, including native peoples, slaves, atheists ... only the desert religions have not had their way and right wing fanatics.

i've already made it clear for you to party together in noninoculated ecstasy maybe its the deserted island you find so troubling.

getting a shot can be a thrill, looking forwards to the flue shot - soon. not taking classes at the gym till the vaccine is available really miss the camaraderie.
You are so emotional. Let's not forget indian tribes Apaches navajos , Utes, Cherokee all fought each other they all fight for territory over each other. Now and again you throw out those narratives like there's no history to anything but when you actually break it down to research and actually talk to people people in those specific areas that you mentioned not everybody feels the same way as your narration just like you don't feel the same way as every single person of your gender or race right so you're speaking for people but you don't speak for everybody not of every race or of every gender not of every background and you certainly cannot narrate the entire history as one hundred percent accurate nobody can because history changes depending on who's telling the narrative and we all know that . if you were to describe what the 80s were like your description would probably be completely different than mine if you were to describe the way that things went down with Ronald Reagan for example that would be probably a different experience or description from you than it would be for me. that's cool it doesn't bother me and one way or the other the only thing I care about is reality right now and I live in the moment and the moment is I don't want to be forced to do anything that is against the law and unconstitutional concerning the covid vaccine. and I don't need to call you names and I don't need to put you down and I don't need to laugh at you and wish that you know some ill-will thing would happen to you either just because you have a different opinion than me so I guess that makes it you know where we're at with this if you have anything new to say I'll respond but if you're just going to keep regurgitating the same thing over and over just copy and paste one of my previous responses to yourself. Lol.
no, there is no such thing as revisionist history that is simply self delusion those that practice the discretion are a dime a dozen and has been happening since time immemorial.

we can all hope 4th century christians all decide together not to take the vaccine and have a festival with them all on a deserted island with jerry fallwell to insure through his blessing their health and safety forever. and remain there at least 14 days. before their last supper.
what karma would that be, bing - I'm all for your joining fallwell on the christian deserted island festival for the noninoculated ... also heard the wholesale food mart in wuhan china is having a going out of business sale for their fresh meat.
You're weird.
You're weird.

and yes, covid is nature and anyone that fails to recognize the similarities of modern humanity -

Ben & Jerry?

Well, some people only recognize nature but others recognize a connection beyond nature and beyond the current existence and living plane they find themselves in and so for those people, they are not afraid to die, now the others who don't have that belief and rely on nature and perceptions science gives so they should be ok with the methods and options available to them. So why try to control what the other groups want for themselves. America is diverse its why it's so great we get to decide for ourselves about ourselves within the law.

Well, some people only recognize nature but others recognize a connection beyond nature and beyond the current existence and living plane they find themselves in and so for those people, they are not afraid to die, now the others who don't have that belief and rely on nature and perceptions science gives so they should be ok with the methods and options available to them.

how generous, the others you believe exist somehow rely on science would be any different than those for a book or some without both of which might actually have the clarity you are referring to. lets hope so.

what others do I believe exist, what do you mean? People who rely on science and logic have nothing to worry about right cause they got most of the answers and they will fix what they can. Well, that's good but it also is equally important to preserve the rights of others who think differently and practice their beliefs differently. That is being in accordance with the foundation of America protecting Individual rights. Those rights aren't just for lefties....wink
That is being in accordance with the foundation of America protecting Individual rights ... Those rights aren't just for lefties....wink
your so right, including native peoples, slaves, atheists ... only the desert religions have not had their way and right wing fanatics.

i've already made it clear for you to party together in noninoculated ecstasy maybe its the deserted island you find so troubling.

getting a shot can be a thrill, looking forwards to the flue shot - soon. not taking classes at the gym till the vaccine is available really miss the camaraderie.
You are so emotional. Let's not forget indian tribes Apaches navajos , Utes, Cherokee all fought each other they all fight for territory over each other. Now and again you throw out those narratives like there's no history to anything but when you actually break it down to research and actually talk to people people in those specific areas that you mentioned not everybody feels the same way as your narration just like you don't feel the same way as every single person of your gender or race right so you're speaking for people but you don't speak for everybody not of every race or of every gender not of every background and you certainly cannot narrate the entire history as one hundred percent accurate nobody can because history changes depending on who's telling the narrative and we all know that . if you were to describe what the 80s were like your description would probably be completely different than mine if you were to describe the way that things went down with Ronald Reagan for example that would be probably a different experience or description from you than it would be for me. that's cool it doesn't bother me and one way or the other the only thing I care about is reality right now and I live in the moment and the moment is I don't want to be forced to do anything that is against the law and unconstitutional concerning the covid vaccine. and I don't need to call you names and I don't need to put you down and I don't need to laugh at you and wish that you know some ill-will thing would happen to you either just because you have a different opinion than me so I guess that makes it you know where we're at with this if you have anything new to say I'll respond but if you're just going to keep regurgitating the same thing over and over just copy and paste one of my previous responses to yourself. Lol.
no, there is no such thing as revisionist history that is simply self delusion those that practice the discretion are a dime a dozen and has been happening since time immemorial.

Everyone has a different side and interpretation. That's the truth like it or not.

in·dis·cre·tion
/ˌindəˈskreSH(ə)n/

noun

I'm fine with discretion. :lol:

I am not paranoid over vaccines. I am completely skeptical about what this out of control government might do.

A government can only do, what the constitution empowers them to do. And the courts, all the way to the USSC has repeatedly said the government does not have the power to force vaccines, or blood transfusions, or medical procedures on anybody. And since it is such settled law, Chief Justice Roberts won't allow that to change.
If you have an actual vaccine supreme court case let's see it??? As it stands unless you have a actual case you are merely spreading misinformation concerning the powers that the USSC has given to government to force vaccinate under the color of supposed community health safety;

Repeated because you are ignoring the actual vaccine case law.
Supreme Court Cases. — The Supreme Court has spoken directly on vaccine-related issues only twice. The seminal case is Jacobson v. Massachusetts, in which the court rejected a Fourteenth Amendment challenge to a mandatory smallpox vaccination,
holding that it was a constitutional exercise of the State’s police power to require this vaccination. The Court acknowledged that it had not specifically delineated the outer constitutional limits of the State’s police power but stated it had “distinctly recognized the authority of a State to enact quarantine laws and ‘health laws of every description;’ indeed, all laws that relate to matters completely within its territory and which do not by their necessary operation affect the people of other States.” The Court rejected petitioner’s argument that the State unconstitutionally invaded his liberty by providing a fine or imprisonment as punishment for refusing to submit to a compulsory vaccination law. Asserting the general principle that “the liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States to every person within its jurisdiction does not import an absolute right in each person to be, at all times and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint,” the Court found that given the increasing prevalence of smallpox in Cambridge, “it cannot be adjudged that the present regulation of the Board of Health was not necessary in order to protect the public health and secure the public safety.”

Jacobson does not deal with a Free Exercise Clause or Establishment Clause challenge to a vaccination requirement, and it was also decided before the First Amendment was held to apply to the states.
Consequently, it does not directly address the viability of free exercise challenges to vaccination laws. However, Jacobson certainly establishes that vaccination regimes fall well within the State’s police power—despite the element of infringement of bodily control inherent in mandatory vaccination programs —provided these programs do not contravene any other constitutional requirement.

The second Supreme Court case to address the constitutionality of a vaccination law was Zucht v. King, in which the Court upheld a San Antonio city ordinance requiring students to be vaccinated in order to attend public or private schools.
The challenge to the ordinance, like that in Jacobson, was premised on the Fourteenth Amendment: The petitioner alleged deprivation of liberty without due process. Citing Jacobson and following cases, the Supreme Court again concluded that the ordinances fell within the local government’s broad power to protect public health interests.

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

Everyone has a different side and interpretation. That's the truth like it or not.

in·dis·cre·tion
/ˌindəˈskreSH(ə)n/

noun

so much so for your revisionist post - the natives being your enemy ...

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

in·dis·cre·tion
/ˌindəˈskreSH(ə)n/

noun

You really like to make up stories. Sorry mine is different. I'm ok with you believing your story about me but I only the freedom to say my side too. Get over yourself,

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

in·dis·cre·tion
/ˌindəˈskreSH(ə)n/

noun

You are the king of historical revisionism.

I never had vaccines growing up. It was against our religious beliefs. I remember having exemption cards for the school nurse. But I think now it's mandatory and that right was taken away. I am not 100% sure.

Tradional vaccines using natural deceased or living parts of the virus have always been safe and effective (such as smallpox).

However, the COVID vaccine they are developing is founded on RNA manipulation...not the established and well accepted science of traditional vaccination methods.

Should scare the shit out of you.

Also I guarantee Bill Gates won't take his own vaccine, at best he'll make a fake video and inject himself with distilled water.
Actually a gene based vaccine would be very effective.

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

in·dis·cre·tion
/ˌindəˈskreSH(ə)n/

noun

You really like to make up stories. Sorry mine is different. I'm ok with you believing your story about me but I only the freedom to say my side too. Get over yourself,
- nobody can because history changes depending on who's telling the narrative and we all know that .
no, we do not all know history changes due to personal inclinations -

1597238695058.png

were the jews as guilty as the native americans ...

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

in·dis·cre·tion
/ˌindəˈskreSH(ə)n/

noun

- nobody can because history changes depending on who's telling the narrative and we all know that .
no, we do not all know history changes due to personal inclinations -

View attachment 374118

were the jews as guilty as the native americans ...

You are so concerned with right and wrong that you confuse that with different points of view and because of that you are not a person who can make any change in the world with people different than you. In order to make real change, you have to be willing to understand a different perspective even if you don't agree with it. And do you know what my ancestry is? Hmm are you just making assumptions based on my opinions?

You're weird.
You're weird.

Ben & Jerry?

in·dis·cre·tion
/ˌindəˈskreSH(ə)n/

noun

in your case and is off topic the christian bible written 400 years after the event by the crucifiers as their religion for the roman empire using distortions of forgeries and fallacies circumventing the events of the 1st century is the most classical case of revisionism and those complicit in its deception as your made up religious beliefs are equally as guilty for their crime against humanity.

- drifter's argument in a nut shell.

I am reminded of an old story about a man who was forced onto the roof of his home by a flood.

A man came by in a rowboat and offered to bring him to safety. The man said no because god will protect him.
The next day another man came by in a canoe and offered to bring him to safety. The man once again refused saying god would see to his safety.
The third day a Coast Guard helicopter hovered over his rooftop and offered to fly him to safety. Once again the man refused saying he put his life in god's hand.

On the fourth day the man succumbed to exposure and exhaustion and drowned. As he passed through the Pearly Gates he said to St Peter that god had forsaken him and let him die in the flood.

St Peter looked at his ledger and said, "We sent you a rowboat, a canoe and a helicopter "

Forum List

Back