Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

They are not willing to allow that. They want the vaccine mandated and forced. That's the issue.
Vaccines are never mandated. They don't come into your house, tie you down and inject you with a vaccine.

But that doesn't mean that your objection or refusal won't have costs. When it comes to public safety they can easily add a requirement. No shoes, no shirt, [no shots] No service.
I am responding to the person who wants it mandated. Thanks.

It seems to be heading in that direction though. Yes, at first they will do everything they can to make life nearly impossible for people who don't take the vaccine. They've openly stated that people will not be able to do normal things without proof of a vaccine.

But if that doesn't work, it sure as hell looks like it's going to end up being mandated. They have already given us hints to that.

As I said, a vaccine will not be mandated. But they could require it in order to board a full capacity airplane, or go to a full stadium sports event, or a full capacity school.

You will always be able to continue to do what you currently can do without a vaccine.

Are you omniscient? You know the future? We never thought masks would me mandated either, yet here we are. Again, they have dropped hints that vaccines will likely end up being mandated. But one things for certain.... they will make life as impossible as they can for those of us who refuse to take their vaccine and for those of us who want nothing to do with their NWO.

If people can choose a right to abort why can't they choose not to vaccine ?
My body, my choice?

It's not your body that's at issue. If you were only risking your own life, I'd be cheering you on! It's what you're breathing on the rest of us that's the problem.
I'm not breathing on anyone. If you are so frightened, stay home. There are so many options available to you, you should never need to venture out where I live and breathe. It's my body, my choice, as much as you have your choices. STAY THE F**K home. I do not fear your manufactured, fictional evil. BTW, how many people do you PERSONALLY know who have tested positive for this bane? How many hospitalized? How many dead?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

They are not willing to allow that. They want the vaccine mandated and forced. That's the issue.
Vaccines are never mandated. They don't come into your house, tie you down and inject you with a vaccine.

But that doesn't mean that your objection or refusal won't have costs. When it comes to public safety they can easily add a requirement. No shoes, no shirt, [no shots] No service.
Honestly not worried at all and I'm in Utah so don't worry about my choice get your vaccine and shut up.

My body, my choice?

It's not your body that's at issue. If you were only risking your own life, I'd be cheering you on! It's what you're breathing on the rest of us that's the problem.
So masks don't work?
Dust masks work against dust. If you can smell a fart, you are not protected from a virus. Oh, wait! We don't wear masks to protect outselves, we are protecting others. Hey, geniuses! If you can smell a fart, your freaking germs are all over the place, too.

My body, my choice?

I'm not breathing on anyone.

If you're in a public place, and not wearing a mask - yeah, you are.

If you are so frightened, stay home. There are so many options available to you, you should never need to venture out where I live and breathe.
Where do you live? As long as you stay there, and I know where you are so I can avoid you, that'll work.

It's my body, my choice, as much as you have your choices.
I don't give a rat's ass about your body. It's the shit you're breathing into the air that's the problem.

I am responding to the person who wants it mandated. Thanks.

The courts have always struck down laws that would mandate medical care or procedures. As long as the person makes a choice for himself, and the person has been fully informed.

My body, my choice?

I'm not breathing on anyone. If you are so frightened, stay home. There are so many options available to you, you should never need to venture out where I live and breathe. It's my body, my choice, as much as you have your choices. STAY THE F**K home. I do not fear your manufactured, fictional evil. BTW, how many people do you PERSONALLY know who have tested positive for this bane? How many hospitalized? How many dead?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

THANK YOU! It's good to see at least some people with a backbone and common sense.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Are you omniscient? You know the future? We never thought masks would me mandated either, yet here we are. Again, they have dropped hints that vaccines will likely end up being mandated. But one things for certain.... they will make life as impossible as they can for those of us who refuse to take their vaccine and for those of us who want nothing to do with their NWO.
Masks are not mandated. Masks are mandated when in public. They can't force you to wear a mask in your own home. And even the public mandate has a "social distancing" exception to the requirement. So if you're all alone, even in public, a mask is not mandated.

Honestly not worried at all and I'm in Utah so don't worry about my choice get your vaccine and shut up.
Same here, no worries but I'm in Alaska. Funny that Anchoragua with most heinous restrictions they also have the highest infection rates. Out where I live, infection rates are negligible, as is mask application. The published numbers are so bogus and unsupported, sane people remain...skeptical.

So masks don't work?

Masks work, but only if you can get 95% compliance. Think of it the same way as clean air or clean water. All it take is 5% to screw everything up.
95% sheeple has always been a challenge in the US, outside of the liberal-controlled urban areas. Masks do clearly label sheeple. Baahhh!!

S
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Another pro-covid post from the tRumplings.

Don't you guys ever want this to end?

So I wrote you a full response in the other thread:

And you tucked tail and ran to this one.

Here, let me repost from the other thread:

Suppose {A,B,C,D,E} is claimed to be the set of all sets. It contains all things.

Then someone says: Not so!

Because the very mere existence of set of 5 distinct elements implies that there exists a superset of 32 distinct elements (2^5), which is the power set of {A,B,C,D,E}, containing itself and all of its subsets.

[TR]
[TD]t P(s) :[/TD]
[TD]{},{{A},{B},{C},{D},{E}},{{A,B},{{A,C},{{A,D},{{A,E}},{B,C},{B,D},{B,E}},{C,D},{C,E}},{D,E}},{{A,B,C},{{A,B,D},{{A,B,E}},{{A,C,D},{{A,C,E}},{{A,D,E}},{B,C,D},{B,C,E}},{B,D,E}},{C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D},{{A,B,C,E}},{{A,B,D,E}},{{A,C,D,E}},{B,C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D,E}}[/TD]
[/TR]

Which we now simply to (by substitution):

{ 1, 2, 3, 4....30, 31, 32}

Which has it's own power set of 2^32 elements = 4,294,967,296

Thus if one attempts to claim that our entire universe, both observable and unobservable, whether finite or infinite, was the set of all sets, they would be wrong; as mathematics itself dictates there exists a realm outside of the our claimed "set of all sets" in which our universe is included, but only a fraction of...and that greater realm is also inferior to the even greater realm that it's own existence forces into existence.

Thus, what we call a "proof by induction" in mathematics, the existence of our universe forces entities beyond it to exist.

If one were then to claim that such a infinite sequence of realms were still subject to the same laws and constants in physics, then again they would have to group those laws/constants into a logical framework, aka set/group (Logic is a amazing study in mathematics btw), and would again be forced to concede that our universe and it's infinitely implied super realms are governed by a power set of the laws we know, such that there must exist a parent/seed universe that is governed by the same laws, less laws, or more laws, with the same or different constants, of/or less constants or more constants, with higher and/or lower values.

And the its goes on and on...

Eventually we must conclude that from all these things God emerges, and we simply define God as the all encompassing entity, the set of all sets, that cannot be attained, by only aspired to, so God keeps expanding and his/her/its expansion forces him/her/it to keep expanding infinitely and exponentially (the set of integers is smaller than the set of real numbers, even though both are infinite) for all eternity from now until the end.

The Alpha and the Omega.

An End that will never be achieved, only constantly attempted, forever and ever.

This is why God is All, Why God Sees All, Why God Knows all and Hears All and Feels All.

Because God is All.

What is the name of the Lord according to scripture?

"I AM."

Because God is a superset of all things. All things are a subset of God. Any particular thing is not God, but God is every particular thing; just like every rhombus is a subset of the Quadrilateral, but the Quadrilateral is the super set that contains all Rhombii.

This is how "something" originally came from "nothing," because the empty set ∅ of size zero, has a power set P (∅) = { ∅, (∅)}, which can be rewritten as {1,2} or {A,B}, so 0 implies (1,2).

Thus the void itself induces existence, from nothing MUST come something.

The Word of the Lord, because I didn't just author that, that was God's divine inspiration. I simply wrote down as he just inspired.

Amen.

And no, there's no talking points from Democratic Underground you can dig up to refute what I just wrote, because it's the first time it's ever been written.

Praise be to God.

Sophistry of that stripe isn't worth a response.

Stay on your own topic.

He thinks we are the same person. I’ve never written the word sophistry in my life. I don’t talk or write like you. Lol

I wish I had a second account for when they ban me for two weeks. Lol

Sophistry is a good word. Most tRumplings haven't got a clue what it means though.

What's a tRumpling? And why wouldn't they have a clue what 'sophistry' means?

I don't give a rat's ass about your body. It's the shit you're breathing into the air that's the problem.

It's what I call "source control". It's no different then requiring people have a catalytic converter on their car.

It's easier to put a filter on every car, than what it would take to protect people from the pollution coming from unfiltered cars.

Masks are not mandated. Masks are mandated when in public. They can't force you to wear a mask in your own home. And even the public mandate has a "social distancing" exception to the requirement. So if you're all alone, even in public, a mask is not mandated.

I never claimed they were mandatory in our homes. But they've been made mandatory in certain places, and my point was the public never thought that would happen. And the mask is just one thing, there are numerous Orwellian agendas attached to this psyop. If you don't see what is happening by now and where this is all heading, I'm sorry but you are woefully blind.

I never claimed they were mandatory in our homes. But they've been made mandatory in certain places, and my point was the public never thought that would happen.

The idea of requiring you wear a mask when visiting sick people in the hospital.

Who would have thought that would ever happen.

I never claimed they were mandatory in our homes. But they've been made mandatory in certain places, and my point was the public never thought that would happen.

The idea of requiring you wear a mask when visiting sick people in the hospital.

Who would have thought that would ever happen.

You're claiming it's only mandatory in hospitals?

So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.
Can't think of a more anti christian and selfish attitude.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.

If they have the vaccination why would what I do impact them? Do you also have as much passion for people who choose abortion, people who voluntarily have their leg amputated, or who allow pre-adolescent children to take hormones to transition? Or how people that choose to die with assisted suicide? Or do only certain people have a right to do certain things with their body?

The bottom line is either I have a right or aI don't. Don't come at me all faux self-righteousness. This Country allows a lot of bullshit and the fuckin flu is the least I'm concerned with. If there's no vaccination available and I'm told to stay home I do, I wear a mask but once there is a vaccine I have the right to refuse to get it, if you don't like it tough shit, some religious people don't like abortion and they have to deal with that.. Get your own vaccine busybody.
Yes what you do will affect everybody else. A vaccine can only work and completely eradicate the virus if everybody takes it. It is unlikely that if a vaccine is found it will protect for life. If everybody takes it, the virus will be eradicated. If pockets of people are allowed to refuse they can harbor the disease and that means every body else will continually have to have regular vaccination top ups.
When some nutcase anti-Christ knuckle dragger posts threads telling people including me to refuse a vaccine that will save at least tens of thousands of lives, then I feel entitled to be a busybody and call on all governments to vaccinate everybody by force it they refuse.
They can thank me later!
I would never advise you refuse any vaccine you desire. Why do you feel you have the privilege of telling me which vaccines I MUST accept into my body?

So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.
Can't think of a more anti christian and selfish attitude.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.
not everybody shares your visions...i mean just in case you forgot
I'm not interested in visions but in protecting human life which your obviously not!
You are a control freak. What about abortions is that ok with you?
Good question. Are abortions OK with you Oz? Should pre-natal testing indicate some genetic deformation require the mother abort such a child, regardless of her decision not to?

Forum List

Back