Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

If people can choose a right to abort why can't they choose not to vaccine ?
So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.
Can't think of a more anti christian and selfish attitude.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.
There's no vaccine out yet, so cool your jets.

When and if there is one we are going to use Brits as our lab rats. If that proves successful we will begin level two testing on the French.

So we'll get around to it eventually. Until then, leave my shoe up your ass as a reminder to know your place. :)

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

LOL - we're going to be buried in this pandemic for three year because of you stupid motherfuckers.

it seems a part of nature that has no remorse for the indiscriminate havoc it causes for its victim including death. something humanity has been guilty of for centuries. maybe the pause could give some a chance to mend their ways it does stand in the way of the polluters and deniers of global warming - as they also should reject the vaccine let them have their way.
Fuck off.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

LOL - we're going to be buried in this pandemic for three year because of you stupid motherfuckers.

Good. I hope you go under. You should have been more prepared. :lol:

They are not willing to allow that. They want the vaccine mandated and forced. That's the issue.
Vaccines are never mandated. They don't come into your house, tie you down and inject you with a vaccine.

But that doesn't mean that your objection or refusal won't have costs. When it comes to public safety they can easily add a requirement. No shoes, no shirt, [no shots] No service.

It seems to be heading in that direction though. Yes, at first they will do everything they can to make life nearly impossible for people who don't take the vaccine. They've openly stated that people will not be able to do normal things without proof of a vaccine.

But if that doesn't work, it sure as hell looks like it's going to end up being mandated. They have already given us hints to that.

Well, I hope you die soon too! Merry Christmas.

Perhaps the full armor means the vaccine. It may be a gift from our heavenly father.

God is not about forcing people take something that contains numerous toxic and dangerous ingredients, that has caused serious damage to hundreds of thousands if not millions of people. The only "god" who would do that is the lowercase "god of this world" aka satan.

The true God already gave us what we need to have a strong immune system, the problem is that most people are lazy and prefer to rely on pharmaceutical drugs, masks and vaccines rather than doing the right things to be healthy and strong.

Also, when you dig deeper into this topic, there is SO much more than is not being talked about here.

Probably "too much" for a mainstream site like this, but again, there's more to this than people realize. Sincere truth seekers dig deeper.
For one thing autism.

That's not the thing I had in mind, but yeah, that is something... a very controversial topic, which TBH I haven't looked into enough to comment on.

The thing I was referring to which is a little much for a mainstream site like this is talked about in this interview. It's kind of long, but worth watching when you have the time:

Well, I hope you die soon too! Merry Christmas.

No chance. Only the good die young. But to be clear, I didn't wish for you to die, just to suffer a little. :lol:

They are not willing to allow that. They want the vaccine mandated and forced. That's the issue.
Vaccines are never mandated. They don't come into your house, tie you down and inject you with a vaccine.

But that doesn't mean that your objection or refusal won't have costs. When it comes to public safety they can easily add a requirement. No shoes, no shirt, [no shots] No service.

It seems to be heading in that direction though. Yes, at first they will do everything they can to make life nearly impossible for people who don't take the vaccine. They've openly stated that people will not be able to do normal things without proof of a vaccine.

But if that doesn't work, it sure as hell looks like it's going to end up being mandated. They have already given us hints to that.
I posted in another thread but will post it here too.

AWWL  1.PNG

AWWL.PNG

As I said, a vaccine will not be mandated. But they could require it in order to board a full capacity airplane, or go to a full stadium sports event, or a full capacity school.

You will always be able to continue to do what you currently can do without a vaccine.

Yeah but how many here are willing to refuse the vaccine when they start testing to see if you have taken the vaccine and see that you have not and tell you you can’t shop and buy grocery’s unless you take it.thats where this is headed.how many here are willing to do as I am go out of this world by starving to death sense you can’t buy food? It’s going to come down to making that choice of taking it or starving to death.

This video doesn’t do anything to help to fight the cause dude,Lol
There are other choices besides starving or allowing the NWO to inject what-the-fuck-ever into your body. But the alternatives will take guts. Do you have the guts to stand up to tyranny?

Another pro-covid post from the tRumplings.

Don't you guys ever want this to end?

Don't you?

Yeah but how many here are willing to refuse the vaccine when they start testing to see if you have taken the vaccine and see that you have not and tell you you can’t shop and buy grocery’s unless you take it.thats where this is headed.how many here are willing to do as I am go out of this world by starving to death sense you can’t buy food? It’s going to come down to making that choice of taking it or starving to death.

This video doesn’t do anything to help to fight the cause dude,Lol
There are other choices besides starving or allowing the NWO to inject what-the-fuck-ever into your body. But the alternatives will take guts. Do you have the guts to stand up to tyranny?
I think we are getting ahead of ourselves here. We are a long way off from having a vaccine and an even longer way off before it becomes mandatory if it ever does.

As I said, a vaccine will not be mandated. But they could require it in order to board a full capacity airplane, or go to a full stadium sports event, or a full capacity school.

You will always be able to continue to do what you currently can do without a vaccine.
People who homeschool are not safe from government intrusion in all states.
Off the grid: vaccinations among homeschooled children - Gale
link.gale.com › apps › doc › AONE

North Carolina, on the other hand, specifically requires that homeschooled children be vaccinated, (46) treating children who attend public, private, and home ...

If people can choose a right to abort why can't they choose not to vaccine ?
My body, my choice?

It's not your body that's at issue. If you were only risking your own life, I'd be cheering you on! It's what you're breathing on the rest of us that's the problem.
People should be free to select their medical care. It's between patient and doctor. If they don't want a vaccine, it can't be forced on them. But as I said, that doesn't mean they can't require everybody on a full capacity widebody airplane be vaccinated.
Or everybody attending a football game with the stands full be vaccinated.

That's just public safety, and the choice is yours.

New Topics

Forum List

Back