Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Can you tell me where in the video,the minute mark where she stops singing all that religious babble and starts talking,some of us don’t want to listen to that babble,she is hurting the cause.

In the OP video she is donning the full armor of God, for she is now being persecuted.

If demons didn't exist, millions of babies wouldn't' perish in abortion mills, COVID would be a side issue and communists wouldn't be destroying our nation.

We're under a demonic assault.

Sing with Stella!

Anyone who believes this whole psyop and thinks the coming vaccine is "from God" is deeply deceived and has zero discernment.
How do you know it isn't?
When were you ordained a priest?
Your obviously from the Jim Jones church of self appointed heretics. He killed dozens, your aiming at killing millions because you also claim to know Gods mind.
How do you know that a vaccine isn't a tool God has given us to protect us against Satan's pestilence? O of course you know Gods mind which means you are God?
You are another of Satan's warriors!
A BLASPHEMING SICK AND EVIL WARRIOR OF SATAN!

If it has to be explained to you, then you are blind and completely lost. Turn off the tellievision, for starters.

Yes it does so go on explain how you know Gods mind, even though your not qualified to preach on matters of the Church?

Be gone SATAN!

You are so emotional and that's ok as long as you don't take someone else's rights away. People have rights in the USA which is why it's such a great Country. Again religious people don't like it when people choose to abort a baby but they have to live with it because it the law. Well, same goes for those people who trust man and medicine more than God. Religious people have a right to refuse vaccine legally so too bad if you don't like it,

And that's why you have the worst rate of Corona deaths in the world, even worse than third world countries. These idiots refusing vaccines are not just going to ensure peoples rights but their lives are taken away blocking the eradication of the pandemic and forcing the rest of us to have to continually get vaccinated.
Like in times of war individual rights are set aside in the interests of the collective.
You had the right to support the Japanese during the last war but would have been banged up as a traitor had you done so. The fight against this pandemic is the same.

Then don't come here. You don't like my country I don't care/ America is the Greatest Country in the world. We are a young country only 244 years old and have made more advancements for the World then countries that have been around thousands of years. We are melting pot of race, religion, and beliefs and what makes us unique is the rights we give to all the citizens and not have a dictator forcing us to do things to our body we don't want to do.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Can you tell me where in the video,the minute mark where she stops singing all that religious babble and starts talking,some of us don’t want to listen to that babble,she is hurting the cause.

In the OP video she is donning the full armor of God, for she is now being persecuted.

If demons didn't exist, millions of babies wouldn't' perish in abortion mills, COVID would be a side issue and communists wouldn't be destroying our nation.

Sing with Stella!

Anyone who believes this whole psyop and thinks the coming vaccine is "from God" is deeply deceived and has zero discernment.
Your obviously from the Jim Jones church of self appointed heretics. He killed dozens, your aiming at killing millions because you also claim to know Gods mind.
How do you know that a vaccine isn't a tool God has given us to protect us against Satan's pestilence? O of course you know Gods mind which means you are God?

If it has to be explained to you, then you are blind and completely lost. Turn off the tellievision, for starters.

Yes it does so go on explain how you know Gods mind, even though your not qualified to preach on matters of the Church?

Be gone SATAN!

You are so emotional and that's ok as long as you don't take someone else's rights away. People have rights in the USA which is why it's such a great Country. Again religious people don't like it when people choose to abort a baby but they have to live with it because it the law. Well, same goes for those people who trust man and medicine more than God. Religious people have a right to refuse vaccine legally so too bad if you don't like it,

And that's why you have the worst rate of Corona deaths in the world, even worse than third world countries. These idiots refusing vaccines are not just going to ensure peoples rights but their lives are taken away blocking the eradication of the pandemic and forcing the rest of us to have to continually get vaccinated.
Like in times of war individual rights are set aside in the interests of the collective.
You had the right to support the Japanese during the last war but would have been banged up as a traitor had you done so. The fight against this pandemic is the same.

Then don't come here. You don't like my country I don't care/ America is the Greatest Country in the world. We are a young country only 244 years old and have made more advancements for the World then countries that have been around thousands of years. We are melting pot of race, religion, and beliefs and what makes us unique is the rights we give to all the citizens and not have a dictator forcing us to do things to our body we don't want to do.

Its telling you that they are at war with us therefore your rights should be put aside.

Sing with Stella!

Be gone SATAN!

Its telling you that they are at war with us therefore your rights should be put aside.

They don't care if someone has an abortion or has assisted suicide. Basically is a self-righteous judgment and trying to take away someone's right to choose for their own body and now they're gonna throw a fit if you refuse and choose to rely on God instead? It's kinda hypocritical they tell religious people ALL the time that abortion is a right to choose for their own body but somehow you don't have a right to choose for your own body on vaccines?

Sing with Stella!

Be gone SATAN!

They don't care if someone has an abortion or has assisted suicide. Basically is a self-righteous judgment and trying to take away someone's right to choose for their own body and now they're gonna throw a fit if you refuse and choose to rely on God instead? It's kinda hypocritical they tell religious people ALL the time that abortion is a right to choose for their own body but somehow you don't have a right to choose for your own body on vaccines?

Abortion does not infect and kill other people and is not the subject of the thread.

Sing with Stella!

Be gone SATAN!

God gave us some wonderful natural remedies to fend off bacteria, virus and fungal invaders and his written word to to defend not only his spirit in us but our frail physical human frames unless we give liberty away in this country.

Sing with Stella!

Be gone SATAN!

Abortion does not infect and kill other people and is not the subject of the thread.

That's debatable since some consider it a baby.

Sing with Stella!

Be gone SATAN!

God gave us some wonderful natural remedies to fend off bacteria, virus and fungal invaders and his written word to to defend not only his spirit in us but our frail physical human frames unless we give liberty away in this country.

For me, even if someone was not religious and just refused it on their own personal grounds, they still have that right. And the point that others are hurt by it is BS. If they got the vaccine they are immune so they can shut up. There are plenty of things in the world that people choose to do that inadvertently affect others and feelings don't control other's rights. Having said that though I firmly believe in God and my rights are that I can choose to rely on prayer if I want to and refuse the vaccine. God Bless America for giving individuals rights.

Sing with Stella!

Be gone SATAN!

Most women suffer psychological issues after an abortion, and that's keeping it secular.

Bottom line get the vaccine and mind your own business about what someone else does
Your vaccinated you are safe in your own belief. So there is no need to health police others.
buttercup Natural Citizen

That's an extreme error in reasoning. Everyone has to take care in case of a virus, which causes a wordwide pandemic. No one has any right to infect anyone else - everyone has the right not to be infected from others. So it is not only a right to get a vaccine - it is sometimes even a duty to do a vaccination.

I do not like to discuss here now about vaccinations. That's a very complex theme. But in case a good reliable high quality vaccine exists it needs a minimum of percentage for a vaccination coverage which helps. For suer more than 60% - perhaps even 80% or 90% have to be vaccinated. I don't know this now.

But this is an empty senseless discussion, because no one has a high quality vaccine. And a vaccine must be tested long in a very high quality. And it must be produced in a very high quality - and this all not only for the USA or for only one special vaccine. It's very good to develope more than only one vaccine - this minimizes risks and incompatibilities.
Bullshit
The United States gives choices and rights.

What has this to do with the substantial reality of the world of virusses?

First off right to body choices, abortion, no vaccine, assisted suicide.

Abortion is the killing of human beings. The killing of human beings - except on reason of [extended] self defense - is not able to be a natural human right. The problem is in this case that a formal system of laws "thinks" in categories which are far from a natural reality.

What's a problem with assisted suicide I don't know in context USA.

And I guess you underestimate virusses. A virus is always a vaccine too - the most dangerous form of a vaccine: an active living virus. The problem of vaccinations is a weighing problem. Some hundred years ago for example died in Hamburg 97% of the population because of an infection. If this would happen in the USA today then I don't think laws are important in such a situation. If it helps you will shoot down everyone who refuses to use a vaccine or other medicine in such a case.

All body choices. 2nd point freedom of religion also allows people to refuse it.

But freedom of religion allows no one to infect any one else.

And if you don't like it emotionally or mentally I don't care

Aha. "I don't care" is one of the most important free opinions of the world, what changes nothing in the morally fact that you have no written or not written right to infect anyone else and no one has any right to infect you.

because it's right here in my country. Your feelings do not override my rights.

"Right or wrong - my country" is one of the most dangerous sentences worldwide.

Last edited:
Perhaps the full armor means the vaccine.
It may be, for many, but that does not make it so for all. For example, peanuts, which may be a healthy snack for many can be deadly for some. Many people swear by flu shots, but the three times I relented and accepted one were three times I have been the most sick, and really sick at that. I tend to do better without. Sometimes I get the flu, sometimes I don't, and when I do I have never been as sick as when I had the shot. Therefore, I will refuse this vaccine, for my own good. Others will take it for their own good, and that is the right choice for them. I think we two groups can co-exist together. Right now--because of my past history with shots-- I'd rather take my chances with the virus over the vaccine, as is my right. I hope those who are anxious to have the vaccine are able to get it quickly and that it does everything they expect it will. Win-win for all of us.

Sing with Stella!

Be gone SATAN!

For me, even if someone was not religious and just refused it on their own personal grounds, they still have that right. And the point that others are hurt by it is BS. If they got the vaccine they are immune so they can shut up. There are plenty of things in the world that people choose to do that inadvertently affect others and feelings don't control other's rights. Having said that though I firmly believe in God and my rights are that I can choose to rely on prayer if I want to and refuse the vaccine. God Bless America for giving individuals rights.

I'm not refusing it on religious grounds, even though I'm a strong believer. Many of us aren't refusing it on religious grounds, but simply because we know the whole thing is a huge scam that is all about CONTROL and globalist political agendas, not health. Anyone who thinks the government and Big Pharma actually care about their health is a naïve fool.

Perhaps the full armor means the vaccine. It may be a gift from our heavenly father.

God is not about forcing people take something that contains numerous toxic and dangerous ingredients, that has caused serious damage to hundreds of thousands if not millions of people. The only "god" who would do that is the lowercase "god of this world" aka satan.

The true God already gave us what we need to have a strong immune system, the problem is that most people are lazy and prefer to rely on pharmaceutical drugs, masks and vaccines rather than doing the right things to be healthy and strong.

Also, when you dig deeper into this topic, there is SO much more than is not being talked about here.

Probably "too much" for a mainstream site like this, but again, there's more to this than people realize. Sincere truth seekers dig deeper.

Bottom line get the vaccine and mind your own business about what someone else does
Your vaccinated you are safe in your own belief. So there is no need to health police others.
buttercup Natural Citizen

That's an extreme error in reasoning. Everyone has to take care in case of a virus, which causes a wordwide pandemic. No one has any right to infect anyone else - everyone has the right not to be infected from others. So it is not only a right to get a vaccine - it is sometimes even a duty to do a vaccination.

I do not like to discuss here now about vaccinations. That's a very complex theme. But in case a good reliable high quality vaccine exists it needs a minimum of percentage for a vaccination coverage which helps. For suer more than 60% - perhaps even 80% or 90% have to be vaccinated. I don't know this now.

But this is an empty senseless discussion, because no one has a high quality vaccine. And a vaccine must be tested long in a very high quality. And it must be produced in a very high quality - and this all not only for the USA or for only one special vaccine. It's very good to develope more than only one vaccine - this minimizes risks and incompatibilities.
Bullshit
The United States gives choices and rights.

What has this to do with the substantial reality of the world of virusses?

First off right to body choices, abortion, no vaccine, assisted suicide.

Abortion is the killing of human beings. The killing of human beings - except on reason of [extended] self defense - is not able to be a natural human right. The problem is in this case that a formal system of laws "thinks" in categories which are far from a natural reality.

What's a problem with assisted suicide I don't know in context USA.

And I guess you underestimate virusses. A virus is always a vaccine too - the most dangerous form of a vaccine: an active living virus. The problem of vaccinations is a weighing problem. Some hundred years ago for example died in Hamburg 97% of the population because of an infection. If this would happen in the USA today then I don't think laws are important in such a situation. If it helps you will shoot down everyone who refuses to use a vaccine or other medicine in such a case.

All body choices. 2nd point freedom of religion also allows people to refuse it.

But freedom of religion allows no one to infect any one else.

And if you don't like it emotionally or mentally I don't care

Aha. "I don't care" is one of the most important free opinions of the world, what changes nothing in the morally fact that you have no written or not written right to infect anyone else and no one has any right to infect you.

because it's right here in my country. Your feelings do not override my rights.

"Right or wrong - my country" is one of the most dangerous sentences worldwide.
No it's hypocritical to say body my choice and then force a vaccine on someone who doesn't want it. Period.

Perhaps the full armor means the vaccine. It may be a gift from our heavenly father.

God is not about forcing people take something that contains numerous toxic and dangerous ingredients, that has caused serious damage to hundreds of thousands if not millions of people. The only "god" who would do that is the lowercase "god of this world" aka satan.

The true God already gave us what we need to have a strong immune system, the problem is that most people are lazy and prefer to rely on pharmaceutical drugs, masks and vaccines rather than doing the right things to be healthy and strong.

Also, when you dig deeper into this topic, there is SO much more than is not being talked about here.

Probably "too much" for a mainstream site like this, but again, there's more to this than people realize. Sincere truth seekers dig deeper.
For one thing autism.

Sing with Stella!

Be gone SATAN!

I'm not refusing it on religious grounds, even though I'm a strong believer. Many of us aren't refusing it on religious grounds, but simply because we know the whole thing is a huge scam that is all about CONTROL and globalist political agendas, not health. Anyone who thinks the government and Big Pharma actually care about their health is a naïve fool.

And you have that right to refuse.

Perhaps the full armor means the vaccine.
It may be, for many, but that does not make it so for all. For example, peanuts, which may be a healthy snack for many can be deadly for some. Many people swear by flu shots, but the three times I relented and accepted one were three times I have been the most sick, and really sick at that. I tend to do better without. Sometimes I get the flu, sometimes I don't, and when I do I have never been as sick as when I had the shot. Therefore, I will refuse this vaccine, for my own good. Others will take it for their own good, and that is the right choice for them. I think we two groups can co-exist together. Right now--because of my past history with shots-- I'd rather take my chances with the virus over the vaccine, as is my right. I hope those who are anxious to have the vaccine are able to get it quickly and that it does everything they expect it will. Win-win for all of us.
They are not willing to allow that. They want the vaccine mandated and forced. That's the issue.

They are not willing to allow that. They want the vaccine mandated and forced. That's the issue.
Vaccines are never mandated. They don't come into your house, tie you down and inject you with a vaccine.

But that doesn't mean that your objection or refusal won't have costs. When it comes to public safety they can easily add a requirement. No shoes, no shirt, [no shots] No service.

Forum List

Back