Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

If people can choose a right to abort why can't they choose not to vaccine ?
So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.
Can't think of a more anti christian and selfish attitude.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.

If they have the vaccination why would what I do impact them? Do you also have as much passion for people who choose abortion, people who voluntarily have their leg amputated, or who allow pre-adolescent children to take hormones to transition? Or how people that choose to die with assisted suicide? Or do only certain people have a right to do certain things with their body?

The bottom line is either I have a right or aI don't. Don't come at me all faux self-righteousness. This Country allows a lot of bullshit and the fuckin flu is the least I'm concerned with. If there's no vaccination available and I'm told to stay home I do, I wear a mask but once there is a vaccine I have the right to refuse to get it, if you don't like it tough shit, some religious people don't like abortion and they have to deal with that.. Get your own vaccine busybody.
Yes what you do will affect everybody else. A vaccine can only work and completely eradicate the virus if everybody takes it. It is unlikely that if a vaccine is found it will protect for life. If everybody takes it, the virus will be eradicated. If pockets of people are allowed to refuse they can harbor the disease and that means every body else will continually have to have regular vaccination top ups.
When some nutcase anti-Christ knuckle dragger posts threads telling people including me to refuse a vaccine that will save at least tens of thousands of lives, then I feel entitled to be a busybody and call on all governments to vaccinate everybody by force it they refuse.
They can thank me later!
Good thing the law is still on my side.
Not for much longer cos with the rate of infection now hitting FIVE MILLION - the worst in the entire world, even the US Gov. will have to curb your childish and obsessive "I'm an individual with the right to refuse!" spiel. Your gonna get a needle up your dumb arse regardless!
Ha ha ha
5 million ohhhh shit !!!

How many people in the USA 300 million? How many abortions were there last year of lives that never happened?
How many people died from alcohol? Or other colds, flu, car accident. People die. It will happen one way or another. Now I can't control what someone does with their body and that includes refusing a vaccine. You said you supported assisted suicide,. What a weird stance.
I did not say I supported assisted suicide!
I am terminally ill myself and accept I have to go naturally.
Having said that I do have the luxury of knowing that if I change my mind I can afford to fly to Switzerland and have my life legally terminated there.

So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.

If they have the vaccination why would what I do impact them? Do you also have as much passion for people who choose abortion, people who voluntarily have their leg amputated, or who allow pre-adolescent children to take hormones to transition? Or how people that choose to die with assisted suicide? Or do only certain people have a right to do certain things with their body?

The bottom line is either I have a right or aI don't. Don't come at me all faux self-righteousness. This Country allows a lot of bullshit and the fuckin flu is the least I'm concerned with. If there's no vaccination available and I'm told to stay home I do, I wear a mask but once there is a vaccine I have the right to refuse to get it, if you don't like it tough shit, some religious people don't like abortion and they have to deal with that.. Get your own vaccine busybody.
Yes what you do will affect everybody else. A vaccine can only work and completely eradicate the virus if everybody takes it. It is unlikely that if a vaccine is found it will protect for life. If everybody takes it, the virus will be eradicated. If pockets of people are allowed to refuse they can harbor the disease and that means every body else will continually have to have regular vaccination top ups.
When some nutcase anti-Christ knuckle dragger posts threads telling people including me to refuse a vaccine that will save at least tens of thousands of lives, then I feel entitled to be a busybody and call on all governments to vaccinate everybody by force it they refuse.
They can thank me later!
Not for much longer cos with the rate of infection now hitting FIVE MILLION - the worst in the entire world, even the US Gov. will have to curb your childish and obsessive "I'm an individual with the right to refuse!" spiel. Your gonna get a needle up your dumb arse regardless!
Ha ha ha

Oh I see, you don’t understand America.

They can thank me later!
Ha ha ha

Oh I see, you don’t understand America.
That's the whole reason I came on this site, but then I don't think anybody does least of all Americans.

Don't tell me that you, an educated man of the world, supports this "Refuse the vaccine and let God protect you!" bollocks? Cos I wont believe you!

Bottom line get the vaccine and mind your own business about what someone else does
Your vaccinated you are safe in your own belief. So there is no need to health police others.
buttercup Natural Citizen

That's an extreme error in reasoning. Everyone has to take care in case of a virus, which causes a wordwide pandemic. No one has any right to infect anyone else - everyone has the right not to be infected from others. So it is not only a right to get a vaccine - it is sometimes even a duty to do a vaccination.

I do not like to discuss here now about vaccinations. That's a very complex theme. But in case a good reliable high quality vaccine exists it needs a minimum of percentage for a vaccination coverage which helps. For suer more than 60% - perhaps even 80% or 90% have to be vaccinated. I don't know this now.

But this is an empty senseless discussion, because no one has a high quality vaccine. And a vaccine must be tested long in a very high quality. And it must be produced in a very high quality - and this all not only for the USA or for only one special vaccine. It's very good to develope more than only one vaccine - this minimizes risks and incompatibilities.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Can you tell me where in the video,the minute mark where she stops singing all that religious babble and starts talking,some of us don’t want to listen to that babble,she is hurting the cause.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Can you tell me where in the video,the minute mark where she stops singing all that religious babble and starts talking,some of us don’t want to listen to that babble,she is hurting the cause.

In the OP video she is donning the full armor of God, for she is now being persecuted.

If demons didn't exist, millions of babies wouldn't' perish in abortion mills, COVID would be a side issue and communists wouldn't be destroying our nation.

We're under a demonic assault.

Sing with Stella!

In the OP video she is donning the full armor of God, for she is now being persecuted.

If demons didn't exist, millions of babies wouldn't' perish in abortion mills, COVID would be a side issue and communists wouldn't be destroying our nation.

Sing with Stella!

So you claim to know God's mind better than I or anyone else?
No one knows Gods mind!
You are a BLASPHEMER, a warrior of SATAN, an EVIL HARBINGER of DEATH through PESTILENCE
aiming to trick humanity on to a false path and the evidence is there for all to see because you claim to know Gods mind!
BLASPHEMER - get down on your knees and beg the Lord's forgiveness!

Sing with Stella!

Anyone who believes this whole psyop and thinks the coming vaccine is "from God" is deeply deceived and has zero discernment.
How do you know it isn't?
When were you ordained a priest?
Your obviously from the Jim Jones church of self appointed heretics. He killed dozens, your aiming at killing millions because you also claim to know Gods mind.
How do you know that a vaccine isn't a tool God has given us to protect us against Satan's pestilence? O of course you know Gods mind which means you are God?
You are another of Satan's warriors!
A BLASPHEMING SICK AND EVIL WARRIOR OF SATAN!

Sing with Stella!

Anyone who believes this whole psyop and thinks the coming vaccine is "from God" is deeply deceived and has zero discernment.
Your obviously from the Jim Jones church of self appointed heretics. He killed dozens, your aiming at killing millions because you also claim to know Gods mind.
How do you know that a vaccine isn't a tool God has given us to protect us against Satan's pestilence? O of course you know Gods mind which means you are God?

If it has to be explained to you, then you are blind and completely lost. Turn off the tellievision, for starters.

Sing with Stella!

If it has to be explained to you, then you are blind and completely lost. Turn off the tellievision, for starters.

Yes it does so go on explain how you know Gods mind, even though your not qualified to preach on matters of the Church?

Be gone SATAN!

Sing with Stella!

What a bunch a nasty pig shit you are pushing. Vaccines full of life altering toxins and animal cells which are evil works from the children of Cain. God made us in his image not that of which Satan's minions who would destroy a child of God in a heartbeat without a second thought.

Sing with Stella!

Yes it does so go on explain how you know Gods mind, even though your not qualified to preach on matters of the Church?

Be gone SATAN!

Its no good putting silly thumbs down signs 'Buttercup'.....'Poison chalice' would be more apt!
Explain how you know the mind of God?
Did he appear to you?
Or was it the Blessed Virgin? Saint Michael?..... No?
Then explain how you know the mind of God?
That's all I'm asking!

Sing with Stella!

What a bunch a nasty pig shit you are pushing. Vaccines full of life altering toxins and animal cells which are evil works from the children of Cain. God made us in his image not that of which Satan's minions who would destroy a child of God in a heartbeat without a second thought.

Another BLASPHEMER claiming to know the mind of God!

Vaccines full of what?
So on top of being a heretical preacher - unordained. You are also a qualified medical scientist?

Your just a pathetic imbecile! Unqualified, uneducated and no doubt hoping your Republic of Gilead will soon come. Thing is it wont cos there's too few of you heretical knuckle dragging sicko's to ever make it happen!

Sing with Stella!

Vaccines full of what?
So on top of being a heretical preacher - unordained. You are also a qualified medical scientist?

Your just a pathetic imbecile! Unqualified, uneducated and no doubt hoping your Republic of Gilead will soon come. Thing is it wont cos there's too few of you heretical knuckle dragging sicko's to ever make it happen!

Your record appears to be stuck as you just keep repeating the same clueless pig shit over and over again. Who are you to try to change the law handed down to the children of Israel by Moses that came from God? You will not overtop God's throne. Be gone you creep.

Sing with Stella!

Vaccines full of what?

Your record appears to be stuck as you just keep repeating the same clueless pig shit over and over again. Who are you to try to change the law handed down to the children of Israel by Moses that came from God? You will not overtop God's throne. Be gone you creep.

ha ha ha!
Do you or don't you know the mind of God?
Just answer the question!

Sing with Stella!

Vaccines full of what?

ha ha ha!
Do you or don't you know the mind of God?
Just answer the question!

I know what the Holy Spirit has shown me and I understand God's precepts as given to me by and through the Spirit God put in me. There is my answer to your inquiry.

Bottom line get the vaccine and mind your own business about what someone else does
Your vaccinated you are safe in your own belief. So there is no need to health police others.
buttercup Natural Citizen

That's an extreme error in reasoning. Everyone has to take care in case of a virus, which causes a wordwide pandemic. No one has any right to infect anyone else - everyone has the right not to be infected from others. So it is not only a right to get a vaccine - it is sometimes even a duty to do a vaccination.

I do not like to discuss here now about vaccinations. That's a very complex theme. But in case a good reliable high quality vaccine exists it needs a minimum of percentage for a vaccination coverage which helps. For suer more than 60% - perhaps even 80% or 90% have to be vaccinated. I don't know this now.

But this is an empty senseless discussion, because no one has a high quality vaccine. And a vaccine must be tested long in a very high quality. And it must be produced in a very high quality - and this all not only for the USA or for only one special vaccine. It's very good to develope more than only one vaccine - this minimizes risks and incompatibilities.
Bullshit
The United States gives choices and rights. First off right to body choices, abortion, no vaccine, assisted suicide. All body choices. 2nd point freedom of religion also allows people to refuse it. And if you don't like it emotionally or mentally I don't care because it's right here in my country. Your feelings do not override my rights.

Last edited:

Sing with Stella!

Be gone SATAN!

You are so emotional and that's ok as long as you don't take someone else's rights away. People have rights in the USA which is why it's such a great Country. Again religious people don't like it when people choose to abort a baby but they have to live with it because it the law. Well, same goes for those people who trust man and medicine more than God. Religious people have a right to refuse vaccine legally so too bad if you don't like it,

Sing with Stella!

Be gone SATAN!

You are so emotional and that's ok as long as you don't take someone else's rights away. People have rights in the USA which is why it's such a great Country. Again religious people don't like it when people choose to abort a baby but they have to live with it because it the law. Well, same goes for those people who trust man and medicine more than God. Religious people have a right to refuse vaccine legally so too bad if you don't like it,

And that's why you have the worst rate of Corona deaths in the world, even worse than third world countries. These idiots refusing vaccines are not just going to ensure peoples rights but their lives are taken away blocking the eradication of the pandemic and forcing the rest of us to have to continually get vaccinated.
Like in times of war individual rights are set aside in the interests of the collective.
You had the right to support the Japanese during the last war but would have been banged up as a traitor had you done so. The fight against this pandemic is the same.

Forum List

Back