Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

God is life. Health a very important part of the Christian message. Medicine is a servant of life and health. The message here is blasphemic and not part of a discussion about the sense of vaccines. In its own words it's on its own a voice of this what they call here "Legions of Hell".

In the discussion about problems in context of vaccines first must be clear: Vaccines work, and they are safe and effective. They remain a cornerstone of public health. The Church supports vaccinations. These points must be made clear from the start.

The developement of vaccines against the Corona-2 virus is a good thing. The only problem is not to lose patience and to do a very good job for a hopefully possible product with high quality - what's difficult in times of such a burning problem. So let us pray for everyone, who works in this business.

If someone likes to know a little more in context problems of vaccines and the Christian faith then read here: What is the Catholic Church's position on vaccines? - Health & Wellness - News - Catholic Online

If god is life, why does god make deformed and retarded babies in constant pain? Was Josef Mengele made in god's image?

no comment

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Matthew 24

what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?”

4Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

If people can choose a right to abort why can't they choose not to vaccine ?
So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.
Can't think of a more anti christian and selfish attitude.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.

If they have the vaccination why would what I do impact them? Do you also have as much passion for people who choose abortion, people who voluntarily have their leg amputated, or who allow pre-adolescent children to take hormones to transition? Or how people that choose to die with assisted suicide? Or do only certain people have a right to do certain things with their body?

The bottom line is either I have a right or aI don't. Don't come at me all faux self-righteousness. This Country allows a lot of bullshit and the fuckin flu is the least I'm concerned with. If there's no vaccination available and I'm told to stay home I do, I wear a mask but once there is a vaccine I have the right to refuse to get it, if you don't like it tough shit, some religious people don't like abortion and they have to deal with that.. Get your own vaccine busybody.
Yes what you do will affect everybody else. A vaccine can only work and completely eradicate the virus if everybody takes it. It is unlikely that if a vaccine is found it will protect for life. If everybody takes it, the virus will be eradicated. If pockets of people are allowed to refuse they can harbor the disease and that means every body else will continually have to have regular vaccination top ups.
When some nutcase anti-Christ knuckle dragger posts threads telling people including me to refuse a vaccine that will save at least tens of thousands of lives, then I feel entitled to be a busybody and call on all governments to vaccinate everybody by force it they refuse.
They can thank me later!

So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.

If they have the vaccination why would what I do impact them? Do you also have as much passion for people who choose abortion, people who voluntarily have their leg amputated, or who allow pre-adolescent children to take hormones to transition? Or how people that choose to die with assisted suicide? Or do only certain people have a right to do certain things with their body?

The bottom line is either I have a right or aI don't. Don't come at me all faux self-righteousness. This Country allows a lot of bullshit and the fuckin flu is the least I'm concerned with. If there's no vaccination available and I'm told to stay home I do, I wear a mask but once there is a vaccine I have the right to refuse to get it, if you don't like it tough shit, some religious people don't like abortion and they have to deal with that.. Get your own vaccine busybody.
Yes what you do will affect everybody else. A vaccine can only work and completely eradicate the virus if everybody takes it. It is unlikely that if a vaccine is found it will protect for life. If everybody takes it, the virus will be eradicated. If pockets of people are allowed to refuse they can harbor the disease and that means every body else will continually have to have regular vaccination top ups.
When some nutcase anti-Christ knuckle dragger posts threads telling people including me to refuse a vaccine that will save at least tens of thousands of lives, then I feel entitled to be a busybody and call on all governments to vaccinate everybody by force it they refuse.
They can thank me later!
Good thing the law is still on my side.

not everybody shares your visions...i mean just in case you forgot

They can thank me later!
Not for much longer cos with the rate of infection now hitting FIVE MILLION - the worst in the entire world, even the US Gov. will have to curb your childish and obsessive "I'm an individual with the right to refuse!" spiel. Your gonna get a needle up your dumb arse regardless!
Ha ha ha

I'm not interested in visions but in protecting human life which your obviously not!

I'm not interested in visions but in protecting human life which your obviously not!
You are a control freak. What about abortions is that ok with you?

They can thank me later!
Who told you to refuse one ?

You are a control freak. What about abortions is that ok with you?
Are you for real?
What has abortion got to do with it?
I was brought up a Roman Catholic so I'm not ok with it. However the debate centers around when is it a fetus incapable of independent life, and when is it a human life capable of independent existence. It is primarily a women issue and for them to decide.

Bottom line get the vaccine and mind your own business about what someone else does
Your vaccinated you are safe in your own belief. So there is no need to health police others.
I thought I'd already explained that a vaccine can only eradicate a disease if everybody takes it so the virus no longer exists.

Smoking? there are already laws to stop people smoking in public places. In their own home they should be discouraged if there are children.

Suicide? Though I'm happy it is no longer a criminal offence. Anyone considering it should be sectioned under The Mental Health Act in the UK and undergo mental health treatment as mandatory until they are considered no longer at risk.

Bottom line get the vaccine and mind your own business about what someone else does
Your vaccinated you are safe in your own belief. So there is no need to health police others.
I thought I'd already explained that a vaccine can only eradicate a disease if everybody takes it so the virus no longer exists.

Smoking? there are already laws to stop people smoking in public places. In their own home they should be discouraged if there are children.

Suicide? Though I'm happy it is no longer a criminal offence. Anyone considering it should be sectioned under The Mental Health Act in the UK and undergo mental health treatment as mandatory until they are considered no longer at risk.
Well tough shit this is America and we have choices here.

They can thank me later!
Not for much longer cos with the rate of infection now hitting FIVE MILLION - the worst in the entire world, even the US Gov. will have to curb your childish and obsessive "I'm an individual with the right to refuse!" spiel. Your gonna get a needle up your dumb arse regardless!
Ha ha ha

Stop forcing your tyrannical views on people, tyrant.

They can thank me later!
Ha ha ha
5 million ohhhh shit !!!

How many people in the USA 300 million? How many abortions were there last year of lives that never happened?
How many people died from alcohol? Or other colds, flu, car accident. People die. It will happen one way or another. Now I can't control what someone does with their body and that includes refusing a vaccine. You said you supported assisted suicide,. What a weird stance.

They can thank me later!
Ha ha ha
5 million ohhhh shit !!!

How many people in the USA 300 million? How many abortions were there last year of lives that never happened?
How many people died from alcohol? Or other colds, flu, car accident. People die. It will happen one way or another. Now I can't control what someone does with their body and that includes refusing a vaccine. You said you supported assisted suicide,. What a weird stance.
I did not say I supported assisted suicide!
I am terminally ill myself and accept I have to go naturally.

They can thank me later!
Ha ha ha

Stop forcing your tyrannical views on people, tyrant.

Exactly! :thup:

Forum List

Back