Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Another pro-covid post from the tRumplings.

Don't you guys ever want this to end?

So I wrote you a full response in the other thread:

And you tucked tail and ran to this one.

Here, let me repost from the other thread:

Suppose {A,B,C,D,E} is claimed to be the set of all sets. It contains all things.

Then someone says: Not so!

Because the very mere existence of set of 5 distinct elements implies that there exists a superset of 32 distinct elements (2^5), which is the power set of {A,B,C,D,E}, containing itself and all of its subsets.

[TR]
[TD]t P(s) :[/TD]
[TD]{},{{A},{B},{C},{D},{E}},{{A,B},{{A,C},{{A,D},{{A,E}},{B,C},{B,D},{B,E}},{C,D},{C,E}},{D,E}},{{A,B,C},{{A,B,D},{{A,B,E}},{{A,C,D},{{A,C,E}},{{A,D,E}},{B,C,D},{B,C,E}},{B,D,E}},{C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D},{{A,B,C,E}},{{A,B,D,E}},{{A,C,D,E}},{B,C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D,E}}[/TD]
[/TR]

Which we now simply to (by substitution):

{ 1, 2, 3, 4....30, 31, 32}

Which has it's own power set of 2^32 elements = 4,294,967,296

Thus if one attempts to claim that our entire universe, both observable and unobservable, whether finite or infinite, was the set of all sets, they would be wrong; as mathematics itself dictates there exists a realm outside of the our claimed "set of all sets" in which our universe is included, but only a fraction of...and that greater realm is also inferior to the even greater realm that it's own existence forces into existence.

Thus, what we call a "proof by induction" in mathematics, the existence of our universe forces entities beyond it to exist.

If one were then to claim that such a infinite sequence of realms were still subject to the same laws and constants in physics, then again they would have to group those laws/constants into a logical framework, aka set/group (Logic is a amazing study in mathematics btw), and would again be forced to concede that our universe and it's infinitely implied super realms are governed by a power set of the laws we know, such that there must exist a parent/seed universe that is governed by the same laws, less laws, or more laws, with the same or different constants, of/or less constants or more constants, with higher and/or lower values.

And the its goes on and on...

Eventually we must conclude that from all these things God emerges, and we simply define God as the all encompassing entity, the set of all sets, that cannot be attained, by only aspired to, so God keeps expanding and his/her/its expansion forces him/her/it to keep expanding infinitely and exponentially (the set of integers is smaller than the set of real numbers, even though both are infinite) for all eternity from now until the end.

The Alpha and the Omega.

An End that will never be achieved, only constantly attempted, forever and ever.

This is why God is All, Why God Sees All, Why God Knows all and Hears All and Feels All.

Because God is All.

What is the name of the Lord according to scripture?

"I AM."

Because God is a superset of all things. All things are a subset of God. Any particular thing is not God, but God is every particular thing; just like every rhombus is a subset of the Quadrilateral, but the Quadrilateral is the super set that contains all Rhombii.

This is how "something" originally came from "nothing," because the empty set ∅ of size zero, has a power set P (∅) = { ∅, (∅)}, which can be rewritten as {1,2} or {A,B}, so 0 implies (1,2).

Thus the void itself induces existence, from nothing MUST come something.

The Word of the Lord, because I didn't just author that, that was God's divine inspiration. I simply wrote down as he just inspired.

Amen.

And no, there's no talking points from Democratic Underground you can dig up to refute what I just wrote, because it's the first time it's ever been written.

Praise be to God.

Sophistry of that stripe isn't worth a response.

Stay on your own topic.

You're dodging.

And these are BOTH MY OP's.

You asked me to explain the set of all sets...I did.

Now you must demonstrate the error.

You're derailing your own thread.

Log back into your sock account sealybobo and get in the Bull Ring. Same diction, pattern and style of speech and identical ideology, and alternating posting times.

Huh?

Yeah, I didn't get that one either.

S
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Suppose {A,B,C,D,E} is claimed to be the set of all sets. It contains all things.

Because the very mere existence of set of 5 distinct elements implies that there exists a superset of 32 distinct elements (2^5), which is the power set of {A,B,C,D,E}, containing itself and all of its subsets.

[TR]
[TD]{},{{A},{B},{C},{D},{E}},{{A,B},{{A,C},{{A,D},{{A,E}},{B,C},{B,D},{B,E}},{C,D},{C,E}},{D,E}},{{A,B,C},{{A,B,D},{{A,B,E}},{{A,C,D},{{A,C,E}},{{A,D,E}},{B,C,D},{B,C,E}},{B,D,E}},{C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D},{{A,B,C,E}},{{A,B,D,E}},{{A,C,D,E}},{B,C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D,E}}[/TD]
[/TR]

Thus if one attempts to claim that our entire universe, both observable and unobservable, whether finite or infinite, was the set of all sets, they would be wrong; as mathematics itself dictates there exists a realm outside of the our claimed "set of all sets" in which our universe is included, but only a fraction of...and that greater realm is also inferior to the even greater realm that it's own existence forces into existence.

Thus, what we call a "proof by induction" in mathematics, the existence of our universe forces entities beyond it to exist.

If one were then to claim that such a infinite sequence of realms were still subject to the same laws and constants in physics, then again they would have to group those laws/constants into a logical framework, aka set/group (Logic is a amazing study in mathematics btw), and would again be forced to concede that our universe and it's infinitely implied super realms are governed by a power set of the laws we know, such that there must exist a parent/seed universe that is governed by the same laws, less laws, or more laws, with the same or different constants, of/or less constants or more constants, with higher and/or lower values.

Eventually we must conclude that from all these things God emerges, and we simply define God as the all encompassing entity, the set of all sets, that cannot be attained, by only aspired to, so God keeps expanding and his/her/its expansion forces him/her/it to keep expanding infinitely and exponentially (the set of integers is smaller than the set of real numbers, even though both are infinite) for all eternity from now until the end.

The Alpha and the Omega.

An End that will never be achieved, only constantly attempted, forever and ever.

This is why God is All, Why God Sees All, Why God Knows all and Hears All and Feels All.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Because God is a superset of all things. All things are a subset of God. Any particular thing is not God, but God is every particular thing; just like every rhombus is a subset of the Quadrilateral, but the Quadrilateral is the super set that contains all Rhombii.

This is how "something" originally came from "nothing," because the empty set ∅ of size zero, has a power set P (∅) = { ∅, (∅)}, which can be rewritten as {1,2} or {A,B}, so 0 implies (1,2).

The Word of the Lord, because I didn't just author that, that was God's divine inspiration. I simply wrote down as he just inspired.

Amen.

And no, there's no talking points from Democratic Underground you can dig up to refute what I just wrote, because it's the first time it's ever been written.

Praise be to God.

Stay on your own topic.

He thinks we are the same person. I’ve never written the word sophistry in my life. I don’t talk or write like you. Lol

I wish I had a second account for when they ban me for two weeks. Lol

Sophistry is a good word. Most tRumplings haven't got a clue what it means though.

If people can choose a right to abort why can't they choose not to vaccine ?
So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.
Can't think of a more anti christian and selfish attitude.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Have you read your reply^ since you posted it?

Ok, first of all, let me start by saying, please DO NOT subscribe to her channel
I see clearly, my eyes are open.
No, you don't ..we are to walk by faith not by sight
Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God

You are not only listening to this woman
but have applied what you heard in your reply
and are asking others, which is an invitation, to follow/listen to her

First off, the fact that she has taken the name Immanuel
should have been a no brainer to begin with

Secondly, you don't recognize what she is saying is not of God

Now, whether it is due to her own ignore,
or of the devil, is another story

America, along with every other nation, will be destroyed
She says America will not be destroyed...that is a lie against God
This world is not our home, it is temporary

She is commanding the virus to be gone, in the name of Jesus
THE VIRUS IS NOT THE PROBLEM, IT IS A MEANS TO AN END
God is allowing what is happening
Take your stand against and withstand are 2 different things
That's right, this is bigger than 'the Deep State', we are dealing with spiritual wickedness
You are basing this on Scripture from Revelation
The vaccine has nothing to do with that
The vaccine is not the mark of the beast
There is plenty we can do....
Be still and know He is God

Ok, first of all, let me start by saying, please DO NOT subscribe to her channel
I see clearly, my eyes are open.
No, you don't ..we are to walk by faith not by sight
Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God

You are not only listening to this woman
but have applied what you heard in your reply
and are asking others, which is an invitation, to follow/listen to her

First off, the fact that she has taken the name Immanuel
should have been a no brainer to begin with

Secondly, you don't recognize what she is saying is not of God

Now, whether it is due to her own ignore,
or of the devil, is another story

America, along with every other nation, will be destroyed
She says America will not be destroyed...that is a lie against God
This world is not our home, it is temporary

She is commanding the virus to be gone, in the name of Jesus
THE VIRUS IS NOT THE PROBLEM, IT IS A MEANS TO AN END
God is allowing what is happening
Take your stand against and withstand are 2 different things
That's right, this is bigger than 'the Deep State', we are dealing with spiritual wickedness
You are basing this on Scripture from Revelation
The vaccine has nothing to do with that
The vaccine is not the mark of the beast
There is plenty we can do....
Be still and know He is God
..we are to walk by faith not by sight.
- a forgery if there ever was one, who's we, christians - the desert religions are all the same.

blind faith is reading their books and believing their forgeries and fallacies ...

only way of knowing the virus is seeing it, same for religion.

So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.
Why should anyone allow you or anyone else to pollute their temple of God with vaccine trash? They should not if they are so incline to refuse.

Science doesn't scare me ... some religious people, on the other hand ...
I reckon.

Abraham.jpg

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.

If you take the vaccine, you're not at risk from those who don't, correct?
But those who know the risks still have a right not to take a vaccine. Just like people can smoke cigarettes knowing it can cause cancer. You can decide what you want to do but not what I want to do.

Last edited:

Nope people can choose not to vaccinate and those who are vaccinated won't get sick so they shouldn't worry about it.

It's funny how people try to control others but no just because you don't have their religious-spiritual or philosophical beliefs does not mean you get to stop others from practicing their beliefs. So far there is some freedom of religion left it is not yet fully extinct.

What kind of armour does god need? And who is he afraid of?

yes put on the full armor of God.....but they won't succeed because this war of good & evil has already been won. Praise the Lord.
Wish it was that easy but what are you going to do when you discover there IS no higher power out there to save you? The world is too screwed up for there to be a higher power out there that ever saves people.

What are you going to do when you discover there really IS, but you've refused to believe???
Your evading the question with a question.lol according to what you believe,I will go to hell for not believing in god I believe is what I remember being taught while going to church growing up,,well I guess I’m going to hell then,lol simple question,simple answer I gave,now why don’t YOU answer MY simple question that when It comes down to where there is no higher power to save you and you then discover you WILL be forced to make the decision to take the vaccine which they will test to see if you have or not,will you take it,or will you make the same choice I have and be brave not taking it and go oiut if this world dying by starving to death sense you will not be able to buy food if you don’t take it, very simple question,what are you going to do at that point,that WILL be the choice everyone of us is going to have to answer to five to ten years from now if not much sooner than that.

[TR]
[/TR]

The Alpha and the Omega.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Amen.

Praise be to God.

Stay on your own topic.

You're dodging.

You asked for a challenge, I accepted, you ran.

Yeah he is a coward troll,I put him on ignore a long time ago cause like you said so well,he plays dodgeball and always evades facts and just runs off from them all the time never taking the challenge to debunk them.

[TR]
[/TR]

The Alpha and the Omega.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Amen.

Praise be to God.

Stay on your own topic.

You're dodging.

Log back into your sock account sealybobo and get in the Bull Ring. Same diction, pattern and style of speech and identical ideology, and alternating posting times.

He is indeed a coward same as sealybozo is,always running off evading facts playing dodgeball same as he always does never addressing evidence and facts same as he but I don’t think they are one in the same though.

[TR]
[/TR]

The Alpha and the Omega.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Amen.

Praise be to God.

Stay on your own topic.

You're dodging.

He is indeed a coward same as sealybozo is,always running off evading facts playing dodgeball same as he always does never addressing evidence and facts same as he but I don’t think they are one in the same though.

No, dumbass. Logical folks tend to throw up their hands in disgust and walk away rather than deal with the fanaticism the tRump party exhibits sometimes.

yes put on the full armor of God.....but they won't succeed because this war of good & evil has already been won. Praise the Lord.
Wish it was that easy but what are you going to do when you discover there IS no higher power out there to save you? The world is too screwed up for there to be a higher power out there that ever saves people.

What are you going to do when you discover there really IS, but you've refused to believe???
Your evading the question with a question.lol according to what you believe,I will go to hell for not believing in god I believe is what I remember being taught while going to church growing up,,well I guess I’m going to hell then,lol simple question,simple answer I gave,now why don’t YOU answer MY simple question that when It comes down to where there is no higher power to save you and you then discover you WILL be forced to make the decision to take the vaccine which they will test to see if you have or not,will you take it,or will you make the same choice I have and be brave not taking it and go oiut if this world dying by starving to death sense you will not be able to buy food if you don’t take it, very simple question,what are you going to do at that point,that WILL be the choice everyone of us is going to have to answer to five to ten years from now if not much sooner than that.

I've already been saved, so no worries there......and NO I won't take the vaccine.

God is life. Health a very important part of the Christian message. Medicine is a servant of life and health. The message here is blasphemic and not part of a discussion about the sense of vaccines. In its own words it's on its own a voice of this what they call here "Legions of Hell".

In the discussion about problems in context of vaccines first must be clear: Vaccines work, and they are safe and effective. They remain a cornerstone of public health. The Church supports vaccinations. These points must be made clear from the start.

The developement of vaccines against the Corona-2 virus is a good thing. The only problem is not to lose patience and to do a very good job for a hopefully possible product with high quality - what's difficult in times of such a burning problem. So let us pray for everyone, who works in this business.

If someone likes to know a little more in context problems of vaccines and the Christian faith then read here: What is the Catholic Church's position on vaccines? - Health & Wellness - News - Catholic Online

Last edited:
... I've already been saved, so no worries there......and NO I won't take the vaccine.

What do you think is the Corona-2 virus on its own? A vaccine. The vaccine with the worst results: an active living virus. If it not kills you then it will kill perhaps someone else whom you will infect - with or without to know it. You are not saved. No one is saved. God will decide this - you are only able to hope this. But who risks to do suicide or to kill others makes something wrong, isn't it?

Last edited:

The armour of god? Is that like a condom?

God is life. Health a very important part of the Christian message. Medicine is a servant of life and health. The message here is blasphemic and not part of a discussion about the sense of vaccines. In its own words it's on its own a voice of this what they call here "Legions of Hell".

In the discussion about problems in context of vaccines first must be clear: Vaccines work, and they are safe and effective. They remain a cornerstone of public health. The Church supports vaccinations. These points must be made clear from the start.

The developement of vaccines against the Corona-2 virus is a good thing. The only problem is not to lose patience and to do a very good job for a hopefully possible product with high quality - what's difficult in times of such a burning problem. So let us pray for everyone, who works in this business.

If someone likes to know a little more in context problems of vaccines and the Christian faith then read here: What is the Catholic Church's position on vaccines? - Health & Wellness - News - Catholic Online

If god is life, why does god make deformed and retarded babies in constant pain? Was Josef Mengele made in god's image?

Forum List

Back