Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

I never had vaccines growing up. It was against our religious beliefs. I remember having exemption cards for the school nurse. But I think now it's mandatory and that right was taken away. I am not 100% sure.

Tradional vaccines using natural deceased or living parts of the virus have always been safe and effective (such as smallpox).

However, the COVID vaccine they are developing is founded on RNA manipulation...not the established and well accepted science of traditional vaccination methods.

Should scare the shit out of you.

Also I guarantee Bill Gates won't take his own vaccine, at best he'll make a fake video and inject himself with distilled water.

I never had vaccines growing up. It was against our religious beliefs. I remember having exemption cards for the school nurse. But I think now it's mandatory and that right was taken away. I am not 100% sure.

Tradional vaccines using natural deceased or living parts of the virus have always been safe and effective (such as smallpox).

However, the COVID vaccine they are developing is founded on RNA manipulation...not the established and well accepted science of traditional vaccination methods.

Also I guarantee Bill Gates won't take his own vaccine, at best he'll make a fake video and inject himself with distilled water.

Safe or not safe people should have aright to choose. It doesn't matter whether someone agrees with your choice.

And some religious people choose to rely solely on God.

Here's the latest

All 50 states have legislation requiring specified vaccines for students. Although exemptions vary from state to state, all school immunization laws grant exemptions to children for medical reasons. There are 45 states and Washington D.C. that grant religious exemptions for people who have religious objections to immunizations. Currently, 15 states allow philosophical exemptions for those who object to immunizations because of personal, moral or other beliefs.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/school-immunization-exemption-state-laws.aspx

Safe or not safe people should have aright to choose. It doesn't matter whether someone agrees with your choice.

I never said any vaccine should be forced, but the general scare of the older traditional vaccines was never founded in realism.

However the modern scare of vaccines is well supported by data. Tens of thousands of African children (and untouchables in India) have been murdered or compromised by failed vaccine tests.

I never said any vaccine should be forced, but the general scare of the older traditional vaccines was never founded in realism.

However the modern scare of vaccines is well supported by data. Tens of thousands of African children (and untouchables in India) have been murdered or compromised by failed vaccine tests.

Cool.

Here's the latest

All 50 states have legislation requiring specified vaccines for students. Although exemptions vary from state to state, all school immunization laws grant exemptions to children for medical reasons. There are 45 states and Washington D.C. that grant religious exemptions for people who have religious objections to immunizations. Currently, 15 states allow philosophical exemptions for those who object to immunizations because of personal, moral or other beliefs.

States With Religious and Philosophical Exemptions From School Immunization Requirements

Well you can bet your boots that if this Covid vaccine is a cover for NWO bs, then those exemptions will become history real soon.

What is this, Christian Scientist stuff?

Yeah, ChristianScientists and other Christian religions, also on philosophical grounds too. That's a right we have as people even if the majority disagree with their beliefs. I am glad they have that because no one should be forced to take medicine or vaccines if they don't want to.

Here's the latest

States With Religious and Philosophical Exemptions From School Immunization Requirements

Well you can bet your boots that if this Covid vaccine is a cover for NWO bs, then those exemptions will become history real soon.

I thought they already were. It was so long ago for me. shrug.

What is this, Christian Scientist stuff?

Yeah, ChristianScientists and other Christian religions, also on philosophical grounds too. That's a right we have as people even if the majority disagree with their beliefs. I am glad they have that because no one should be forced to take medicine or vaccines if they don't want to.
Nobody should be forced to do anything, for that matter.

If people can choose a right to abort why can't they choose not to vaccine ?
So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.
Can't think of a more anti christian and selfish attitude.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.

it seems a part of nature that has no remorse for the indiscriminate havoc it causes for its victim including death. something humanity has been guilty of for centuries. maybe the pause could give some a chance to mend their ways it does stand in the way of the polluters and deniers of global warming - as they also should reject the vaccine let them have their way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back